McCarthy calls out Biden's major lie on SS and Medicare in his SOTU Show last night.

I did click Simp
It led to a link on raising the debt ceiling

Guess you don’t know how links work
From the link:

"Cuts to Medicare and Social Security are off the table," McCarthy said.

Jesus H Christ, THEY SAID THESE THINGS. And here you are flat out ignoring them.

So basically, you ARE the fraud we knew you were.

Dismissed. I accept your surrender. :)
Which quote talks about getting rid of, or cutting spending for SS and medicare, Simp.

This should be a hoot. :dance: :dance: :dance:

LOL
He needs to tell the rest of his party that keeps bringing it up
That is “on the table”
Link us up to "the rest of the party" saying they want to cut SS and medicare.

GO!

The only people who talk about it every elections cycle are Dimtards who lie about Republicans throwing granny off a cliff every election cycle.
I guess Nostra lives in his own special world.

Social Security and Medicare need to be addressed in the near future, some of the lawmakers said. “Our main focus has got to be on nondiscretionary — it’s got to be on entitlements,” Carter said.

I guess Nostra lives in his own special world.

Social Security and Medicare need to be addressed in the near future, some of the lawmakers said. “Our main focus has got to be on nondiscretionary — it’s got to be on entitlements,” Carter said.

I don't see the words "cut" "do away with" "end" "eliminate", or any related descriptors regarding SS and medicare, Simp.

It has never been on the table, Dumbass.

You think Biden lying outright to the world is him trolling Republicans? :cuckoo:

The only people who talk about it every elections cycle are Dimtards who lie about Republicans throwing granny off a cliff every election cycle. Biden humiliated himself with his blatant lie.
Oh?

Uh...hey Smooshy Face. McCarthy was the one that took it off the table this week because it was a sure bet loser for Republicans.
And Republicans want to cut these programs to curb "runaway spending"......without looking at necessary tax increases for the wealthy and corporations that have been at the center of our monetary problems for going on three decades now. :)

Biden trolled them good on this one. But Republicans are their own worst enemy here.
They DO want to cut these programs. They talk about it almost every election cycle.

Funny how the debt ceiling wasn't an issue for Republicans during the 2017-2019 time period. :)
Yes, he took it off the table because the GOP didn't support it.

You are right about Lie-den "trolling them good" = and that's the sort of behavior we have come to expect from the a leader like Lie-den....trolling...rather pathetic from a President

Wrong.

Let's get that DeLorean and go back in time.

Fast forward

And then, McCarthy, after seeing that he was going to get his pooch screwed either way, took it off the table. :)
It was delicious. Biden TROLLED them hard last night..and they deserved it.
Awesome... now... copy and paste out of these articles where it states Republicans were wanting to cut Social Security. "Could" and "maybe" doesn't count, that is just the writers opinion of what COULD be in proposal.
So again - go ahead and copy and paste where it says cutting Social Security is in the propsal.

Forum List

Back