McCain questioning Cruz citizenship matters

If McCain is questioning Cruz's citizenship, then Ted has problems, real problems.

Many members of the Senate dislike Cruz greatly.

And yet, I find him so lovable :badgrin::badgrin:
I love it when I tell Republicans why guys like Cruz carson bachman or fiorino could never be the nominee and sure as shit one by one they prove to be the tokens I thought they were. Rubio is going to emerge. It's too soon to be peaking.

Oh, and I heard today the reason so many Republicans are still around is because of superpacs. Carson fiorino jeb wouldn't even be in it if if weren't for their rich backers. Who's donating to rubio or Ryan? The rich obviously own all these guys

With the current establishment weary GOP primary, does is hurt or help Cruz to have the defeated moderate establishment McCain overtly working against him?

And Obama piling on...that's even better.

Hell, if I was Cruz, I'd send McCain a gift basket...he couldn't have received a better late Christmas present, unless of course Romney joined in on the attack. :eusa_pray:

"It’s a genuine shame that Donald Trump has pushed this issue into the spotlight, because as best as I can tell, this entire line of attack is misguided. For all intents and purposes, natural-born citizens are those who were citizens at the time of their birth. This applies to Cruz. End of story.

I can think of about a thousand reasons to be concerned about a Cruz presidency, but his eligibility isn’t one of them."

Correct.

Cruz isn't qualified to be president because he's wrong on the issues, having nothing to do with his citizenship.

Ted Cruz isn't a US citizen at all, much less a natural-born citizen. He was born in Canada to two Canadian citizen parents. His mother was an American citizen previously, but when she became a Canadian citizen before Ted's birth, she took an oath renouncing previous allegiances. That qualifies under US law as a renunciation of her American citizenship.Therefore, she was not a dual citizen; she was a Canadian citizen only.

So, Ted Cruz is pure Canadian. He shouldn't have been allowed to hold any office in the USA, not until he got his citizenship.

Ted Cruz isn't a US citizen at all, much less a natural-born citizen. He was born in Canada to two Canadian citizen parents. His mother was an American citizen previously, but when she became a Canadian citizen before Ted's birth, she took an oath renouncing previous allegiances. That qualifies under US law as a renunciation of her American citizenship.Therefore, she was not a dual citizen; she was a Canadian citizen only.

So, Ted Cruz is pure Canadian. He shouldn't have been allowed to hold any office in the USA, not until he got his citizenship.

Really? I never heard that before.

And then there is this:

Congressman Readies Ted Cruz Eligibility Lawsuit With Eye on Mom

Wow!

Does not matter. He will not win the nomination anyway.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... Cruz better watch what he says...

... or dey liable to deport his Canuck butt...

... back to Canada."

Does this forum not have a limit on how many lies can be told in one post?

Does this forum not have a limit on how many lies can be told in one post?

LOL- you know the answer to that!

I am just enjoying watching the GOP go all Birther.

Cruz is absolutely eligible- but watching the nutjobs like Trump and Coulter question it is just too much fun.

Forum List

Back