McCain dead

Does anyone not see that the drive by, fake news, McCain memorial madness is a Deep State operation? If the drive by, fake news continues on this path and do not find another "Stormy Daniels," McCain should be reclassified as a zombie.

Does anyone not see that the drive by, fake news, McCain memorial madness is a Deep State operation? If the drive by, fake news continues on this path and do not find another "Stormy Daniels," McCain should be reclassified as a zombie.
It's a service honoring an american hero and the pos in your WH is going bonkers knowing when it's his turn folks will spit at his coffin

"This new trend of using funerals and eulogies to deliver political messages is really quite disgusting. Sympathy from death as means to sway public opinion is next level corrupt. Everyone involved should be ashamed of themselves." - Crazy Candace Owens
I agree. That's one of the reason Trump doesn't go to many funerals or delivery eulogies. To judge from Trump’s performance at the funeral of his own father, Fred, in June 1999, McCain made the right call.

At his fathers funeral he began by saying it was the toughest day of his own life. It was ironic, he said, that he’d learned of his father’s death right after reading a front-page story in the New York Times about the success of one of his own developments, Trump Place. He then enumerated all his other projects and said his father supported each one, and he finished by noting that on everything he’d ever done, Fred had known he would be able to pull it off. People were amazed he had given a eulogy for his father without hardly mentioning him and instead rambling on about his real estate development success.

When Barbara Bush was laid to rest in April, word went out that Trump was persona non grata and then McCain specific requested he not attend his funeral. Trump’s taunting Jeb Bush during the primaries as Low-Energy Jeb, and his declaration that McCain, was not a real hero because he was captured certainly was reason enough to barred him. However with Trump's flair for glorying himself and demonizing his enemies, he could have easily created unnecessary pain and suffering for the family.
Donald Trump’s Funeral Problem

It's a service honoring an american hero...

Opinion, not fact. Look at Loser McCain "accomplishments." He should have been considered a domestic and international terrorist years ago.

and the pos in your WH is going bonkers knowing when it's his turn folks will spit at his coffin

The Donald and the true Americans who voted The Donald into office in a landslide and looking forward to the Arizona voting in a real American hero this November!

Martha McSally, running in the Arizona Primary for U.S. Senate, was endorsed by rejected Senator Jeff Flake....and turned it down - a first! Now Martha, a great U.S. Military fighter jet pilot and highly respected member of Congress, WINS BIG. Congratulations, and on to November!

Last edited:
It's a service honoring an american hero...

Opinion, not fact. Look at Loser McCain "accomplishments." He should have been considered a domestic and international terrorist years ago.

and the pos in your WH is going bonkers knowing when it's his turn folks will spit at his coffin

The Donald and the true Americans who voted The Donald into office in a landslide and looking forward to the Arizona governor appointing a real American hero!
McCains wife?

It's a service honoring an american hero and the pos in your WH is going bonkers knowing when it's his turn folks will spit at his coffin
Unfortunately, no they won't. They will lie, speak of his selfless, faithful devotion to his wives and kids, his days of work for the good of his fellow man, his generosity and kindness to others, and his service to God and country. :cuckoo:

Your attachment to the hero of ISIS and Ukrainian Nazis is noted.

John McCain taught me a lot of lessons. one of them is that strength and kindness are not mutually exclusive!

Why wasn't Mueller at the Funeral speaking? How about McCabe, Comey, Rosenstein, Omarosa, Stormy Daniels?

Sen. John McCain's unabashed Loyalty to his beloved Deep State were legendary, why didn't these folks show up to eulogize him, and see him go?

Why wasn't Mueller at the Funeral speaking? How about McCabe, Comey, Rosenstein, Omarosa, Stormy Daniels?

Sen. John McCain's unabashed Loyalty to his beloved Deep State were legendary, why didn't these folks show up to eulogize him, and see him go?
is that you, Jack Posobiec?

They were treated with kid gloves They shouldn't have even been there as opposing everything McCain stood for

They were invited, ed.

IMHO, Trump should have shown.

If he would have arrived by surprise in Marine One, with his official entrance music playing , into the middle of the funeral, it would have created a stir. We do things like that, surprise visits, in the WWE Universe all the time.

President Trump, BTW, would have given a great eulogy, respectively mentioning what a tremendous senator McCain was and how unbelievable his outstanding bravery was during the war. And then, Almighty God willing, President Trump could have passed out promotional cards to the family offering 10% for the first year of membership dues at Mar a Lago- a valuable gift worth thousands.

They were treated with kid gloves They shouldn't have even been there as opposing everything McCain stood for

They were invited, ed.

If he would have arrived by surprise in Marine One, with his official entrance music playing , into the middle of the funeral, it would have created a stir. We do things like that, surprise visits, in the WWE Universe all the time.

President Trump, BTW, would have given a great eulogy, respectively mentioning what a tremendous senator McCain was and how unbelievable his outstanding bravery was during the war. And then, Almighty God willing, President Trump could have passed out promotional cards to the family offering 10% for the first year of membership dues at Mar a Lago- a valuable gift worth thousands.
I've read your posts for over 15 years and you are so FOS that I'm surprised you haven't burst apart

"Only one living President attended Billy Graham's funeral and memorial service. It was President Trump. What does that say about these sanctimonious political creatures? It tells you where the swamp's heart is - politics before God."

"Only one living President attended Billy Graham's funeral and memorial service. It was President Trump. What does that say about these sanctimonious political creatures? It tells you where the swamp's heart is - politics before God."
It says trump needs your lying religious voters

They were invited, ed.

I've read your posts for over 15 years and you are so FOS that I'm surprised you haven't burst apart

President Trump knows how to speak to people, ed.

He's been part of society for 40 years anyhow.

Believe me, people, he would have given a fantastic eulogy which would have been unbelievably appropriate and appreciated by all who got a chance to hear it.

They were invited, ed.

Believe me, people, he would have given a fantastic eulogy which would have been unbelievably appropriate and appreciated by all who got a chance to hear it.
I'm from NY I know trump is a scumbag ,,,and I'm being kind

They were invited, ed.

I'm from NY I know trump is a scumbag ,,,and I'm being kind
God rest his soul and may he come back and haunt this pos in our WH forever

Forum List

Back