Mayor of Toronto is Not Stepping Down

I did not know that. That's impressive. Too bad he had to jeopardize his success with reckless behavior. On the other hand, I hear his approval ratings are up!

You hear that, huh?

Dumb bitch...what ya gonna do???

Headline: Rob Ford approval goes up despite video scandal:

Rob Ford approval goes up despite video scandal - Toronto - CBC News

CBC is our version of Pravda on steroids. It's so far left. They think Putin is a tea partier.

So for them to be reporting this it means they are wailing, they are gnashing their teeth, they are ripping out their hair.

:lol:

I love it!

I did not know that. That's impressive. Too bad he had to jeopardize his success with reckless behavior. On the other hand, I hear his approval ratings are up!

You hear that, huh?

Gosh, there's a lot of problems he's trying to cover up with all that fat...

You hear that, huh?

CBC is our version of Pravda on steroids. It's so far left. They think Putin is a tea partier.

So for them to be reporting this it means they are wailing, they are gnashing their teeth, they are ripping out their hair.

I love it!

I'm glad you love this stuff so much, if you read the article, his approval went up 5 points to 44%. That's not exactly a stellar approval rating.

Also, they said it was likely up because they felt sorry for him being hounded by the press at his home. This isn't anything like your version of things. He is getting pity approval points.

You hear that, huh?

Gosh, there's a lot of problems he's trying to cover up with all that fat...

Believe it or not, the man is actually a really good mayor. I can't say that I'm not pissed off or disappointed.

Not because he tried crack or got shit faced more than once in his life. Frankly, I don't like my politicians attempting to be like virgins.

I want real men and women who have lived life to the max and understand what people on the street feel or the guy who just wants to bring home a paycheck and can't afford to give his kids everything they want.

BUT I am pissed off royally that he put himself and his family and others around him in the position of defending himself for so long.

Tell the truth.

I love it!

I'm glad you love this stuff so much, if you read the article, his approval went up 5 points to 44%. That's not exactly a stellar approval rating.

Also, they said it was likely up because they felt sorry for him being hounded by the press at his home. This isn't anything like your version of things. He is getting pity approval points.

In the big smoke 44% is rocking as an approval rating. I lived in TO for many years. I know its politics inside and out.

I swing behind the person not the politics when it comes to TO.

great you showed you can post pictures. what a moron.

He's not a crack addict you silly thing you. Plas. I keep smacking you around. Why do you keep coming back for more?

Picture number two. Does that look like a crack addict to you?

yes it does. you posting a picture of someone who is skinny is not evidence that he isnt a a crackhead. you fucking retard.

This is how fucking stupid you are:
Video of Toronto Mayor Rob Ford 'smoking crack cocaine' EXISTS say police | Mail Online

Documents show Ford and Lisi exchanged 349 phone calls between Aug. 7 and Sept. 19 and had at least 100 meetings, where they would often exchange a bag or parcel

addict you rotting carcass.

I love it!

In the big smoke 44% is rocking as an approval rating. I lived in TO for many years. I know its politics inside and out.

i literally believe you know nothing about that place period.

I love it!

you literally support someone who is insane and a drug user. Now we have video of him wanting to kill someone for whatever reason. this thread perfectly sums up who you are.

Rob Ford facing 'public flogging,' says brother

The mayor faces a battle in council this week as a former ally, Coun. Denzil Minnan-Wong, leads a push for him to take a leave of absence after his admission he smoked crack cocaine. Minnan-Wong's motion also calls on Ford to apologize for "misleading" the city about the existence of a video that allegedly shows the mayor smoking crack.

Ford has said he won't resign or take a leave, telling a supporter as recently as Monday, following the city's Remembrance Day ceremonies, that he's "not going anywhere."

Rob Ford facing 'public flogging,' says brother - Toronto - CBC News

He hasn't been to rehab yet, there have been recordings of him raging and out of control. He said he's never missed a day of work, he's talked to family and he doesn't need more than that.

Classic denial. This is hysterical.

At least when he runs for re-election and needs to pick a theme song for his campaign there's an obvious choice...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUmZp8pR1uc]Amy Winehouse - Rehab - YouTube[/ame]

I love it!

Just to bump this...ford is getting creamed for admitting he does crack...

And btw 44% is about where Obama is and peiple arent saying he is "rocking". This is how partisan you are, fucking hack.

Well thank you Canada. You have provided something for the Liberal media to report on 24x7. Anything to avoid talking about Obammycare.

Ford needs to resign. It unfortunately does not look like he will be charged with any crime. I am not surprised since the chief of police reports directly to him. He has admitted purchasing illegal drugs, using illegal drugs and also driving while intoxicated.

Toronto is the 4th largest city in North America after New York, LA, and Chicago. Overseas investors who often look to invest in a region (like North America) will look at these cities. Let's say a major Pharmaceutical company in Europe wants to set up shop in North America. They may very well reconsider as they do not want to do business in a region where it is ok for the mayor to break the law. I would not invest in an area where the sitting mayor has admitted to doing hard drugs. These are a lot of jobs that could potentially be created.

So in summary, Ford needs to resign as he may be driving potential investment away.

Take away the partying, the man is unreal. Ford is turning around the city big time. This is why they want him gone.

He's slashed budgets.

He's busted unions. He's turning around Toronto from being this la dee da liberal wasteland into a vibrant economic power house again.

Miller almost killed the GTA. Ford has brought it back to life. He's no Barry. Yeah, he partied hearty in his past but this dude rocks.

Detroit should only have such a Mayor to turn it around.

ETA: yes I know Marion was Mayor of Washington not Detroit. Just pointing out a liberal wasteland such as Detroit could do with a Rob Ford. He's kicked ass and is turning Toronto around.

I'm pissed off. Don't get me wrong. I won't pull a holier than thou. I've been a wild child too.

But like with Clinton I am angry that any man would put themselves in the position of being able to be threatened.

Ford has been awesome for the city despite the lefts full out war against him. And it has been a war.

Including the police chief coming out against him. Blair was appointed by Miller after Miller removed one of our best ever who on the bright side now is a Conservative in Harper's cabinet.

Federal level.

I want to push for Blair's resignation. I'm really thinking about it. What the police chief did the other day was just freaking unreal.

Canadians are a very forgiving people, and I'm sure they would remember the good he done if he stepped down, went and got some help, and came back to run next year.

From what I've read about him and the job he's done for the city, he would win too.

Strange preoccupation with Toronto mayor Rob Ford, in view of the fact that out of the 300,000,000 Americans 299,999,999 could not find Canada on the map, never mind, Toronto, and those who did, would go there for a Canadian skiing vacation in July.

Rob Ford maybe a scum bag but at least he never did to Toronto what a succession of mayors did to Detroit and he owned up to his shortcomings without a hidden video camera like the mayor of Washington DC.

Seemed to work out fine for Mayor Barry in DC...

No accounting for the ignorance of the sheeple.

Take away the partying, the man is unreal. Ford is turning around the city big time. This is why they want him gone.

He's slashed budgets.

He's busted unions. He's turning around Toronto from being this la dee da liberal wasteland into a vibrant economic power house again.

Miller almost killed the GTA. Ford has brought it back to life. He's no Barry. Yeah, he partied hearty in his past but this dude rocks.

Detroit should only have such a Mayor to turn it around.

What about the problems with the homeless up there? He doesn't exactly rock and he needs to go. This isn't just partying, he needs rehab.

The homeless should take shower, apply for and get a job and VOILA!! they are no longer homeless.

I was homeless and had no support from family or government, back in 1957, when I was a newly arrived immigrant. I got a job in a gold mine, in the Northern wilderness, and when the time came, I moved to the city, got my high school diploma as an adult student and eventually became a highly successful SELF-TAUGHT computer programmer and systems analyst.

Quit bitching about homeless.

Now, about Ford's crack addiction. I can say that while I smoked for 30 years (quit cold turkey 24 years ago) and still an enthusiastic and frequent consumer of legal products containing alcohol, I am an addict of neither. I NEVER even touched any of the fashionable drugs, legal or otherwise.

So, while I abhor Mayor Ford's immature and irresponsible abuse of drugs, I can't help but admire his success as a financial reformer of a world class city that was on the way to become a Canadian Detroit.

Mayor Ford was honest, yet he is expected to resign.

President Obama was a bare-faced liar, won the Presidency on a lie, yet he is OK to remain president.

That is not the difference between Canadian and American frame of mind, it is the difference between sanity and slavish and false loyalty.

Forum List

Back