Mayor of Toronto is Not Stepping Down

Why would he?

Besides him lying and crack being illegal? Yes your right why would he. Trash defending trash.

Didn't your dear non-leader admit to some pretty heavy illegal drug use? Don't you defend him all the time? How did you put it, trash defending trash? Good job there hypocrite, good job.

ooo i was waiting for someone to merge this with Obama...For fucks sake try to talk about the topic for once and not deflect into an obama whine.

Besides him lying and crack being illegal? Yes your right why would he. Trash defending trash.

Didn't your dear non-leader admit to some pretty heavy illegal drug use? Don't you defend him all the time? How did you put it, trash defending trash? Good job there hypocrite, good job.

Yes and he was forgiven but again, this guy runs a city of 6,000,000 people. He needs to step down and get help. Crack is highly addictive and debilitating.

Forgiven, by who? Sounds like you're one of the hypocrites, after all this guy apologized, your dear non-leader has made no such apologies. Hell, judging from some of the crap that comes out of maobamas mouth he's probably still using. Drugs are the only thing I can think of that would give maobama the delusion that he could actually get away with his lies of the last 4 years by trying to convince us that we just didn't understand his chicago dialect. I'd say the guy in toranto should get a pass form you lefties just like maobama.

Seemed to work out fine for Mayor Barry in DC...

No accounting for the ignorance of the sheeple.

Take away the partying, the man is unreal. Ford is turning around the city big time. This is why they want him gone.

He's slashed budgets.

He's busted unions. He's turning around Toronto from being this la dee da liberal wasteland into a vibrant economic power house again.

Miller almost killed the GTA. Ford has brought it back to life. He's no Barry. Yeah, he partied hearty in his past but this dude rocks.

Detroit should only have such a Mayor to turn it around.

ETA: yes I know Marion was Mayor of Washington not Detroit. Just pointing out a liberal wasteland such as Detroit could do with a Rob Ford. He's kicked ass and is turning Toronto around.

I did not know that. That's impressive. Too bad he had to jeopardize his success with reckless behavior. On the other hand, I hear his approval ratings are up!

I'm pissed off. Don't get me wrong. I won't pull a holier than thou. I've been a wild child too.

But like with Clinton I am angry that any man would put themselves in the position of being able to be threatened.

Ford has been awesome for the city despite the lefts full out war against him. And it has been a war.

Including the police chief coming out against him. Blair was appointed by Miller after Miller removed one of our best ever who on the bright side now is a Conservative in Harper's cabinet.

Federal level.

I want to push for Blair's resignation. I'm really thinking about it. What the police chief did the other day was just freaking unreal.

He doesn't need rehab. What are you talking about?

The man is a great mayor. After Miller, Ford is awesome. This is my old home turf Sarah. From the get go the Star has had it up its ass to go after Rob on a daily basis. I know most of the players in all the media there.

I know most of them. Albeit from an entertainment viewpoint. I could tell you probably who was doing what and when at most of the parties I threw.

For anyone to go after Ford. Well well well.
You are trying to make excuses for a crack head..that there is video of...you are trying to say he is a great man who is a victim..
.wow..what scum you are.

He's not a crack head. He admits he smoked when he was shit faced.. What's your problem? If he was a crack head he wouldn't be as big as he is now would he?

He would have been busted by now wouldn't he?

And I'm not making excuses for his personal partying. But he's a great mayor. He's turning the city around.

there is video of him smoking with homeless people i believe. Which he lied about and tried to cover up. Maybe with even a murder of someone ( thats a maybe ) And yet here you are defending this slimeball because you think he is turning around a city.

I cant wait, i really cant when the shoe is on the other foot and you are coming down on someone you dont like for something stupid. Oh its going to be fun!

Yes and he was forgiven but again, this guy runs a city of 6,000,000 people. He needs to step down and get help. Crack is highly addictive and debilitating.

Forgiven, by who? Sounds like you're one of the hypocrites, after all this guy apologized, your dear non-leader has made no such apologies. Hell, judging from some of the crap that comes out of maobamas mouth he's probably still using. Drugs are the only thing I can think of that would give maobama the delusion that he could actually get away with his lies of the last 4 years by trying to convince us that we just didn't understand his chicago dialect. I'd say the guy in toranto should get a pass form you lefties just like maobama.

He doesn't need to apologize. If it were up to you, he'd be apologizing for something everyday of his life.

Stay on topic, this is about the mayor of Toronto.

Last edited:
You are trying to make excuses for a crack head..that there is video of...you are trying to say he is a great man who is a victim..
.wow..what scum you are.

He's not a crack head. He admits he smoked when he was shit faced.. What's your problem? If he was a crack head he wouldn't be as big as he is now would he?

And I'm not making excuses for his personal partying. But he's a great mayor. He's turning the city around.

there is video of him smoking with homeless people i believe. Which he lied about and tried to cover up. Maybe with even a murder of someone ( thats a maybe ) And yet here you are defending this slimeball because you think he is turning around a city.

I cant wait, i really cant when the shoe is on the other foot and you are coming down on someone you dont like for something stupid. Oh its going to be fun!

What makes him a slimeball? Parties too much? Not a virgin in office? I never even slagged Clinton for his dalliance except that just like with Ford he indulged in risky very risky behavior. With his wife and child upstairs.

But he was a great President. Whether conservatives in this day and age like it or not, President Clinton will be remembered for his unceasing, unrelenting search to bring peace to the Middle East.

He almost had it. Arafat fucked him over. But I can at least credit the man where credit is due.

Just like I can credit Mayor Ford for the amazing job he has accomplished to date for turning around a wasteland of a city.

Pity our politicians are human don't you think? And they sin. And they have personal failures.

No one is perfect.

What makes him a slimeball? Parties too much? Not a virgin in office? I never even slagged Clinton for his dalliance except that just like with Ford he indulged in risky very risky behavior. With his wife and child upstairs.

But he was a great President. Whether conservatives in this day and age like it or not, President Clinton will be remembered for his unceasing, unrelenting search to bring peace to the Middle East.

He almost had it. Arafat fucked him over. But I can at least credit the man where credit is due.

Just like I can credit Mayor Ford for the amazing job he has accomplished to date for turning around a wasteland of a city.

Pity our politicians are human don't you think? And they sin. And they have personal failures.

No one is perfect.
wow had to bring in Clinton. keep digging Tiny...This fat fuck is no clinton.

If Ford was a crack addict what do you think his weight would be?

You guys seen Rob?

lol how pathetic this is..You should just stop and slink away back into your hole.

Plas go fuck yourself.:lol:

Exhibit A)

Help-at-Crack-Addiction-Rehab.jpg

Exhibit B)

mayor_rob_ford.jpg

He doesn't need to apologize. If it were up to you, he'd be apologizing for something everyday of his life.

Stay on topic, this is about the mayor of Toronto.

Right, the subject is you commiecrats ignoring an asshole who lies to 300 million people so you can concentrate of a minor league player who only lied to 6 million. Personally I'm consistent, both should have been disqualified from public office. But you folks on the left with your situational morals are just pathetic hypocrites, period.

I am not making any excuses for Ford putting himself in the line of fire.

This is reckless and illegal behavior. I'm disappointed. I want some answers.

But I don't want him to step down.

no you dont, he is doing a good job, let him crack it up!

great you showed you can post pictures. what a moron.

He's not a crack addict you silly thing you. Plas. I keep smacking you around. Why do you keep coming back for more?

Picture number two. Does that look like a crack addict to you?

no you dont, he is doing a good job, let him crack it up!

I showed you what he looks like. He's not a crack addict. The Toronto Star started this shit on Ford.

I could tell you stories about reporters at the TS that would make your head spin, but I won't.

And high up. Editors.

I'm disappointed Ford didn't come out with the truth of it earlier. I'm disappointed he let us all go out there and defend him much like Clinton did with his people and then let us all look like assholes.

But he's still a good man, with a good heart and he cares desperately about the city of Toronto and he's changing her fortunes.

Take away the partying, the man is unreal. Ford is turning around the city big time. This is why they want him gone.

He's slashed budgets.

He's busted unions. He's turning around Toronto from being this la dee da liberal wasteland into a vibrant economic power house again.

Miller almost killed the GTA. Ford has brought it back to life. He's no Barry. Yeah, he partied hearty in his past but this dude rocks.

Detroit should only have such a Mayor to turn it around.

ETA: yes I know Marion was Mayor of Washington not Detroit. Just pointing out a liberal wasteland such as Detroit could do with a Rob Ford. He's kicked ass and is turning Toronto around.

I did not know that. That's impressive. Too bad he had to jeopardize his success with reckless behavior. On the other hand, I hear his approval ratings are up!

You hear that, huh?

Dumb bitch...what ya gonna do???

Headline: Rob Ford approval goes up despite video scandal:

Rob Ford approval goes up despite video scandal - Toronto - CBC News

He said he smoked it several years ago, hell Marion Berry smoked it and was re-elected.

Unless I'm missing something, Obama admitted to cocaine use several years ago, should he resign?

Forum List

Back