Mayonnaise?

JoeMoma

Gold Member
Reaction score

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Next time you make a grilled cheese sandwich, use mayo instead of butter on the outside of the bread. Sounds weird, but you'll see...

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Reaction score

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forty some years ago I was a noob in Deutschland and I had wandered out to a Gasthaus and I was walking back to the barracks... I was passing a Street Vendor that sold Bratwursts and Pommes Frites (French fries)... A couple of FROGS (citizens of the Federal Republic of Germany) were there getting their fix of grease and I noticed they were slathering mayonnaise all over the Pommes Frites... Being young and adventurous I tried the combination... Lites, bells, buzzers and dancing naked women all at the same time... It was wonderful... Catsup was dead to me when it came to deep fried tators...

Life was good...

Sorry I could not recommend a certain brand as I am not a connoisseur of the Mayo...

Ridgerunner

'Ole Wise One'
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks here in Hawaii enjoy 'plate lunches'... To buy a plate lunch all you have to do is decide what entree you would like because everything comes with 2 scoops of rice and a scoop of Mac Salad... Point to this story is Hellman's is king... There are folks that will not go to certain establishments because they use Brand X mayo in their Mac Salad... I can tell the difference between Miracle Whip and Mayo now... When I was younger, not so much... Still can't tell the difference between the Mayo's...

JoeMoma

Gold Member
Reaction score
Folks here in Hawaii enjoy 'plate lunches'... To buy a plate lunch all you have to do is decide what entree you would like because everything comes with 2 scoops of rice and a scoop of Mac Salad... Point to this story is Hellman's is king... There are folks that will not go to certain establishments because they use Brand X mayo in their Mac Salad... I can tell the difference between Miracle Whip and Mayo now... When I was younger, not so much... Still can't tell the difference between the Mayo's...

I think all 57 states use plates and have "plate lunches."

Pilot1

Gold Member
Reaction score
Mayo = Too much oil, too high calorie, too much fat.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List