Do you see a close election in the works?

Will the next election be a close one?

• Trump wins easily

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Trump narrowly wins

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • The Dem wins easily

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The Dem narrowly wins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No clue

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
What are your thoughts?

Personally I think if the economy keeps rolling along as is he will easily win.
This is obviously just a snapshot poll and a lot can change between now and then but I think the left is digging a deep hole without a ladder.

My magic 8ball is broken. It only displays the message "All signs point to shitshow".

What are your thoughts?

This is obviously just a snapshot poll and a lot can change between now and then but I think the left is digging a deep hole without a ladder.

I think it will come down to 3 or 4 states again and just like like time less than a 1% difference in those states will make the difference. I suspect Trump will win, we love reelecting our presidents.

What are your thoughts?

It think it will not only be a Trump landslide but he will walk away with the whole bag of marbles. The demodummie will lose the house in a big way hopefully giving the Republicans a super majority so that removal and censure of the remaining demodummies can begin. For some removal is called for like Shiff and Pelosi. Removal requires a super majority but for other more minor offenders censure will do and only takes a simple majority vote. As censure removes the censured shithead from committee seats it more or less neuters them.

I posted this in 2016. It still applies.
15027635_1245330445487094_1331679592960536494_n.jpg

What are your thoughts?

It think it will not only be a Trump landslide but he will walk away with the whole bag of marbles. The demodummie will lose the house in a big way hopefully giving the Republicans a super majority so that removal and censure of the remaining demodummies can begin. For some removal is called for like Shiff and Pelosi. Removal requires a super majority but for other more minor offenders censure will do and only takes a simple majority vote. As censure removes the censured shithead from committee seats it more or less neuters them.

what color is the sky in the fantasy world you live in?

i think donny is done for. it might be close, but that will be largely in part due to voter suppression; otherwise it should be a blow out. the poorly educated deplorable basket dwellers' numbers haven't changed much since his installation, so they can be written off as still supporting him no matter what--- but between the remaining few (R)s that can still rub 2 brain cells together, along with indies who were fence sitters at one time will come down on the right side of history & help to vote the mango madman o-u-t.

Trump will get at least 6 million fewer votes this time than whoever he is up against. We'll see if the broken EC is able to overturn the will of the people again.

Trump will get at least 6 million fewer votes this time than whoever he is up against. We'll see if the broken EC is able to overturn the will of the people again.

You are clueless. Whomever and not whoever in your unstructured sentence.

Last edited:
What are your thoughts?

I’ll be surprised if either candidate from the D/R duopoly gets 50%

What are your thoughts?

The truncated paraboloid is pointed at Trump.

He needs the libertarians. The real ones. That's why Rand's sucking up to him, but it won't work.

What are your thoughts?

The truncated paraboloid is pointed at Trump.

he’s incredibly fat...how could it not be?

Last edited:
There are three states that I'm particularly interested in: Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.

- Trump won each of these states by incredibly narrow margins.
- Each of them went red in 2016 by less than one percentage point.
- These three states have consistently gone blue in recent history (every election since 1992).
- Each of these three states went back to blue in the 2018 midterm by at least 8 points.

Trump won the last election 306 to 232.
These three states accounted for 46 electoral college votes.

Assuming Trump hangs on to every other red state, and the Democrats hang on to every other blue state, Trump loses if he can't keep these three traditionally blue states. (260 to 278)

Will Trump be able to hang on to these three states or will they revert back to their blue tendencies? Time will tell.

What are your thoughts?

I think the vote fraud is going to be epic and that trump will narrowly win because of that. Otherwise he will run away with it.

Forum List

Back