Maybe its Time for Jews to ask themselfs why so much antisemtism

I think some book says Israel will be all alone at the end....
Self fulfilling Prophesy.
Name one other group of people that has been kicked out of almost every county they have settled in and according to them it is never their fault?
Just a few empires where Jews wore out their welcome:
Egyptian Empire,
Chaldean Empire,
Babylonian Empire,
Greek Empire,
Roman Empire,
Byzantine Empire,
Spanish Empire,
Ottoman Turkish Empire,
British Empire,
Austro-Hungarian Empire,
German Empire,
French Empire,
Russia Empire,
Soviet Empire,
Nazi Empire

At some point you have to ask can all the world be wrong about this group of people?

You aren't much of a historian, are you. Jews were an integral part of the Ottoman establishment for centuries.
Take it up with the Judaism Online web page : The 7 Wonders of Jewish History
Since you are such a historian maybe you can set them straight!

I'm sorry you have to rely on the internet for your superficial characterizations of history.

Is it real, or is it being made up by the Israeli media, I suspect most of it is made up, no one needs to worship the Jews, they are not special and should not receive any special treatment. Really getting old, this anti Semitism BS, they are not the "chosen" people and never were. If its real, they need to change their actions.

New laws against anti-Semitism needed to keep Jews in Europe, says EJC head

Every Jewish family in Europe is considering whether to "leave or stay" and authorities need to "deliver some real gestures," says European Jewish Congress head Viatcheslav Moshe Kantor • Jewish exodus could trigger an economic crisis in Europe, he warns.

Europe is on the verge of a serious economic crisis if the European Union does not introduce new legislation to counter anti-Semitism, according to the president of the European Jewish Congress.

Viatcheslav Moshe Kantor said every Jewish family on the continent is contemplating whether to "leave or stay" as they fear levels of anti-Semitism are rising.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=24055

There are always failures who need to blame the more successful for their own shortcomings.

That's it the arrogance of the Jew, must be the root of anti jewism.

You really seem to be a very stupid person. Why do you bother posting on a public forum? Did you want to draw attention to your ignorance?

And that book I referred too is really old so...can't possibly be right ........

books and writings are all we have----old or new

You took others history and stories and made them your own. Most Jews lived in Alexandria, not Judea and most had children with the Canaanite women they married, intermarriage was a big problem for the Hebrew men, they loved the non Hebrew women.

your statement is silly-----especially your "MOST" You descend from unwashed illiterates and depraved barbaric animals---- I really enjoy your statement
MOST JEWS LIVED IN ALEXANDRIA ------from what shitty animal ancestor did
you learn that shit?

QUOTE="Penelope, post: 10934030, member: 50023"]No, just talking about the Jews and how they think they are some sort of special people, that they think they should be worshipped as thoughtthey are the God most of them don't even believe in .[/QUOTE]

Delusions of "KNOWING WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK" are very common
is schizophrenics
How long have you been able to "READ MIINDS" Penelope?. How many jews
have asked you to worship them?

I wonder how accurate the facts are.

IS anti semitism on the rise in Europe?

ARE European Jews really thinking about leaving?

Or is this a bit of fear mongering to push people to immigrate?

Penelope endorsed coyote's conspiracy filth -----shades of blood libels and southern lynch mobs

Actually, it's not conspiracy anything. What does the actual data say, the tracking of hate crimes?

interpretation of data depends on quality of data-----GIGO -------and quality of
the interpreters.
It is for this reason that there is so much misunderstanding of
population genetics on this very board-----politically inspired "INTERPRETATIONS"

Of course it does. But do you think sensationalist or alarmist articles are more accurate?

I do not depend on sensationalist or alarmist articles-----that would be you.
I have lived in the midst of reality for almost all of my life. In fact, I know --
FIRST HAND-----that most news reports are------remarkably incorrect----and most
MURDERS never make it to the newspapers

Name one other group of people that has been kicked out of almost every county they have settled in and according to them it is never their fault?
Egyptian Empire,
Chaldean Empire,
Babylonian Empire,
Greek Empire,
Roman Empire,
Byzantine Empire,
Spanish Empire,
Ottoman Turkish Empire,
British Empire,
Austro-Hungarian Empire,
German Empire,
French Empire,
Russia Empire,
Soviet Empire,
Nazi Empire

At some point you have to ask can all the world be wrong about this group of people?

You aren't much of a historian, are you. Jews were an integral part of the Ottoman establishment for centuries.

I'm sorry you have to rely on the internet for your superficial characterizations of history.
So you are saying the Judaism Online web page is wrong?
Sometimes a post on an internet requires only a superficial characterizations of jewish history

Egyptian Empire,
Chaldean Empire,
Babylonian Empire,
Greek Empire,
Roman Empire,
Byzantine Empire,
Spanish Empire,
Ottoman Turkish Empire,
British Empire,
Austro-Hungarian Empire,
German Empire,
French Empire,
Russia Empire,
Soviet Empire,
Nazi Empire

So you are saying the Judaism Online web page is wrong?
Sometimes a post on an internet requires only a superficial characterizations of jewish history

I'm not looking at any web page. Maybe you don't understand. You see, there's this quaint old custom many of us old timers still employ to gain knowledge, it's most commonly known as reading. You can usually gain the most knowledge from reading what are known as books. You can find books at a book store or at your local library. For further reference simply type "books" into your search engine and you should be able to find some.

Egyptian Empire,
Chaldean Empire,
Babylonian Empire,
Greek Empire,
Roman Empire,
Byzantine Empire,
Spanish Empire,
Ottoman Turkish Empire,
British Empire,
Austro-Hungarian Empire,
German Empire,
French Empire,
Russia Empire,
Soviet Empire,
Nazi Empire

ON THE OTHER HAND---name the group that fragmented and migrated around the world ----and continued to IDENTIFY AS SUCH TO THE POINT THAT members separated by
actually thousands of years-----can still converse with each other and write to each
other in the very same language that developed in the middle east---some 4000 years ago and continued to share that identity that bound them to each other---
THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO. Jewish culture is actually the single longest living EXTANT culture. An Englishman of today would not be able to communicate with an English man of 1500 years ago. Arabs from different cultures can barely talk to each other. Italians would not understand Julius Ceasar. Such phenomena are not coincidental. If Jesus pops down from up there-----the only people who will be able to give Him lunch and converse with him
would be orthodox rabbis and jews. Even I could probably get along in a simple
conversation-----but not you. If muhummad falls from the sky-----his best followers
will have a hard time in a simple conversation

Is it real, or is it being made up by the Israeli media, I suspect most of it is made up, no one needs to worship the Jews, they are not special and should not receive any special treatment. Really getting old, this anti Semitism BS, they are not the "chosen" people and never were. If its real, they need to change their actions.

Every Jewish family in Europe is considering whether to "leave or stay" and authorities need to "deliver some real gestures," says European Jewish Congress head Viatcheslav Moshe Kantor • Jewish exodus could trigger an economic crisis in Europe, he warns.

Europe is on the verge of a serious economic crisis if the European Union does not introduce new legislation to counter anti-Semitism, according to the president of the European Jewish Congress.

Viatcheslav Moshe Kantor said every Jewish family on the continent is contemplating whether to "leave or stay" as they fear levels of anti-Semitism are rising.

So I assume you agree that blacks must ask themselves why they are hated right? Or Hispanics or any other group of people that have racism directed at them? Or is that different?

No, just talking about the Jews and how they think they are some sort of special people, that they think they should be worshipped as thoughtthey are the God most of them don't even believe in .

That does nothing to alter the fact that you are a shallow, narrow minded bigot.

No I'm a proud anti Zionist and anti anyone who likes and sides with Zionism.

gee------I was around for the DEVELOPEMENT OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS ERA---
You so remind me of the people who castigated "nigga-lovers" ----do you hail from
ALABAMA???

So I assume you agree that blacks must ask themselves why they are hated right? Or Hispanics or any other group of people that have racism directed at them? Or is that different?

A bigot is a bigot is a bigot, it doesn't matter what their stripes are.

Iraq is destroyed and now the Israel government wants the Iranian culture to be destroyed.

Thank you for that deep thoughtful analysis of the current geopolitical situation.

a question for Penelope. TO WHAT IRANIAN CULTURE DO YOU REFER? ---
Lots of Iranians are convinced that their culture was DESTROYED by arabs. It
certainly was not destroyed by jews--------the real link to PERSIAN CULTURE---were the zoroastian and jewish populations that managed to survive the Arabian
devastation ------but those two populations are now decimated

Is it real, or is it being made up by the Israeli media, I suspect most of it is made up, no one needs to worship the Jews, they are not special and should not receive any special treatment. Really getting old, this anti Semitism BS,5

Why should anyone ever ask why bigots hate them?

Anti-semitism is a vile hatred going back a thousand years and any who promote it should be ridiculed or reviled.

imagine that, going back thousands of years! they must of been stupid people thousands of years ago too. Thank you for making my point. Who causes it, and perhaps the Israelites or Jews , whatever , ought to maybe take a look in the mirror, and take that plank out of their eyes. (excuse me , I'm but I'm sitting here cracking up) . Maybe the Jews are the vile bigots, ever think of that?

Hispanics and blacks don't expect worship , just respect.

Jews do not expect worship either and again how is claiming Jews are responsible for hating them any different from claiming blacks are responsible for people hating them?

Iraq is destroyed and now the Israel government wants the Iranian culture to be destroyed.

Thank you for that deep thoughtful analysis of the current geopolitical situation.

certainly was not destroyed by jews--------the real link to PERSIAN CULTURE---were the zoroastian and jewish populations that managed to survive the Arabian

the one you Jews want the US to destroy. I watched a video on Iran the other day, and I can see why Israel is probably jealous, they do have real culture, they also are almost the size of Alaska, our biggest state, and have lots of oil, at one time Israel and Iran were close, and we know what happened, and well Iran took its country back from the west and Israel didn't like it. Even M. Albright said it was a mistake to do the coup. Iran should be able to get nuclear power , Israel should have no say in it.

Jews do not expect worship either and again how is claiming Jews are responsible for hating them any different from claiming blacks are responsible for people hating them?

It wasn't long ago blacks were slaves, but the Jews have been living off of other countries for years, they took Russia and Germany down and are now controlling the US, Putin got rid of the Jewish mafia, but its still going in the US, and got more flooded in the 90's due to Putin, seems like almost every major white collar embezzler and fake fund owner is a Jew. A lot of the soviet mafia is in Israel now as well.

the one you Jews want the US to destroy. I watched a video on Iran the other day, and I can see why Israel is probably jealous, they do have real culture, they also are almost the size of Alaska, our biggest state, and have lots of oil, at one time Israel and Iran were close, and we know what happened, and well Iran took its country back from the west and Israel didn't like it. Even M. Albright said it was a mistake to do the coup. Iran should be able to get nuclear power , Israel should have no say in it.

Penelope-----you invent. I doubt you ever met an Iranian----either muslim or jew.------have you ever met a jew? Your "we know....." statements are truly
idiotic Wat is it you IMAGINE "happened"??? ------from where do you derive
your firm "KNOWLEGE"?

So you admit you are a paranoid Jew hater that has no problem lying and misrepresenting what Jews are and do. Thanks for being so specific.

It wasn't long ago blacks were slaves, but the Jews have been living off of other countries for years, they took Russia and Germany down and are now controlling the US, Putin got rid of the Jewish mafia, but its still going in the US, and got more flooded in the 90's due to Putin, seems like almost every major white collar embezzler and fake fund owner is a Jew. A lot of the soviet mafia is in Israel now as well.

Really? who told you that? Jews took Germany down? I got news for you---
Germany lost the war because DA JOOOOS fled

No your right they demand it. They also control everything. If the Jews do not like something in the US they will change it. Blacks and Hispanics have their gangs, but gee , were not too concerned about them, were concerned about the ME and now S. American , why because of Jews. The Jews own America, which has only been the world power less than 100 years, when the Jews are done with the Muslims, they will then go after the blacks, and most likely save the Christians for last (as hey we do their killing)

Forum List

Back