Maxine Watters Linked To FTX Scandal

She's skeered!!!!!!!

For good reason!

Na, she is bullett proof.

It's like she once said, she is the right color and right sex and in the right party, so she can do as many criminal acts as she wants and no one will give a damn.

What's the point...

This is just a congressional hearing for discovery... There is a criminal case going on and congress doesn't want to interfere in that....

Wow, trying to extract a conspiracy theory from anything...

Why don'y ask Maxine where she was when JFK was shot or when Challenger crashed?

Na, she is bullett proof.

It's like she once said, she is the right color and right sex and in the right party, so she can do as many criminal acts as she wants and no one will give a damn.

Maybe for a while, she will, but payback is a bitch and we'll get there.

I can feel the balance of power shifting.

What's the point...

This is just a congressional hearing for discovery... There is a criminal case going on and congress doesn't want to interfere in that....

Why don'y ask Maxine where she was when JFK was shot or when Challenger crashed?

I love the smell of desperation in the morning.

What's the point...

I hear Maxine Waters is worth some $10 million

So how did she amass such a fortune on a Congressional salary?

I hear Maxine Waters is worth some $10 million

So how did she amass such a fortune on a Congressional salary?
most of that comes from her mansion which is worth a few million bucks in Windsor Square.....she doesnt live in the area she represents....to many poor people and gang bangers...

Passive / Aggressive personified .

A truly frightening adversary .

But such a gross cartoon character that you have to wonder if we have at last found someone who can fool all of the people all of the time and indefinitely .

Disgusting yet fascinating .

Passive / Aggressive personified .

A truly frightening adversary .

But such a gross cartoon character that you have to wonder if we have at last found someone who can fool all of the people all of the time and indefinitely .

Disgusting yet fascinating .

Like slimy things we saw under the microscope in junior high biology class.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

She tried to quickly shut doen the committee investigation of FTX the other day without allowing Republicans to ask questions.

After being interrupted twice as she tried to call for closing remarks, demanding the right to ask questions, she gave the GOP Rep 5 whole minutes to ask questions.

5 minutes...to ask the CEO if FTX about the massive scam / ponzi scheme? If stalled well enough by respondents that's about time for 1 detailed question.

This after Dems had the head of FTX arrested in the Bahamas on the eve of his testimony, guaranteeing he would not be able to testify.

What a corrupt shit-show!

I watched the hearings and the dems were constantly blaming the gop for not regulating the industry and the pubs in useable fashion said nothing to defend themselves.

Gee, Democrats blaming the GOP for THEIR crimes...

shockedface.jpg

Yeah, she inherited it from Soros, FTX, fleeced constituents....

:p
George Soros made his money during the British Pound crisis years ago. He is a currency manipulator and he was convicted of Insider Trading in France. Many people went broke because of his shady dealings. He has been banned from Hungary, his birthplace.

Forum List

Back