Maxine Waters: Why doesn't Obama bus visit black communities???

Obama doesn't visit black communities because they are in his hip pocket. He could drop a neutron bomb on south central LA tomorrow, and the survivors would still vote for him.

If you notice, Obama is avoiding areas with high unemployment like the plague...he's giving his speeches in Iowa towns that have like 5% unemployment. No wonder everyone is happy to see him! This is a campaign tour...he will do what he did during the last election...speak in front of handpicked audiences from liberal enclaves that will give him unconditional love and not ask tough questions.

Wish he'd get his ass back to Washington and do some work. We really could use a leader.

Bet you didn't say that between "01" and "08". :poop:

Obama doesn't visit black communities because they are in his hip pocket. He could drop a neutron bomb on south central LA tomorrow, and the survivors would still vote for him.

If you notice, Obama is avoiding areas with high unemployment like the plague...he's giving his speeches in Iowa towns that have like 5% unemployment. No wonder everyone is happy to see him! This is a campaign tour...he will do what he did during the last election...speak in front of handpicked audiences from liberal enclaves that will give him unconditional love and not ask tough questions.

Wish he'd get his ass back to Washington and do some work. We really could use a leader.

the highest unemployment got between 01 and 07 was 5.6 08 the democratic held congress did it's damage.

You see Mr. poopy head :poop: I can do partisanship with the best of them even better than your failed attempt.

U.S. House Rep. Maxine Waters is asking black voters who are struggling with an [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit ! important]unemployment[/FONT][/FONT] rate nearly twice the national average to "unleash" her and other members of the Congressional Black Caucus on President Obama.

The California Democrat, speaking at a raucous town hall in Detroit hosted by the CBC on Tuesday, said she doesn't want to attack the president from his base unless the base gives her the go-ahead.
How did the White Caucus react ?

U.S. House Rep. Maxine Waters is asking black voters who are struggling with an [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit ! important]unemployment[/FONT][/FONT] rate nearly twice the national average to "unleash" her and other members of the Congressional Black Caucus on President Obama.

The California Democrat, speaking at a raucous town hall in Detroit hosted by the CBC on Tuesday, said she doesn't want to attack the president from his base unless the base gives her the go-ahead.
How did the White Caucus react ?
dont know.....did they pack up and run to Costa Rica?....

I'm proud to have worn that uniform. So sorry that you aren't. Also sorry about your racism. You really should do something about that.

I'm proud to have been in the military. I'm proud to have served MY America and defended MY people.

I am doing something about my racism, I'm passing it on to my grandchildren.

Why would you want to poison their young minds like that. Such a waste.........
And you claim to have done 20 years? I call you a liar. I never knew anyone that was this racist that did more than one enlistment. My Army never would have stood for it.

My ID and retirement check say I'm telling the truth. I knew white E-9s who were racist as hell and they did 30 years. One of the most racist people I met in the military was a white E-7.

At least Bush wasn't a racist mother trucker.

LOL I just said that in a Rep PM.

Nope. I'm black and I did 20 years in the Navy and now I work in the defense industry.

Hat Tip!

I have met as many racists, from all walks of life, Black, white, Asian, Native, etc.

Should we all be sensitive, and look for offense in every remark?

:lol:

If I got busted for every newf joke I ever told, well life in prison for me. Do I get jailed for having witnessed Don Rickels as a child?

He was just the best at laying out everyone, color and or age and or religious choices he really had an equal opportunity bashing going on.

Man that man is hysterical. And his point is to mock everyone.

Nope. I'm black and I did 20 years in the Navy and now I work in the defense industry.

Hat Tip!

I have met as many racists, from all walks of life, Black, white, Asian, Native, etc.

If I got busted for every newf joke I ever told, well life in prison for me. Do I get jailed for having witnessed Don Rickels as a child?

He was just the best at laying out everyone, color and or age and or religious choices he really had an equal opportunity bashing going on.

For those still wet behind the ears heres Don Rickels

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Csj0Ob4_uY]Don Rickles on Dean Martin Roasts : Dean Martin - YouTube[/ame]

What I don't get is how racist American blacks are. Dang. I think you guys take the cake.

I know blacks from Somalia to Jamaica. They're all cool runnings with me. American blacks seem to hate everyone.

I can do jerk. I can make SA wine. I know what a Mississippi Masala is. I can fit into any nation. But American black.

But American blacks are just really pissed off human beings at being so deprived all the while being overweight from McDonalds and with blackberrys.

I jest and I am not broad brushing. But that's what it comes across as.

Hat Tip!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Csj0Ob4_uY]Don Rickles on Dean Martin Roasts : Dean Martin - YouTube[/ame]

I wish I could load it. I'm so in the middle of nowhere that even if I pedal harder I can't make the tv, radio and computer come on at the same time.

But lordy lordy that man is sooooooo funny. Okeefe center with my parents a number of times.

Never EVER sit in the front row.:lol:

Hat Tip!

The roasts were the best.

You know you're getting up there when you are considering investing in the whole roast series when you're up in the middle of the night and looking for your credit card AND want to buy a skin product and an air filter.

life's grand isn't it?

Don't you people realize that blacks hate your white asses, except the big ones on your easy daughters. But overall we hate you . When I was growing up my pastor used to pray for the deaths of white people and he was married to a white woman. She used to sit in the front row nodding her head in agreement.

We vote for Obama because we want one of you to try something stupid against him.

Yet another black who thinks he speaks for da comm-un-ity.

Truth is, you're just another sad bastard in a long line of sad bastards - and in that line - you got your white dude, your black brothers, and a good few hispanics.

We decent people - of all racial backgrounds - want you racists to learn just how fucking stupid you are.

How many black churches, barbershops, colleges, family reunions, parties, hair salons, or households have you been in over the past 40 years?

I am an expert on the black community all over America, 20 years in the military allows for a lot of travel.
And i'm sure you spewed your racist shit to all those white service members while you were supposedly during those 20 years, correct?

Truth is, you're just another sad bastard in a long line of sad bastards - and in that line - you got your white dude, your black brothers, and a good few hispanics.

We decent people - of all racial backgrounds - want you racists to learn just how fucking stupid you are.

How many black churches, barbershops, colleges, family reunions, parties, hair salons, or households have you been in over the past 40 years?

I am an expert on the black community all over America, 20 years in the military allows for a lot of travel.
And i'm sure you spewed your racist shit to all those white service members while you were supposedly during those 20 years, correct?

Racism shows in the military, now I can't speak for the navy but the Army comes down on it fast and hard.........

The military is a totally differant breed. Hell when my flt was n't on duty those of us who lived in the dorm would hang out in each others room like a bortherhood, we'ed pass the pipe around and smoke us some I really didn't care that the one before me was black or yellow they were all my brothers in arms and we had a trust in each other if one got into a fight we were all fighting.

Quote: Originally Posted by Salt Jones View Post
Don't you people realize that blacks hate your white asses, except the big ones on your easy daughters. But overall we hate you . When I was growing up my pastor used to pray for the deaths of white people and he was married to a white woman. She used to sit in the front row nodding her head in agreement.

We vote for Obama because we want one of you to try something stupid against him.

I was trying to copy and paste I hope I got this right. Somedays I feel like Sophia.

Picture it. 1993 my husband and me make it out of an Octoberfest in Germantown in Tennessee the north end of the city.

I truly had never seen a large black man in leiderhosen playing oompah on an accordion.

Never in my wildest drug user and we are talking blotters and double domes did I ever in my wildest dreams imagine a moment like this. But it was awesome hanging and dancing "roll out the barrel" with a little boy going "can I touch your skin? I've never touched a white person before".

Now back to you. It won't happen. I have no doubt a member of the Nation is planning this (and oh yes I
believe this will happen because you have too many leaders of your black communities making a FORTUNE off of racism)

Racism shows in the military, now I can't speak for the navy but the Army comes down on it fast and hard.........

I always thought and I will still believe for true "brothers in arms".

I don't think this guy is telling the truth. I don't want to be a nasty here. I don't want to be a nay sayer, and maybe he has some problems, but everything my friends told me was that brother in Arms trumps everything.

Forum List

Back