Maxine Waters we've got to get more confrontational.

This old hag needs to be in prison
Definitely not a wise comment, but prison?
Naturally! This is our third world tinpot rabble talking! Prison or execution for the political opposition! If there is no reason, they'll make one.

Maxine is NOT helping here.

...they are PROUD to be racist and start trouble/riots/BURNING/etc
If Chauvin is convicted Waters comments will be solid grounds for mistrial which would become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Let the rioting and looting start. I'd kinda enjoy that.

Maxine Waters is a domestic terrorist.
Trump was impeached the second time for saying the same things she said.

But it's okay for her to say it; she's a Democrat.
T**** was impeached for trying to remain President after he lost.
wrong---

The old bitch has totally blown up the Chavin trial!
The Appeals court is going to throw the Chavin trial in the fucking dumpster.
Judge Cahill just told Waters to shut the fuck up.

Nah!

No court would have the guts to overthrow the guilty verdict.

And certainly not the Supreme Court, which is shaking in its boots that the Dems are going to pack it.

Say! Why not make Ms. Maxine a Justice? I am sure she would be fair and impartial.
Nah! The Supreme Court is not "shaking" about anything. I don't see it getting that far.

Definitely not a wise comment, but prison?
Naturally! This is our third world tinpot rabble talking! Prison or execution for the political opposition! If there is no reason, they'll make one.

Maxine is NOT helping here.
Maxine Waters how she was when younger I do not know. But over the last several years and longer she has proven to be evil. She is responsible for riling people up and there has been constant mass destruction of property, arson of property, looting of businesses, injuring of innocent people, and murdering of innocent people all being called peaceful protesting by the media. I am calling it what it is. She is evil. She has won near everything she fought for and does not understand why some things still exist. She she has to blame others when at times people have to look within. Hell is waiting for her.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

These savages aren't there to protect the state. They are there to riot, kill, steal, pillage, loot, rape, destroy.

Is anyone else concerned that this Judge just gave a sentence on a Jury Trial that has no verdict yet?

You don't appeal a verdict unless you are guilty.

To My knowledge, no such verdict has been rendered.

This can be overturned on Judicial bias alone.

He didn't really give a sentence. My understanding is that it's not all that uncommon in the legal system to have an eye toward "on appeal if he's convicted". And I'd have to check, but I was under the impression that the judge DID say that last part.

Nothing has happened. And if it does, I can't believe you think she was the first one to be thinking that the protests would escalate if there isn't a murder conviction. Why do you think Minnesota has been ready for riots for weeks?

NIce dodge in a sick attempt to defend Slapsy Maxie.
It's not a dodge. This is the heart of the matter--will her words be the cause of riots? No. The riots will happen if Chauvin gets off with a slap on the wrist, and everyone has known that forever.

So it's okay for an elected official to endorse and encourage lawless behavior if people were already planning to be lawless? That's really your position?

One wonders if you would be so sanguine about Mad Maxine's words if it had been YOUR neighborhood she was talking about.

Maxine Waters has been publicly telling Black people to cause confrontation in the streets at the George Floyd murder trial if the jury does not render a GUILTY verdict.

Here she is in Minnesota demanding a confrontation and the judge admonishing her

Here is the Federal law she broke

Several Congressional Republicans have brought bills to the floor to expel her from Congress. It will take
a majority vote to do that. Nancy Pelosi has refused to participate.

This is not the first time Waters caused trouble. While Donald Trump was President, she went to several cities on the East Coast and publicly told people to harrass members of the Trump administration in public.

This nation has enough riots and unrest without a member of Congress promoting it. If you agree with me, please contact your representatives in Congress and tell them to vote YES to the expulsion resolution.

Maxine Waters has been publicly telling Black people to cause confrontation in the streets at the George Floyd murder trial if the jury does not render a GUILTY verdict.

Here she is in Minnesota demanding a confrontation and the judge admonishing her

Several Congressional Republicans have brought bills to the floor to expel her from Congress. It will take

This is not the first time Waters caused trouble. While Donald Trump was President, she went to several cities on the East Coast and publicly told people to harrass members of the Trump administration in public.

This nation has enough riots and unrest without a member of Congress promoting it. If you agree with me, please contact your representatives in Congress and tell them to vote YES to the expulsion resolution.

It's a RWNJ fantasy.

There's no chance that black racist will be expelled from Congress.

There's no chance that black racist will be expelled from Congress.

It's been done, bozo, learn some history.

Forum List

Back