Maxine Waters we've got to get more confrontational.

Watching the post-trial dialogue between the lawyers and the judge, even the judge agrees that there may be grounds for a mistrial on that ugly idiot's utterances.,
Except the judge didn't find her remarks prejudicial to the jury, and neither will an appellate judge. Have you EVER heard of a murder conviction where the defense didn't appeal?

Waters said outloud what we've all known for weeks. How long has the NG and Minnesota LE been in place awaiting this decision? She is not the first activist to say that anything less than a murder conviction is unacceptable.

It may suck, but that's common knowledge.

It doesn't seem to occur to you that this is a Representative talking like this, that is bad when a GOVERNMENT official is doing that.

:(
I realize that makes it worse, but it seems out of line comments about getting tough with our government only bother you when they're coming from the left. I listened to months of rightwing codswallop after the election, criticizing the decisions of the courts, the state legislatures and governors...where were you then?

Codswallop works both ways.

Where are you on Waters behavior- you`re okay that she speaks that way?

...they are PROUD to be racist and start trouble/riots/BURNING/etc
If Chauvin is convicted Waters comments will be solid grounds for mistrial which would become a self-fulfilling prophecy. Let the rioting and looting start. I'd kinda enjoy that.

Maxine Waters is a domestic terrorist.
Trump was impeached the second time for saying the same things she said.

But it's okay for her to say it; she's a Democrat.
T**** was impeached for trying to remain President after he lost.

Wow, ^^^this^^^ is your brain on CNN. Behold, and despair.

There may be the unintended (for the Dems) consequence coming. Since the judge essentially admitted that, on appeal, the whole case could be thrown out, there is now a better chance Chauvin gets acquitted. The jury may go the way of not wanting to do all of this a second time, risking more Maxine led violence during another trial.

Enough of this childish "I know you are, what am I?" nonsense about her being an insurrectionist or terrorist. Y'all don't like your Jan 6 heroes being called that, so in typical fashion, you're going to call her that. But that shoe don't fit.

THIS thread isn't about Trump either!

How about your thoughts on Max`s bad behavior?

Enough of this childish "I know you are, what am I?" nonsense about her being an insurrectionist or terrorist. Y'all don't like your Jan 6 heroes being called that, so in typical fashion, you're going to call her that. But that shoe don't fit.
I dont remember this defense from you when they said Trump incited a riot.

Once again we see the Dems take advantage of the tragic death of George for political gain. It's just sad.

Actually, the shoe fits her perfectly. Your denial of such makes you no better than those who deny the truth of what happened on January 6th.

Congratulations, you are them...
Nothing has happened. And if it does, I can't believe you think she was the first one to be thinking that the protests would escalate if there isn't a murder conviction. Why do you think Minnesota has been ready for riots for weeks?
She encouraged more protests. She also undermined our legal system by proclaiming that only a guilty verdict is acceptable.

I dont wonder at all. The breakdown of the black culture and white liberals using this to break down American culture.

There is something wrong when black children are running around at 3 am with guns, and the problem ain't the cops

Combined with decades of [legal] turd-world immigration. Not to mention the illegals.

And that jackass George W Bush wants amnesty for illegals.

Naw, the judge is bought and paid for.

Derek Chauvin Judge Peter A. Cahill on Monday said that U.S. Democratic California Rep. Maxine Waters could have given the defense grounds to overturn the trial on appeal.

Defense attorney Eric Nelson asked for a mistrial after more than five hours of closing arguments on Monday. He pointed to the heightened media attention and remarks made by Waters on Saturday night during a protest outside the police department in the city of Brooklyn Center, Minnesota.

Cahill denied the motion, but sympathized with the defense's concerns, according to the StarTribune.

The judge don't want HIS house to get burned down by the Afro-KKK.

Great job proving your hypocrisy.

THIS thread isn't about Trump either!

How about your thoughts on Max`s bad behavior?
No this POST was about rw's calling MAXINE an insurrectionist or terrorist.

My thoughts on Maxine's behavior are around here somewhere...too many threads, I guess. How about you read the threads?

Nothing has happened. And if it does, I can't believe you think she was the first one to be thinking that the protests would escalate if there isn't a murder conviction. Why do you think Minnesota has been ready for riots for weeks?

NIce dodge in a sick attempt to defend Slapsy Maxie.
It's not a dodge. This is the heart of the matter--will her words be the cause of riots? No. The riots will happen if Chauvin gets off with a slap on the wrist, and everyone has known that forever.

Forum List

Back