Maxine Waters we've got to get more confrontational.

Since you can't possibly find a larger collection of assholes anywhere outside of the House of Representatives, it appears that Maxine belongs there. If you move that skank somewhere else, there would probably be rioting. Nobody wants to be around that bitch.

Who on earth elects this bumbling idiot?
She makes Biden look intelligent.

LOL, now wait a minute here. Not even Nancy can make Biden look intelligent. 0 = 0, you know?

One thing about Mad Max, people like her reflect very badly on their party. She's like a walking, talking political negative ad - "Are you going to vote for HER"?

Last edited:
57174919_308665409829316_3994574139401699328_n.jpg
9kyub6tksdu61.jpg
Democrats obviously don’t.

I have no idea what you're talking about. The ex cop got what he deserved IMO.

But Maxine Waters wasn't lynched, so many on your side are sad.
Trolls are going to troll, mamooth, I just wish you would stop the trolling.
There was a legitimate beef with Waters because of what she said.
Not sure you have the IQ to recognize that, so I'll ne nice and leave you alone.

Maxine Waters has a big mouth - but she said nothing wrong regarding the Chauvin case. Blacks must remain "confrontational" if they want to achieve equal justice. The Chauvin verdict was a great step forward - thanks to Steve Jobs (iPhone) and Darnella Frazier (filming George Floyd's murder).

Second Degree UNINTENTIONAL Murder. I think it was INTENTIONAL murder!

Anyway, a great day for the Floyd family, blacks, and the American justice system.

We should all be thankful for Steve Jobs and Darnella Frazier.

Maxine Waters has been publicly telling Black people to cause confrontation in the streets at the George Floyd murder trial if the jury does not render a GUILTY verdict.

Here she is in Minnesota demanding a confrontation and the judge admonishing her

Here is the Federal law she broke

Several Congressional Republicans have brought bills to the floor to expel her from Congress. It will take
a majority vote to do that. Nancy Pelosi has refused to participate.

This is not the first time Waters caused trouble. While Donald Trump was President, she went to several cities on the East Coast and publicly told people to harrass members of the Trump administration in public.

This nation has enough riots and unrest without a member of Congress promoting it. If you agree with me, please contact your representatives in Congress and tell them to vote YES to the expulsion resolution.

There's no chance that black racist will be expelled from Congress.

It's been done, bozo, learn some history.

blank area

No black racist has ever been expelled from Congress, silly boi.

Adam Clayton Powell: Unseated members of the United States Congress - Wikipedia

"However, the U.S. Supreme Court, in Powell v. McCormack (1969), limited the powers of the Congress to refuse to seat an elected member to when the individual does not meet the specific constitutional requirements of age, citizenship or residency. From the decision by Chief Justice Earl Warren: "Therefore, we hold that, since Adam Clayton Powell, Jr., was duly elected by the voters of the 18th Congressional District of New York and was not ineligible to serve under any provision of the Constitution, the House was without power to exclude him from its membership."

For once be honest and admit you've been wrong, as well as the clown who thought Rep. Waters was in deep shit.

Thank you. I was trying to remember his name, when that guy said there had never been one.

This is old news, the House voted against censuring Waters today. Time to move on.
She's a member of a protected class.....Old Black Women with a face like a large-mouth Bass.
Imagine what kind of ignorant trash votes for a Maxine Waters.
No one votes for her....the CA election system is the most corrupt in the nation.....dems do not fear the voters in CA....they can just cheat their way into office....and that's what pelosi wants for the nation....

Maxine Waters has been publicly telling Black people to cause confrontation in the streets at the George Floyd murder trial if the jury does not render a GUILTY verdict.

Here she is in Minnesota demanding a confrontation and the judge admonishing her

Here is the Federal law she broke

Several Congressional Republicans have brought bills to the floor to expel her from Congress. It will take
a majority vote to do that. Nancy Pelosi has refused to participate.

This is not the first time Waters caused trouble. While Donald Trump was President, she went to several cities on the East Coast and publicly told people to harrass members of the Trump administration in public.

This nation has enough riots and unrest without a member of Congress promoting it. If you agree with me, please contact your representatives in Congress and tell them to vote YES to the expulsion resolution.

WATCH OUT, MITCH! Don't get too worked up or excited with emotion there! You might actually sway the public!!! :smoke:

Forum List

Back