Maxine Waters we've got to get more confrontational.

And you all wonder why the protests never stop...
I dont wonder at all. The breakdown of the black culture and white liberals using this to break down American culture.

There is something wrong when black children are running around at 3 am with guns, and the problem ain't the cops
It was a Brown 13 year old, not a black kid. I guess all skin colors are the same to you racists

Enough of this childish "I know you are, what am I?" nonsense about her being an insurrectionist or terrorist. Y'all don't like your Jan 6 heroes being called that, so in typical fashion, you're going to call her that. But that shoe don't fit.
You are making it something worse then what it is. For the last several years we have seen insurrections all over the place.

Nothing has happened. And if it does, I can't believe you think she was the first one to be thinking that the protests would escalate if there isn't a murder conviction. Why do you think Minnesota has been ready for riots for weeks?

NIce dodge in a sick attempt to defend Slapsy Maxie.
It's not a dodge. This is the heart of the matter--will her words be the cause of riots? No. The riots will happen if Chauvin gets off with a slap on the wrist, and everyone has known that forever.
And if he does get off, do it. Have at it and enjoy. Venture out and destroy everything in view. It is sad people react in many situations with their views so locked in a position that they never look at the possibility they can be wrong. The more this goes on the more people are going to avoid African Americans in many areas.

Nothing has happened. And if it does, I can't believe you think she was the first one to be thinking that the protests would escalate if there isn't a murder conviction. Why do you think Minnesota has been ready for riots for weeks?

It's not a dodge. This is the heart of the matter--will her words be the cause of riots? No. The riots will happen if Chauvin gets off with a slap on the wrist, and everyone has known that forever.
To the pile with you.

... The more this goes on the more people are going to avoid African Americans in many areas.

I think this is part of what they want, to keep the tension among the races always on the simmer.

Think back to the 'Back to Africa' movement by Marcus Garvey and how the feds went after Garvey.

Enough of this childish "I know you are, what am I?" nonsense about her being an insurrectionist or terrorist. Y'all don't like your Jan 6 heroes being called that, so in typical fashion, you're going to call her that. But that shoe don't fit.
You are making it something worse then what it is. For the last several years we have seen insurrections all over the place.
MeBelle doesn't like us--well, me--discussing this line of argument, although I notice she doesn't seem to mind you bringing it up. Whatever.
So no comment.

To the pile with you.
You keep PROMISING that.

And if he does get off, do it. Have at it and enjoy. Venture out and destroy everything in view. It is sad people react in many situations with their views so locked in a position that they never look at the possibility they can be wrong. The more this goes on the more people are going to avoid African Americans in many areas.
I don't believe in riots. It's counterproductive, hurts more than it helps, and the way it is currently organized and plotted, it is downright bullying that is impossible to defend.

A spontaneous eruption, such as the Rodney King or Ferguson riots, was one thing. This is something else.

There are many genuinely concerned people demonstrating and protesting, but the rioters actions are drowning out their message. And those who oppose the message to begin with have a very convenient excuse not to listen.

THIS thread isn't about Trump either!

How about your thoughts on Max`s bad behavior?
No this POST was about rw's calling MAXINE an insurrectionist or terrorist.

My thoughts on Maxine's behavior are around here somewhere...too many threads, I guess. How about you read the threads?
She is an insurrectionist.

Watching the post-trial dialogue between the lawyers and the judge, even the judge agrees that there may be grounds for a mistrial on that ugly idiot's utterances.,
Except the judge didn't find her remarks prejudicial to the jury, and neither will an appellate judge. Have you EVER heard of a murder conviction where the defense didn't appeal?

Waters said outloud what we've all known for weeks. How long has the NG and Minnesota LE been in place awaiting this decision? She is not the first activist to say that anything less than a murder conviction is unacceptable.

It may suck, but that's common knowledge.

It doesn't seem to occur to you that this is a Representative talking like this, that is bad when a GOVERNMENT official is doing that.

:(
I realize that makes it worse, but it seems out of line comments about getting tough with our government only bother you when they're coming from the left. I listened to months of rightwing codswallop after the election, criticizing the decisions of the courts, the state legislatures and governors...where were you then?

You must have been in a coma for a while because early on I was unhappy with Trump going on and on especially after the SCOTUS dumping the multiple states lawsuit about December 12 2020, at that point I thought it was time to stop the electioneering complaints as he lost so many lawsuits over it.

I made many posts saying so, somehow you missed them or forgot seeing them.

Maxine Waters has NO excuse to do what she is doing, she needs to keep her fucking mouth shut!

Watching the post-trial dialogue between the lawyers and the judge, even the judge agrees that there may be grounds for a mistrial on that ugly idiot's utterances.,
Except the judge didn't find her remarks prejudicial to the jury, and neither will an appellate judge. Have you EVER heard of a murder conviction where the defense didn't appeal?

Waters said outloud what we've all known for weeks. How long has the NG and Minnesota LE been in place awaiting this decision? She is not the first activist to say that anything less than a murder conviction is unacceptable.

It may suck, but that's common knowledge.

It doesn't seem to occur to you that this is a Representative talking like this, that is bad when a GOVERNMENT official is doing that.

:(
I realize that makes it worse, but it seems out of line comments about getting tough with our government only bother you when they're coming from the left. I listened to months of rightwing codswallop after the election, criticizing the decisions of the courts, the state legislatures and governors...where were you then?

You must have been in a coma for a while because early on I was unhappy with Trump going on and on especially after the SCOTUS dumping the multiple states lawsuit about December 12 2020, at that point I thought it was time to stop the electioneering complaints as he lost so many lawsuits over it.

I made many posts saying so, somehow you missed them or forgot seeing them.

Maxine Waters has NO excuse to do what she is doing, she needs to keep her fucking mouth shut!
Sorry, Tommy! I hate it when people do that to me, so I'm sorry I let myself do it to you. I don't keep records on who says what, so I shouldn't assume.

Yes, Max needs to tone it down. Wouldn't be the first time I thought so, either. My only objection is the hyperbole around her comments. I wish she would clarify, but either way, she is not the first--nor will she be the last--to say only a murder conviction will satisfy them.

The double standard is glaring though with regard to Maxine. She gets away with all this shit because she is black and no one will slap her down for fear of retribution by black voters.

If a Republican Congressman said anything remotely close to what she said, there would be bedlam. Everyone knows this to be true.

You support the torching of the businesses of completely innocent people only because you are an overpaid public employee with no skin in the game.

If it were YOUR business being targeted, we could be damn sure you wouldn't be flapping your gums like you do.

I dont wonder at all. The breakdown of the black culture and white liberals using this to break down American culture.

There is something wrong when black children are running around at 3 am with guns, and the problem ain't the cops
It was a Brown 13 year old, not a black kid. I guess all skin colors are the same to you racists
Skin color obviously concerns you. Conservatives don't give a damn. Racist filth.

This old hag needs to be in prison
Yous guys don't like freedom of speech much...
Inciting a riot and/or insurrection is illegal. It is not free speech to encourage people to be violent.
She isn't inciting anything. If Chauvin walks that is what will incite a riot.

Skin color obviously concerns you. Conservatives don't give a damn. Racist filth.
Stop lying you racist bastard.

"The breakdown of the black culture"

I'm black and there has not been any fucking breakdown. The root cause of our problem is the breakdown in white culture that continues allowong racism to be part of white culture.

Forum List

Back