Maxine Waters: "To hell with the Supreme Court, we will defy them!"

Sounds like insurrection to me.
A sitting congressional member saying, essentially, we can just defy their authority??

Imagine if Trump said that.

Representative Waters' cheese slid off her cracker more than a decade ago.
She is the BlueAnon, but the lacks the creativity necessary to even make it interesting or entertaining.

Sounds like insurrection to me.
A sitting congressional member saying, essentially, we can just defy their authority??

Imagine if Trump said that.

Actually the congress can make laws. So it doesn't sound like an insurrection.

and We the People say to Hell with people who hate children and want to murder as many as possible!

What a demonic looking witch

how'd she get to where she is? Who in his/her right mind would vote for THAT?

sheez... just when I was beginning to think vis a vis this SCOTUS decision, that America wasn't gone after all... I gotta look at this!

Where's my whiskey?
If you don't want to control guns stop using unborn children as a sheild

Actually the congress can make laws. So it doesn't sound like an insurrection.
Congress can indeed make laws. The Supreme Court can then rule on whether said laws are Constitutional. That's the way our system of Government is set up. If Maxine Waters thinks she can overrule the Supreme Court simply because she doesn't agree with their ruling then YES she is fomenting an insurrection!

Talkin' out yer ass again, I see.
1656132656743.jpeg

Congress can indeed make laws. The Supreme Court can then rule on whether said laws are Constitutional. That's the way our system of Government is set up. If Maxine Waters thinks she can overrule the Supreme Court simply because she doesn't agree with their ruling then YES she is fomenting an insurrection!
No she is not. Now quit building straw mansions.

Forum List

Back