Maxine Waters: "To hell with the Supreme Court, we will defy them!"

Who knew Rep Waters would channel President Andrew Jackson:

JOHN MARSHALL HAS MADE HIS DECISION; NOW LET HIM ENFORCE IT. (paraphrased)

And he was wrong.
That decision is what set the tone for the purpose of what the SCOTUS essential purpose is.

Sounds like insurrection to me.
A sitting congressional member saying, essentially, we can just defy their authority??

Imagine if Trump said that.

and We the People say to Hell with people who hate children and want to murder as many as possible!

What a demonic looking witch

how'd she get to where she is? Who in his/her right mind would vote for THAT?

sheez... just when I was beginning to think vis a vis this SCOTUS decision, that America wasn't gone after all... I gotta look at this!

Where's my whiskey?

Is she threatening an insurrection?
Abortion is THE most controversial and combustible topics in America.
We already have groups now saying online they are going to go to the Justices homes and "protest".
You think it is not a bad thing for a sitting congressional person to say at this moment??
Really??
You have the Democrats putting on a show trial right now (that no one is paying any attention to) trying to say Trump is responsible for J6 because language he used. So what if, tonight, people burn down one of our Supreme Court Justices HOMES?? And Maxine isn't the only Democrat saying these things right now.

Standing up to tyranny is usually regarded as a good thing.

That is, unless you're an authoritarian lackey. In such a case, you blindly obey TheParty, and want to kill anyone who doesn't. See: most of the conservatives on USMB.

Forum List

Back