BREAKING: President Trump Releases Official Statement on the Reversal of Roe v. Wade

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The rightfully legal president has put out a statement.

Trump-Statement-on-Roe-v-Wade.jpg

He should tone down his messaging. I am probably his second biggest fain (after you), but I would prefer a message that focused more on the victory for the Constitution and the most innocent and defenseless among us, rather than an, albeit true, attack on the Radical Left.

With America being destroyed in front of our eyes, this is an opportunity for us to get more Democrats to join us in MAGA, and we can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Regards,
Jim

He should tone down his messaging. I am probably his second biggest fain (after you), but I would prefer a message that focused more on the victory for the Constitution and the most innocent and defenseless among us, rather than an, albeit true, attack on the Radical Left.

With America being destroyed in front of our eyes, this is an opportunity for us to get more Democrats to join us in MAGA, and we can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Regards,
Jim

I agree. He won many on the left because he was not a neo-con. Talk about this as being a decision based on the law and the fact that the Constitution has never mentioned abortion. Its silly to spike the ball, especially on complicated issues.

This message, sounds to me, like some red meat for Republican voters who he needs to beat DeSantis in a Primary...maybe he has tipped his hand...

Last edited:
With America being destroyed in front of our eyes, this is an opportunity for us to get more Democrats to join us in MAGA

Hey Jim-- -- -- if the current destruction of our country isn't enough to wake up some tards and get them to switch teams for their own sake and survival, then nothing Trump can ever say is going to matter, neither.

Great and forceful statement by the true president. Completely different from the mewling by the crybaby hypocrite fake president now currently occupying the Oval Office.

Forum List

Back