Maxine Waters to Give Official Racist Response on BET After State of the Union

After the President State of The Union address, Maxine Waters is going to be used by the Demrats - as usual - as a mouthpiece.... to counteract the President (it won't work)....allowing her to say all these ridiculous things and fake comments ........making a fool of herself and also making a fool of the pitiful party she belongs to. BIG FAIL!

In other words, the Rats are in panic mode.
I wonder if Maxine will be wearing a James Brown wig

she's a racist and like a lot of blacks hates America/whites/police/common sense

F00FFC37-474A-4D7E-B454-0C76AC9806C8.jpeg

I think Maxine should invite Sheila Jackson Lee to speak with her, it would be a real clown show. :spinner:

After the President State of The Union address, Maxine Waters is going to be used by the Demrats - as usual - as a mouthpiece.... to counteract the President (it won't work)....allowing her to say all these ridiculous things and fake comments ........making a fool of herself and also making a fool of the pitiful party she belongs to. BIG FAIL!

In other words, the Rats are in panic mode.
I wonder if Maxine will be wearing a James Brown wig
Dunce cap more appropriate.:spinner:

Poor white snowflakes. They want everybody black to be Ben Carson or Clarence Thomas and can't take it because most of us refuse to do so.

I don't like either of their politics. I absolutely am not a Maxine Waters fan.

The only reason most of he whites here don't like Watters is that she's outspoken and black. She's not my rep and if you don't live in her district she's not yours either. So then all this opposition to Watters from people outside her district has little to do with her politics.

No, it's because she is a retarded moron.

Donald Trump has actually created jobs for black people. I doubt Waters has created even one. As compared to Waters.....Trump is a Civil Rights icon.

I heard multi millionaire Waters is going to throw some breadcrumbs to all her servants and staff, somewhere around $25,000 a person out of her own pocket and is going to announce it on BET!

“Everyone Look Under Your Seats!”

Forum List

Back