Maxine Waters to Give Official Racist Response on BET After State of the Union

i am actually looking forward to hearing Maxine speak of the progress she has made in stopping the russians from bombing Korea.
She will make an idiot of herself. It will great stuff for Republicans to use in 2018.

It is not the official Democrat response. If it were, it would not be limited to BET it would be broadcasted on all networks. This is Maxine seizing an opportunity to rail against Trump and pander.

I am curious as to whether or not this will cause some consternation within the party. Her giving one response while the official party response comes from somewhere else.

It is not the official Democrat response. If it were, it would not be limited to BET it would be broadcasted on all networks. This is Maxine seizing an opportunity to rail against Trump and pander.

I am curious as to whether or not this will cause some consternation within the party. Her giving one response while the official party response comes from somewhere else.
Yes, it’s not the official response. They are calling it “The Resistance Response.” Democrats wont back off from her. They are too chickenshit. They rely on black vote every cycle. Look how they pandered at the DNC Convention? That convention helped cost them the election.

The best that could come of this is that she speaks long enough for people to recognize that they need to find a gentle way to get her into retirement.

She is so crooked...they will have to screw her into the ground when she dies.

Poor white snowflakes. They want everybody black to be Ben Carson or Clarence Thomas and can't take it because most of us refuse to do so.

Poor white snowflakes. They want everybody black to be Ben Carson or Clarence Thomas and can't take it because most of us refuse to do so.

I don't like either of their politics. I absolutely am not a Maxine Waters fan.

I don't like either of their politics. I absolutely am not a Maxine Waters fan.

The only reason most of he whites here don't like Watters is that she's outspoken and black. She's not my rep and if you don't live in her district she's not yours either. So then all this opposition to Watters from people outside her district has little to do with her politics.

Forum List

Back