Maxine Waters to Give Official Racist Response on BET After State of the Union

Poor white snowflakes. They want everybody black to be Ben Carson or Clarence Thomas and can't take it because most of us refuse to do so.
You’d think every black person would want to be like Carson and Thomas, intelligent and successful. Not like Waters the moron.

Poor white snowflakes. They want everybody black to be Ben Carson or Clarence Thomas and can't take it because most of us refuse to do so.

I don't like either of their politics. I absolutely am not a Maxine Waters fan.

The only reason most of he whites here don't like Watters is that she's outspoken and black. She's not my rep and if you don't live in her district she's not yours either. So then all this opposition to Watters from people outside her district has little to do with her politics.

We don't like her because she is a crazy dumb fuck, but that's what you are so......

I don't like either of their politics. I absolutely am not a Maxine Waters fan.

The only reason most of he whites here don't like Watters is that she's outspoken and black. She's not my rep and if you don't live in her district she's not yours either. So then all this opposition to Watters from people outside her district has little to do with her politics.

It has everything to do with her politics and her ethics. First, she has achieved celebrity status and offers canned responses. She has a tendency to go off on tangents. The best thing that could happen is for her to speak long enough for people to hear what she is saying and to gently ease her into retirement.

I dont like her and furthermore, I do not like anyone that has or will vote for this racist turd.

Stay on your side of my gate, thats your only warning.

Ok. Good to know. Welcome to ignore. I don't have to deal with nonsense.

You’d think every black person would want to be like Carson and Thomas, intelligent and successful. Not like Waters the moron.

I like Carson as a person. I don't think he should have been appointed to his current position.

I like Carson as a person. I don't think he should have been appointed to his current position.
Honestly it’s one of those government jobs that shouldn’t exist.

Maxine Waters has a guaranteed seat. She will die in office because she is in a black district with a very low voter turnout. She can say anything she wants.

After the President State of The Union address, Maxine Waters is going to be used by the Demrats - as usual - as a mouthpiece.... to counteract the President (it won't work)....allowing her to say all these ridiculous things and fake comments ........making a fool of herself and also making a fool of the pitiful party she belongs to. BIG FAIL!

In other words, the Rats are in panic mode.

Forum List

Back