Maxine Waters: Failure Of “Silicone” Valley Bank And The Banking Crisis Is An “Opportunity”...never let a crisis go to waste, eh, Maxine?

what's the opportunity?
More government control. I think they are scrambling to lock everything down under their control before next year's election. In reality, the whole system is on the edge of collapse and it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to pull some blatant anti-Constitutional actions to "delay" or postpone the next election.
That woman is evil incarnate, just like Pelosi. They would cheerfully watch Americans killing each other if it helped them gain or retain power.

This topic has been covered, over and over. I would think, by now, folks are clued into what is going on. This has been the plan, since before 2020.

Last edited:
And, probably the first thread, to understand, that something fishy was going on here;

Back when Trump was still president. . . this corruption, is beyond both parties. Natural Citizen

And, probably the first thread, to understand, that something fishy was going on here;

Back when Trump was still president. . . this corruption, is beyond both parties. Natural Citizen

There's actually a lot more going on. In my own personal view anyway. I just haven't felt like typing it all out.

Do you ever just not feel like typing a lot, Beale? I get that way sometimes. And the nthe other thing is I often wonder if it's even worth it. Does anyone even really pay attention to all of that stuff?

Cliff notes would be that if you don't want bankers to be opening and peeking into your box of dividends to see what they actually are, then you hire people with social sciences degrees to run your risk management department. But even that would take a lot of effort to explain why exactly that is in scope and what all is involved with those dividends.

And that's only one thing.

And then we just saw that Wells Fargo ''glitch'' that caused everybody's ''money'' to disappear, leaving negative balances. I was gonna bring that up in that thread you linked, because there are some particular relevancies to the whole CBDC move they have going on. Problem, reaction, solution type stuff. You know how they do. Look what the financial crisis of the early 1900s got us. It got us the Fed, the incme tax, the IRS, WW1 and a monsterously bloated federal government. But again, I just don't feel like it today. lol.

Last edited:
More government control. I think they are scrambling to lock everything down under their control before next year's election. In reality, the whole system is on the edge of collapse and it wouldn't surprise me if they tried to pull some blatant anti-Constitutional actions to "delay" or postpone the next election.
That woman is evil incarnate, just like Pelosi. They would cheerfully watch Americans killing each other if it helped them gain or retain power.
GOP corrupt deregulation always leads to bubbles and busts and recessions and depressions. When will people learn for crying out loud?

There's actually a lot more going on. In my own personal view anyway. I just haven't felt like typing it all out.

Do you ever just not feel like typing a lot, Beale? I get that way sometimes. And the nthe other thing is I often wonder if it's even worth it. Does anyone even really pay attention to all of that stuff?

Cliff notes would be that if you don't want bankers to be opening and peeking into your box of dividends to see what they actually are, then you hire people with social sciences degrees to run your risk management department. But even that would take a lot of effort to explain why exactly that is in scope and what all is involved with those dividends.

And then we just saw that Wells Fargo ''glitch'' that caused everybody's ''money'' to disappear, leaving negative balances. I was gonna bring that up in that thread you linked, because there are some particular relevancies to the whole CBDC move they have going on. Problem, reaction, solution type stuff. You know how they do. Look what the financial crisis of the early 1900s got us. It got us the Fed, the incme tax, the IRS, WW1 and a monsterously bloated federal government. But again, I just don't feel like it today. lol.
they used to have financial crises and runs on banks all the time and for years at a time. thank God for Democrats and intelligent regulation. now they just have corrupt GOP deregulation bubbles busts and recessions and depressions, not half as bad LOL

I hear ya. :thup:

If I could link back, and quote some of the threads about those toxic assets that were held the Feds' books, back from that last forum I was on, back in the mid 2000s, it might make for less work . . . I get it. It all just keep repeating as we circle the drain. Most folks don't care, not if it isn't blaming this party, or that party, or this politician or that politician. The bankers, the parasites, and the grifters don't really give a shit about party politics though. . .

If it doesn't accord to whatever partisan media most of the masses are watching, they aren't interested in paying much attention to it. Hell, look at the rest of the posts in this thread.

So why bother posting it? Much of what we are watching, has all been done before, it just gets bigger and bigger, more and more corrupt, and party doesn't matter. The Occupy folks, were protesting the same damn thing the Tea party folks were.

Eventually, yeah, it will lead to the dialectic of having folks beg for CBDCs and a social credit system, that will eventually, enslave everyone in a dystopian, trans-humanist nightmare, that will make 19th century enslavement and indentured servitude look quaint. . .

Speaking of a "failure" Maxine blew kisses to that FTX guy that losts Billions in a news segment on TV. That witch Maxine needs to give back all the money she made (FTX guy donated millions to the Democrats) and give it to the victims.

Forum List

Back