If the left truly cares about the environment ....

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Then why isn't hemp one of the biggest American crops since Donald Trump legalized it in 2017 when he signed the farm bill?

Why aren't you marching outside of all those giant stinky air and water-polluting paper mills and making green hemp bumper stickers instead of standing on the exit ramps with cardboard I will work for food signs and breaking Target windows ?

Then why isn't hemp one of the biggest American crops since Donald Trump legalized it in 2017 when he signed the farm bill?

Why aren't you marching outside of all those giant stinky air and water-polluting paper mills and making green hemp bumper stickers instead of standing on the exit ramps with cardboard I will work for food signs and breaking Target windows ?
States are limiting who can grow with permits and limited acreage.

I got BS and MS degrees in Environmental Engineering in the 1970s.

Most of my class mates were Conservatives like myself. We were the ones that actually cleaned up pollution, lots of it.

If these Environmental Wackos really cared about the environment they would have got degrees and actually do something about it.

But they didn't.

States are limiting who can grow with permits and limited acreage.
I forgot the math of comparing an acre of hemp( seed to harvest in 6 months )to an acre of pine trees which take decades to harvest, but it's a substantial difference not even mentioning the ease of processing compared to a conventional paper mill. ...owned by people like the Koch bros( brother now )

obviously they are doing the best they can against incredible republican obstruction and opposition. google it, Super Duper. as always, these questions are based on the total ignorance you get listening to GOP propaganda....

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Most of my class mates were Conservatives like myself. We were the ones that actually cleaned up pollution, lots of it.

If these Environmental Wackos really cared about the environment they would have got degrees and actually do something about it.

But they didn't.
I doubt it...Then you all went useless under Reagan and his sunny screw everyone but the rich ideology...what hypocrite corporation did you work for lol?

Problem with leftists is they can't see past the surface of things. Good example is I'd like to have my bumpers rechromed. Well Ca. chased them all off due to enviromental concerns. So what does that accomplish?

A. They run off a specialized economy where one service serves the part very well for long periods of time, all in favor of chinese shit.
B. Chinese shit causes pollution as the shit is shipped over and over again.
C. The shit ends up in the landfill.

I doubt it...Then you all went useless under Reagan and his sunny screw everyone but the rich ideology...what hypocrite corporation did you work for lol?
I have cleaned up thousands of tons of pollution in my career. What the hell have stupid Moon Bats like you done other that spout your stupid mouths about things you know nothing about?

because GOP and corporate supposedly Democratic LOL media don't cover it, and every other industry lobbies against it.....

But they didn't.

Nailed it!

There’s no votes or smear campaign for the dem politicians so there’s no reason to send the rent a mob.

In the latest development in a series of anti-cannabis moves, congressional Republican leadership has blocked consideration of several industrial hemp amendments.

Supporters were seeking to attach the measures to the large-scale Farm Bill, which sets food and agriculture policy for the country, but the House Rules Committee on Wednesday decided that the proposals cannot be considered on the floor.

Congressional Republicans Block Votes On Hemp Amendments

because GOP and corporate supposedly Democratic LOL media don't cover it, and every other industry lobbies against it.....
And if you know your history you'll remember that was the reason that marijuana was made illegal in the first place almost 100 years ago.

They used the cover that it made black men rape white women and other crazy rumors.

Stupid forkers allow trashing of the desert border and main city blocks in every big city with garbage dumped by vagrants. Then they talk "pollution" by a 4CYL gas car carrying a guy to work at $20 per hour

Oops wrong thread. Too angry to move it!

Problem with leftists is they can't see past the surface of things. Good example is I'd like to have my bumpers rechromed. Well Ca. chased them all off due to enviromental concerns. So what does that accomplish?

A. They run off a specialized economy where one service serves the part very well for long periods of time, all in favor of chinese shit.
B. Chinese shit causes pollution as the shit is shipped over and over again.
C. The shit ends up in the landfill.
There's a lot of overlooked gray area on both sides.

Forum List

Back