Kiss your dollars good bye. The banks want to trade them for tokens....

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Apr 10, 2011
diagonally parked in a parallel universe
Now that we have seen just how bad a deal crypto can be, our global government is rolling out it's cryptos for dollars plan, laid out by the Global Federal Reserve Corporation. You won't have a say in it. You'll just do what the banks tell you to do and because your ledger is going to be distributed to multiple entities they will be punishing you by removing your bus tokens according to your behavior...

Members of the U.S. banking and payments community involved in this PoC <proof of concept (as listed further below) are pleased to be working alongside the New York Innovation Center (NYIC) < (which has teamed up with Google) that is part of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. The NYIC collaborates with the private and public sectors on innovations aimed at enhancing the functioning of the global financial system and the ability of central banks to carry out their missions.
^
Their mission is not to safely guard your American money...

Last edited:
Nope.

First rule of crypto is that if you are not the sole owner of your key, you don't own the asset. Whoever has the key, owns the asset. This is why it is not advised to store Bitcoin or whatever on an exchange. Trade it and move it off to a storage device, Trezor or whatever.

This puts every dollar under direct state control. You don't control your money, they do. They can lock you out, take it. Just stop you from being able to use it, literally any time they like.

A lot of people do not understand how crypto works, but they'd better get on that, as governments have figured it out and recognize it for a very large lever of control, and are trying to push it out for exactly that reason, despite whatever nonsense they will give as the official reasoning.

I already kissed most of my savings account goodbye, when I gave it to the guy who sells precious metal.

Crypto doesn't exist and gold & silver will always be money.

Now that we have seen just how bad a deal crypto can be, our global government is rolling out it's cryptos for dollars plan, laid out by the Global Federal Reserve Corporation. You won't have a say in it. You'll just do what the banks tell you to do and because your ledger is going to be distributed to multiple entities they will be punishing you by removing your bus tokens according to your behavior...

Members of the U.S. banking and payments community involved in this PoC <proof of concept (as listed further below) are pleased to be working alongside the New York Innovation Center (NYIC) < (which has teamed up with Google) that is part of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. The NYIC collaborates with the private and public sectors on innovations aimed at enhancing the functioning of the global financial system and the ability of central banks to carry out their missions.
^
It has been known since Rothschild verbalized it in support of his central bank, paraphrased, "Who cares who runs the government as long as I control the money."

Yep. Your money, right to the global bank. And whose idea is it? Ours? No:

Central bank digital currency (CBDC) is entering a new stage of maturity, with the majority of central banks exploring and testing its potential. Major global institutions including the Bank of International Settlements and the International Monetary Fund, as well as agencies of the United Nations

1668633648158.png

^
Your "tokens" to be used thusly. You get a credit social score, they get your money...

^
Let me see if I understand you correctly.

You were listening to your favorite Q-anon channel when they played some doom music and then told you the international Jewish bankers were going to take your dollars away and you have no choice about it.

You then went out and looked for a link, didn't read a word of it, and then posted this topic.

So let me ask you a very simple question: Do you know what the BIS is?

I already kissed most of my savings account goodbye, when I gave it to the guy who sells precious metal.

I love gold and silver. But, our government confiscates gold in the hands of private individuals when they feel like it. And in times of crisis, what can you do with gold? You can't buy a loaf of bread with it. Not if dollars or tokens are the only form of currency the store is using. You can't buy a cup of coffee with it at Starbucks.
Let's say you bought gold cheap, and the price is way up, and you want to take profits. What are you going to take your profits in? Dollars? Tokens? They are the very things you've hedged against! If you try to barter with it what is the other person going to do with it? They can't use it either. Until they switch us over to monopoly tokens, junk silver is still a hedge, only because it is also currency, but the digital currency will render it obsolete also.

Let me see if I understand you correctly.

You were listening to your favorite Q-anon channel when they played some doom music and then told you the international Jewish bankers were going to take your dollars away and you have no choice about it.

You then went out and looked for a link, didn't read a word of it, and then posted this topic.

So let me ask you a very simple question: Do you know what the BIS is?
God, you're a bore. And always wrong. You contribute nothing, due to a lack of intelligence and information, so you try to slander, and you aren't even good at that. Go knit something...
1668634883966.png

^ not my model. Theirs...
So, is Citi Bank in or not? Or did I just make the whole roll out up?

God, you're a bore. And always wrong. You contribute nothing, due to a lack of intelligence and information, so you try to slander, and you aren't even good at that. Go knit something...View attachment 726909
So you have no clue what the BIS is or what they do or what this proof of concept experiment is all about.

Just as I thought.

So you have no clue what the BIS is or what they do or what this proof of concept experiment is all about.

Just as I thought.
If you had a thought, you'd be dangerous...
Here is what it is all about, again:
Central bank digital currency (CBDC) is entering a new stage of maturity, with the majority of central banks exploring and testing its potential. Major global institutions including the Bank of International Settlements and the International Monetary Fund, as well as agencies of the United Nations, have dedicated teams researching solutions to achieve faster, cheaper, and more transparent forms of payment and currency. But with exception of that of China, central banks still have a number of choices to make concerning CBDC design and technology, as well as policy and legal questions to resolve¹ before they make digital currency available to users. While there are many more steps to take on the journey to CBDC, the conversation is expanding and now includes substantive industry discussion in the regulated private sector.

Are you clutching your last dollar and pretending that they are NOT doing this?

Last edited:
I love gold and silver. But, our government confiscates gold in the hands of private individuals when they feel like it. And in times of crisis, what can you do with gold? You can't buy a loaf of bread with it. Not if dollars or tokens are the only form of currency the store is using. You can't buy a cup of coffee with it at Starbucks.
Let's say you bought gold cheap, and the price is way up, and you want to take profits. What are you going to take your profits in? Dollars? Tokens? They are the very things you've hedged against! If you try to barter with it what is the other person going to do with it? They can't use it either. Until they switch us over to monopoly tokens, junk silver is still a hedge, only because it is also currency, but the digital currency will render it obsolete also.
They can only confiscate it if they know about it.

I have heard of grocery stores that are set up to exchange food for metal. I don't know where they are, but I imagine that it wouldn't be hard to set up. I knew about one in LA several years ago but I doubt if I could find it now.

I don't buy metal to sell, so "taking profits" means nothing to me. I buy it to keep my wealth from being stolen by a corrupt government.

You can buy metals in very small increments for ease of spending. Look up CombiBars.

God, you're a bore. And always wrong. You contribute nothing, due to a lack of intelligence and information, so you try to slander, and you aren't even good at that. Go knit something...View attachment 726909
You found a pretty picture with lots of colors! Ooooooh!

You can't explain it, though, can you.

Tell me, what's the difference between CBDC and crypto? What is a customer token? What is a settlement token?

Explain it to my -100 IQ self.

If you had a thought, you'd be dangerous...
Here is what it is all about, again:
Central bank digital currency (CBDC) is entering a new stage of maturity, with the majority of central banks exploring and testing its potential. Major global institutions including the Bank of International Settlements and the International Monetary Fund, as well as agencies of the United Nations, have dedicated teams researching solutions to achieve faster, cheaper, and more transparent forms of payment and currency. But with exception of that of China, central banks still have a number of choices to make concerning CBDC design and technology, as well as policy and legal questions to resolve¹ before they make digital currency available to users. While there are many more steps to take on the journey to CBDC, the conversation is expanding and now includes substantive industry discussion in the regulated private sector.
So all you can do is plagiarize from a blog.

Who do you think you are fooling?

Are you clutching your last dollar and pretending that they are NOT doing this?
What exactly are they doing, tard?

In your own words. I shouldn't have to say that, but...

Lol, you take possession of that gold and silver? If not in your possession personally you are in the same boat as the crypto people.

New Topics

Forum List

Back