Maxine Waters: Congress Can Remove Trump Without Impeachment

If not for Rashida Tlaib Waters might be the worst of the bunch.

It's tough competition among quite a number of lost souls, including Pelosi, bug-eyes & Eric Swalwell.

The old hag is at it again, Trump can not be shamed so there by we must remove him from office.

House Financial Services Committee Chairman Maxine Waters (D-CA) on Saturday made the case that President Donald Trump should be ousted from the White House. According to Waters, the 25th Amendment would allow Congress to make the move.

“The President of the United States of America is unbelievably divisive. The president lies. He’s pitting people against each other, going back to the old birther argument that they attempted to use against Obama. This is a president that is the most deplorable human being that I have ever encountered in my life. And he’s undermining our democracy," Waters said during an MSNBC interview on Saturday. "We cannot take any more of this president. This president is not only attacking the person that was just appointed or selected by Biden to be his vice president, and he is not hesitant to do it. This man has no shame. The name-calling, he called her nasty, on and on and on. I don’t know how much more the American people can take.”

As a matter of fact, when you couple that with what he’s doing, undermining our democracy, tearing up our post office, I believe that it is time for Section 4 of Amendment 25 to be put in place and his cabinet should send to Nancy Pelosi, the speaker, as identified in the Constitution, that this man should be removed from office. Section 25 should be put in place," she explained. He is dangerous. He is tearing up, again, this country, undermining our democracy. And I want to tell you something, I’m getting more complaints about what he’s doing to the post office than I have on any other issue in my district. He cannot have our post office. He cannot do this. we’ve got to stop him.”

She is the biggest black supremacist in Congress
She uses her “ blackness “ as a magical shield to run her vermin mouth. “
She is a vacuous K——

She's correct...but it won't happen of course

No, she is dead wrong.

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.​

There is no removal by the House.

“The President of the United States of America is unbelievably divisive. The president lies. He’s pitting people against each other, going back to the old birther argument that they attempted to use against Obama. This is a president that is the most deplorable human being that I have ever encountered in my life. And he’s undermining our democracy," Waters said during an MSNBC interview on Saturday. "We cannot take any more of this president. This president is not only attacking the person that was just appointed or selected by Biden to be his vice president, and he is not hesitant to do it. This man has no shame. The name-calling, he called her nasty, on and on and on. I don’t know how much more the American people can take.

I can't tell if she's talking about Trump or herself.

There would actually be more of a case to remove Biden under the 25th Amendment than there is Trump.

The old hag is at it again, Trump can not be shamed so there by we must remove him from office.

House Financial Services Committee Chairman Maxine Waters (D-CA) on Saturday made the case that President Donald Trump should be ousted from the White House. According to Waters, the 25th Amendment would allow Congress to make the move.

“The President of the United States of America is unbelievably divisive. The president lies. He’s pitting people against each other, going back to the old birther argument that they attempted to use against Obama. This is a president that is the most deplorable human being that I have ever encountered in my life. And he’s undermining our democracy," Waters said during an MSNBC interview on Saturday. "We cannot take any more of this president. This president is not only attacking the person that was just appointed or selected by Biden to be his vice president, and he is not hesitant to do it. This man has no shame. The name-calling, he called her nasty, on and on and on. I don’t know how much more the American people can take.”

As a matter of fact, when you couple that with what he’s doing, undermining our democracy, tearing up our post office, I believe that it is time for Section 4 of Amendment 25 to be put in place and his cabinet should send to Nancy Pelosi, the speaker, as identified in the Constitution, that this man should be removed from office. Section 25 should be put in place," she explained. He is dangerous. He is tearing up, again, this country, undermining our democracy. And I want to tell you something, I’m getting more complaints about what he’s doing to the post office than I have on any other issue in my district. He cannot have our post office. He cannot do this. we’ve got to stop him.”

bat shit crazy is calling Trump crazy? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lame2:

Remember the democrat activist who picked up a gun and tried to assassinate every republican congressman practicing for a baseball game about six months after Trump was inaugurated? Maybe Ms. Waters knows something we don't know. Back in FDR's day the FBI would be knocking on her door.
They are desperate to get trump--------many of the dems will be going to prison if trump wins election again and isn't arkancided----from the spygate to the foreign bribe taking-----Pelosi, Waters, biden and so many others have their heads on the chopping block. Remember the corrupt fbi is the key--------they were being used to cover crimes of the chosen swamp creatures and spy on political enemies. If the Fbi starts singing (and wussy Comey will) Or bar uncovers the evidence that they have hiding---trump could have most of congress locked up. The conspiracy to commit crime by our swamp pols is so wide spread including their judges that trump could in theory declare a national emergency and suspend the swamps normal procedures to hide their criminal activity. Biden was running bribes via his son and family members from china and Burisma while Pelosi was also running foreign bribes via her son Paul Jr from another ukrainian energy company. Waters is blooming idiot----and I know she has been abusing her office to enrich herself---but she ain't smart enough to hide it.

She's correct...but it won't happen of course

No, she is dead wrong.

Section 4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.​
Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.​

There is no removal by the House.
Brilliant. Must be why she said "Congress" not "the House", ya think? Doh!

For someone who sounds like she never made it out or grade school she sure says some stupid things. Woman is bat shit crazy. +

Oh and her district looks like a third world shithole.

Remember the democrat activist who picked up a gun and tried to assassinate every republican congressman practicing for a baseball game about six months after Trump was inaugurated? Maybe Ms. Waters knows something we don't know. Back in FDR's day the FBI would be knocking on her door.
They are desperate to get trump--------many of the dems will be going to prison if trump wins election again and isn't arkancided----from the spygate to the foreign bribe taking-----Pelosi, Waters, biden and so many others have their heads on the chopping block. Remember the corrupt fbi is the key--------they were being used to cover crimes of the chosen swamp creatures and spy on political enemies. If the Fbi starts singing (and wussy Comey will) Or bar uncovers the evidence that they have hiding---trump could have most of congress locked up. The conspiracy to commit crime by our swamp pols is so wide spread including their judges that trump could in theory declare a national emergency and suspend the swamps normal procedures to hide their criminal activity. Biden was running bribes via his son and family members from china and Burisma while Pelosi was also running foreign bribes via her son Paul Jr from another ukrainian energy company. Waters is blooming idiot----and I know she has been abusing her office to enrich herself---but she ain't smart enough to hide it.
You’re dreaming. No one’s going to prison. In fact, no one of significance will be prosecuted. Can you say Banana Republic?

Forum List

Back