Maxine Waters: Congress Can Remove Trump Without Impeachment

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
The old hag is at it again, Trump can not be shamed so there by we must remove him from office.

Maxine Waters: Congress Can Remove Trump Without Impeachment

House Financial Services Committee Chairman Maxine Waters (D-CA) on Saturday made the case that President Donald Trump should be ousted from the White House. According to Waters, the 25th Amendment would allow Congress to make the move.

“The President of the United States of America is unbelievably divisive. The president lies. He’s pitting people against each other, going back to the old birther argument that they attempted to use against Obama. This is a president that is the most deplorable human being that I have ever encountered in my life. And he’s undermining our democracy," Waters said during an MSNBC interview on Saturday. "We cannot take any more of this president. This president is not only attacking the person that was just appointed or selected by Biden to be his vice president, and he is not hesitant to do it. This man has no shame. The name-calling, he called her nasty, on and on and on. I don’t know how much more the American people can take.”

As a matter of fact, when you couple that with what he’s doing, undermining our democracy, tearing up our post office, I believe that it is time for Section 4 of Amendment 25 to be put in place and his cabinet should send to Nancy Pelosi, the speaker, as identified in the Constitution, that this man should be removed from office. Section 25 should be put in place," she explained. He is dangerous. He is tearing up, again, this country, undermining our democracy. And I want to tell you something, I’m getting more complaints about what he’s doing to the post office than I have on any other issue in my district. He cannot have our post office. He cannot do this. we’ve got to stop him.”

this is for all you guys....enjoy.....

images (13).jpg

Remember the democrat activist who picked up a gun and tried to assassinate every republican congressman practicing for a baseball game about six months after Trump was inaugurated? Maybe Ms. Waters knows something we don't know. Back in FDR's day the FBI would be knocking on her door.

Forum List

Back