Sweden vs Covid

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
Seems as if Sweden has been doing things "right"... Although ... Maybe it's because Sweden isn't testing enough. Right?

• Banned
Seems as if Sweden has been doing things "right"... Although ... Maybe it's because Sweden isn't testing enough. Right?

Sure they are they have 578 deaths per million to our 524 and a smaller country, doing great eh?

That's dependent on what the end statistics look like. If it's more or less the same when it ends... What was the point of shutting down? Want to link your statistics?

Edit: And uhh... Being a smaller country would actually be a determent I would think... They are more packed in than we are. Should have ripped through their country much faster than ours.

Sure they are they have 578 deaths per million to our 524 and a smaller country, doing great eh?

That's dependent on what the end statistics look like. If it's more or less the same when it ends... What was the point of shutting down? Want to link your statistics?

Edit: And uhh... Being a smaller country would actually be a determent I would think... They are more packed in than we are. Should have ripped through their country much faster than ours.

Being that they didn't close down and didn't require face masks......

Huh....

She ignored that and really cannot explain it.

• Banned
Being that they didn't close down and didn't require face masks......

Huh....

She ignored that and really cannot explain it.
Well... Her current argument would be that it saved 54 people per million by doing that. I just accepted it as is as it really didn't matter to anyone who actually thought about it... Congrats.

Forum List

Back