mauled by her own dogs?

Here's our girl, turned 6 mos. old this week,

View attachment 166613

Is that some kind of sex toy?

Holy crap I would hate to see it used as one...it is like 2 feet long, and the balls on the end are at least the size of a pool ball. Mighty painful...but then again people stick pop bottles up their ass.

Aannd back to the OP. :rolleyes:

I agree with bones. SOmething is not right with any dog that kills their owner.
I believe we will see more to this story - and what we will see is a bloodline from a breeder who bred aggressive dogs on purpose.

No, I don't think that's what will be revealed.

Here's our girl, turned 6 mos. old this week,

View attachment 166613

Holy crap I would hate to see it used as one...it is like 2 feet long, and the balls on the end are at least the size of a pool ball. Mighty painful...but then again people stick pop bottles up their ass.

I believe we will see more to this story - and what we will see is a bloodline from a breeder who bred aggressive dogs on purpose.

Yeah I don't think you "breed" aggressive dogs. If she raised them from puppies and didn't mistreat them, then there is something more to this story.

I'm guessing that either the dogs got into a fight and she tried to separate them and they turned on her, or they got into a fight with other dogs and she tried to separate them and they turned on her.

Yeah I don't think you "breed" aggressive dogs. If she raised them from puppies and didn't mistreat them, then there is something more to this story.

I'm guessing that either the dogs got into a fight and she tried to separate them and they turned on her, or they got into a fight with other dogs and she tried to separate them and they turned on her.

I ain't sayin' nothin' :X

Just to expect the worst. I had a pitbull that played with a wolf his whole life.

She outlived him by a long shot.

There are exceptions, but each breed has it's characteristics.

My maine coon cat is completely different from all other breeds.

Stereotypes exist for a reason

Two dogs mauled their owner to death during a walk in Virginia woods, sheriff says

so you have this small person walking two large pit bulls....in the woods..and something happens..the pits maul her to death...i just cant stop wondering what happened what went wrong...or simply why? why would dogs she had raised from pups do this?
did she fall and that started the attack?

ISIS is reportedly taking credit for the attack.

According to witnesses, the dogs barked, "Rallah, Rockbar" before they attacked the unsuspecting infidel.

As a side note, I've always stated that Muslims were the pit bull of religions. Sure, most pit bulls are just fine and their owners will swear by them. However, if you ever hear of a dog losing it and killing someone, 9 times out of 10 it's a pit bull.

A man who used to work with Stephens at a dog training facility said she was very experienced working with animals, and loved her dogs.

Although Dr. Amy Learn, a veterinarian at Cary Street Veterinary Hospital, did not know Stephens or her dogs, she told WTVR that "dogs don't typically just out of the blue attack their owners, so there is typically some kind of provocation."

Everyone the station spoke with said the dogs were socialized, passive and had a significant bond with Stephens.

Agnew did clarify his initial statement that the animals were “bred for fighting” and said that a friend originally told them the dogs were rescued from an organization that rehabilitated dogs previously used for fighting.

Agnew did clarify his initial statement that the animals were “bred for fighting” and said that a friend originally told them the dogs were rescued from an organization that rehabilitated dogs previously used for fighting.

And there you have it.
Bad breeding. Dogs purposefully bred to produce unusually aggressive behavior.

Let this be a lesson to everyone, before you adopt a Pit Bull, know what breeder it came from.

And there you have it.

Let this be a lesson to everyone, before you adopt a Pit Bull, know what breeder it came from.
I've owned 3 pits in the past. Not one has ever displayed behavior even remotely consistent with the horror stories we all hear... It must be a situation where they truly do just fucking snap. The kinda thing that's hard to believe till you've seen it for your self...

Last edited:

And there you have it.

I've owned 3 pits in tbe past. Not one has ever displayed behavior even remotely consistent with the horror stories we all hear... It must be a situation where they truly do just fucking snap. The kinda thing that's hard to believe till you've seen it for your self...

Keep in mind these were rescue dogs that were abandoned by dog fighters.
I would never-ever rescue a pit bull that came from fighting kennels. These dogs are extremely mistreated to the point they are literally crazy.

always most likely from a fighting bitch....the females are super aggressive
While I certainly do appreciate the gesture that goes into adopting from a shelter, or any other place for that matter; I'll stick with buying dogs with a known pedigree. Especially when it comes to working dogs, or sporting dogs. Too much can go wrong. And like this girl found out... You may never see it coming.

Everyone that knows her and the dogs say that they never would have attacked her. It should be obvious that if they were fighting, there would be wounds on the dogs so that didn't happen.

if they were rescued you would assume they were neutered.....a neutered male should not be that aggressive but i do not know the sex of the dogs

I hope she at least tasted good to the pit bulls.

They will be killed now for their final meal.

Forum List

Back