Matt Gaetz: “On First Day of Republican Control, We Should Take Over J6 Committee and Release Every Second of Footage That'll Exonerate Our Patriots'

I did see hundreds of Trump's goons attacking the Capitol and attempting to overthrow the legimate elected Government of the United States. Are you now telling me I didn't see what I saw. Is this one of those tons of evidence for election fraud and we haven't seen any. You Chumps are seriously deluded.
You saw a riot and selective clips accompanied by a false flag narrative and followed by even more intense false flag propaganda.

You saw a riot and selective clips accompanied by a false flag narrative and followed by even more intense false flag propaganda.
I saw it live at the moment it was happening. BTW what do you think the edited parts show, your guys holding hands singing kumbaya? 🤪

I hope the MAGA nuts do release all the videos...showing the trump thugs beating police, shitting on the walls, and spray bear spray. But they will probably edit out that and show some softball BS.
That's Antifa dressed as Trump supporters shitting everywhere. They're known for that when they riot.

They’re not my guys. They were likely inspired by plants aided by denied additional protection. All followed by a propagated contrived narrative.
They were inspired by a treasonous Russian compromised pathetic excuse for a man, Donald Trump. He made the narrative days before the event, the 6th January attempted coup hearings proved that.

Atta boy, Matt. Those innocent American patriots unjustly jailed should be released immediately.

The real criminals that day were the FBI informants, Antifa, and the capitol police instigating and destroying property.

Release all video.

Release all democrat communications
- Message, text, phone transcripts, hand-written notes / messages

Subpoena to testify under oath Pelosi, Schumer, Raskin, Capitol Police Chief, DC Mayor, surviving Sergeant-at-Arms, FBI Director Wray, Ray Epps, etc...

For starters...

Hand picked, are you nutz, there where hundreds of videos and photos showing Trump's thugs attacking the Capitol. I watched much of it live, so what was I watching. Nutz pal.
And there were hundreds of video footage that wasn't shown.
What you were watching was a show trial to get boneheads like you to follow the bouncing ball.
I see you still are.

We just taught Brazil that we are willing to let our own poor suffer while we send billions to other nations leaders.

You just taught Brazil to lie about a "stolen election" and to try to overthrow a fair and legal election when your court challenges fail for lack of evidence.

American is no longer the "Home of the Brave" or the "Land of the Free". You're the home of fascism and authoritarianism.

And was most likely Antifa people pretending to be......

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Most Likely"??

Well, well, well, when a weasel-phrase is needed........"Most Likely" is a fav.

Chosen more often than, say ----

• maybe',
  • probably',
  • perhaps,
  • often,
  • experts say,
  • could be,
  • research shows

Yadda, yadda, yadda.'

Count me skeptical, poster Lenny.......that you have any credible idea whatsoever about the topic.
Just sayin'.

I
-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Most Likely"??

Well, well, well, when a weasel-phrase is needed........"Most Likely" is a fav.

Chosen more often than, say ----

• maybe',
  • probably',
  • perhaps,
  • often,
  • experts say,
  • could be,
  • research shows

Yadda, yadda, yadda.'

Count me skeptical, poster Lenny.......that you have any credible idea whatsoever about the topic.
Just sayin'.
It's from ray Epps testimony before the J6 committee.

Here's some of General Milley's J6 testimony, I'm sure you lefty's will agree:

“The riots over the summer, you know, I could make a case that those riots were riots organic to an aggrieved community that perceived that they had various injustices throughout their life,” General Mark A Milley told the J6 Committee. “It was sheer, unmitigated anger that expressed itself in the form of mass violence and rioting. And, okay, I get it, it’s illegal, it’s wrong.”

“I don’t think the intent of those riots was to overturn the United States Government and to destroy the Constitution of the United States of America,” he argued.

"It's from ray Epps testimony before the J6 committee."

Good poster Delldude, if you will provide the forum a credible vetted link that substantiates your assertion about testimony to the J6 Committee from Ray Epps......well, it would generally most likely add credibility to your avatar, probably.

Whatcha got?
Batter up!

Forum List

Back