Matt Gaetz: “On First Day of Republican Control, We Should Take Over J6 Committee and Release Every Second of Footage That'll Exonerate Our Patriots'

Looks like we'll get to see those 14,000 hours of video for ourselves.
Sucks to be you.

Matt Gaetz? over 14,000 hours? More of the "thousands of proofs that there is widespread voter fraud". QAnon strikes again.

"You got the link...have at it."
"Never said I have it. I read it in the same link I gave you. It's only 97 pages, took me about 45 minutes to read it."
-----------------------------------------------
Show the Epps quotation that you say you have found and read....and described on this chatroom.
Or, some here may think your avatar is a faker.
I may become one of 'em........if you can't back up your own word.

Batter up, Delldude.

Here you go....help yourself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

I asked the question about poster Delldude quoting Epps.
He replies by asking me to do his homework.

Don't do that, poster.
It makes you look dodgy and insincere.

If the Epps quote is truly in the 97 pages you linked to....well, pull it out and show us.
At the very minimum tell the forum that they can vet your word....your veracity.....by going to page number ___xx?____.

C'mon, poster. You know better. Be a responsible contributor here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I asked the question about poster Delldude quoting Epps.
He replies by asking me to do his homework.

Don't do that, poster.
It makes you look dodgy and insincere.

If the Epps quote is truly in the 97 pages you linked to....well, pull it out and show us.
At the very minimum tell the forum that they can vet your word....your veracity.....by going to page number ___xx?____.

C'mon, poster. You know better. Be a responsible contributor here.
"Frankly my dear I don't give a damn!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankly, you cannot back up your own word.
So, are you merely a blowhard and a faker?
Or do you think you are something else?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frankly, you cannot back up your own word.
So, are you merely a blowhard and a faker?
Or do you think you are something else?
Gave you what you originally asked for and now you whine.....

Good day !

V.3.0 -- The Sequel -- The Return of, ummm, Not Much

"So, are you merely a blowhard and a faker?"

Personally, I don't believe DellDude's imagined Epps comments are in that transcript....nor, that DellDude is able to produce 'em. He seems to be bluffing.
So...."I Call".

Dont' be an All Hat, No Cows cowboy, Dudester.

V.3.0 -- The Sequel -- The Return of, ummm, Not Much

"So, are you merely a blowhard and a faker?"

Personally, I don't believe DellDude's imagined Epps comments are in that transcript....nor, that DellDude is able to produce 'em. He seems to be bluffing.
So...."I Call".

Dont' be an All Hat, No Cows cowboy, Dudester.

Not playing your stupid game, Pal......go back to your sandbox.

Greatest president in my generation. So many achievements for all Americans.
Looking like the 'greatest president of your generation' is headed for the trash heap of history.

• Attorney General Merrick Garland said he appointed a special counsel to investigate the discovery of classified government records at the private home and office of President Joe Biden.
  • Garland tapped Robert Hur to serve as special counsel. Garland previously had assigned John Lausch, the U.S. Attorney for Chicago, to handle the inquiry after the first batch of records were discovered in November.
  • “This is not a decision [Garland] made lightly,” a senior Department of Justice official told NBC News.

Thumbs up ( kinda like this: 👍 ) for Garland appointing a special prosecutor.
America's secrets absolutely and unequivocally must be handled with the utmost responsibility and security. Duh!

Garland is showing great respect to America's security and to the laws of the United States. He seems to be doing a really good and deliberate job overall in his role as head of the DOJ. No surprise there, I suppose. After all, he has long been bestowed with a reputation for responsible and thorough jurisprudence.

So we should be confident that he will follow the facts and the law ......driving a 'true north' principle of America ---- that nobody is above the law.

Looking like the 'greatest president of your generation' is headed for the trash heap of history.

• Attorney General Merrick Garland said he appointed a special counsel to investigate the discovery of classified government records at the private home and office of President Joe Biden.
  • Garland tapped Robert Hur to serve as special counsel. Garland previously had assigned John Lausch, the U.S. Attorney for Chicago, to handle the inquiry after the first batch of records were discovered in November.
  • “This is not a decision [Garland] made lightly,” a senior Department of Justice official told NBC News.
Big deal, there is no evidence he stole them unlike the Russian compromised guy who did. President Biden's achievements have been extraordinary.

Atta boy, Matt. Those innocent American patriots unjustly jailed should be released immediately.

The real criminals that day were the FBI informants, Antifa, and the capitol police instigating and destroying property.

Yep, they'll only release the one second that doesn't show these morons not doing something illegal.....

Big deal, there is no evidence he stole them unlike the Russian compromised guy who did. President Biden's achievements have been extraordinary.
He had absolutely no power to remove them or possess them when he left office.....That is stealing........PERIOD.
However, Trump did possess the legal authority.

Forum List

Back