Matt Gaetz: “On First Day of Republican Control, We Should Take Over J6 Committee and Release Every Second of Footage That'll Exonerate Our Patriots'

Greatest president in my generation. So many achievements for all Americans.
Still wet behind the ears then, is what you're saying.

biden-why.gif

Here's some of General Milley's J6 testimony
“The riots over the summer, you know, I could make a case that those riots were riots organic to an aggrieved community that perceived that they had various injustices throughout their life,” General Mark A Milley told the J6 Committee. “It was sheer, unmitigated anger that expressed itself in the form of mass violence and rioting. And, okay, I get it, it’s illegal, it’s wrong.”

“I don’t think the intent of those riots was to overturn the United States Government and to destroy the Constitution of the United States of America,” he argued.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, I can't speak for any "Lefties", whoever they may be, however they are defined, and wherever they are, but.......but Milley shows a perceptive awareness that surprises me.
He is right in much of what he states. Yes, there were 'perceived injustices through their life', yes, it was an "aggrieved community", and yes, those riots did not arise with the intention to destroy our Constitution, or overturn our Government. All, in contradistinction to the leaders of the J6 Insurrection/Sedition/Rebellion.

And yes those social justice/police brutality disturbances were illegal and wrong. Witness more than 17,000 people arrested for their actions during the protests.

Good poster Delldude, if you will provide the forum a credible vetted link that substantiates your assertion about testimony to the J6 Committee from Ray Epps......well, it would generally most likely add credibility to your avatar, probably.

Whatcha got?
Batter up!
I posted this link which went directly to the transcript, however, the J6 committee is no longer standing and records have been archived by the Nat'l Archives with release sometime this spring.

However, I found it elsewhere:

97 pages and I read them all.

"However, I found it elsewhere:"
Cool!
Now we are getting somewhere.
I am preparing to change my avatar's mind about your veritas.

Now we only need to read the specific Ray Epps' testimony that you identify and isolate.
Whatcha got?

Here's some of General Milley's J6 testimony, I'm sure you lefty's will agree:

“The riots over the summer, you know, I could make a case that those riots were riots organic to an aggrieved community that perceived that they had various injustices throughout their life,” General Mark A Milley told the J6 Committee. “It was sheer, unmitigated anger that expressed itself in the form of mass violence and rioting. And, okay, I get it, it’s illegal, it’s wrong.”

“I don’t think the intent of those riots was to overturn the United States Government and to destroy the Constitution of the United States of America,” he argued.
Until he saw the evidence, of the opposite, on some of the 1/6 insurrectionists found guilty in a court of law....of seditious conspiracy.... :rolleyes-41:

You don't have that Ray Epp's quote that you say you have, do you?
If you do, show it to us.
Don't make your avatar look like a faker.

Here is your original query:

Chillicothe:​

Good poster Delldude, if you will provide the forum a credible vetted link that substantiates your assertion about testimony to the J6 Committee from Ray Epps......well, it would generally most likely add credibility to your avatar, probably.

Never said I have it. I read it in the same link I gave you. It's only 97 pages, took me about 45 minutes to read it.
Enjoy

Last edited:
So in other words you didnt see what went on inside unless the media wanted you to see it.
It's kinda obvious when the left has refused to release thousands of hours of video of what went on.

Pull you MAGAt head out of Rums ass.

Forum List

Back