Maths teacher accused of misgendering pupil on religious grounds

Its not his call.. It was a decision of the school in conjunction with the pupil and the parents.
He then compounded his fault by identifying the kid on national TV.

Total sleaze.
Actually it is his call, he didn't have to call that kid by whatever made pronoun he wants to use at the moment and he didn't.

Yes. That isnt his call. He should treat all his pupils with respect. Even if they are gay or muslim.
He isnt suited to that job. Two schools have sacked him already.

If the kid thought that he was Jesus, should the teacher be required to address him as"Lord"?

I don't think, personally that encouraging people to be deluded is necessarily that great.

If the kid thought that he was Jesus, should the teacher be required to address him as"Lord"?

I don't think, personally that encouraging people to be deluded is necessarily that great.
Now THAT is funny!

Tommy cannot answer my question as to whether or not he would have sex with a transgender woman because that would entail telling the truth, something Tommy is loathed to do.

Its irrelevant. The school ethos is to support kids. They cant employ bullies and do that

The hearing heard Sutcliffe was also alleged to have shared his views that same-sex marriage was wrong during a maths lesson, although he claimed it was during a Bible group he had set up at the school.

This guy sounds like a nutcase. The kids have sussed him out and are playing him like a violin. He should not be spreading his hate in schools.
Misgendering, talk about fucking insanity. Here look at this...might wake your queer ass up.

main-qimg-35261d3b48e0e1d1ae33600a4fa4c120-lq

What's insulting is a society believing one can be something they never will be, and then expecting other to accept their fantasy. Did they skip the part in biology on male and female?
Thats your opinion. Both schools that sacked him have a differrnt view.Including a catholic school.

And now he is out of work.Extremists should not be allowed to groom kids.
Yeah he's out of work, It was still his call. Some people have the courage to stand up to radicals who demand servitude from them. If Biden tomorrow went on TV and pronounced he from now on will called God, I suppose you would willingly do it.

Forum List

Back