Massive numbers of high school dropouts vote for Hillary

We all know this is an accurate statement. I am just curious why this is not moving through the media. After all we have all kinds of other stats that may or may not be true.

No we don't all know that, some of us, based EVIDENCE, know this:

Among all college-educated likely voters, including those with post-graduate degrees, Clinton leads 54 percent to 32 percent.

Clinton Beats Trump Among College-Educated in Bloomberg Poll
you choose to believe a poll of 653 people from an unknown location. College professors and those who major in the arts would vote at a very high percentage for Hillary. Medical doctors, engineers and law majors for the most part would never vote for Hillary. None of us should be so quick to swallow the stats of these polls without more info on how and where the data was collected.
Polls are meaningless unless you are leading in them

You failed Statistics didn't you?
No, just probably went to a different school than you. It is possible to get a valid poll put together but not with 653 people and selected venue on a national poll.
You did fail statistics

653 gives accuracy plus or minus four percent

We all know this is an accurate statement. I am just curious why this is not moving through the media. After all we have all kinds of other stats that may or may not be true.

Among all college-educated likely voters, including those with post-graduate degrees, Clinton leads 54 percent to 32 percent.

you choose to believe a poll of 653 people from an unknown location. College professors and those who major in the arts would vote at a very high percentage for Hillary. Medical doctors, engineers and law majors for the most part would never vote for Hillary. None of us should be so quick to swallow the stats of these polls without more info on how and where the data was collected.

No, just probably went to a different school than you. It is possible to get a valid poll put together but not with 653 people and selected venue on a national poll.
You did fail statistics

So you think the views of 653 graduates from the Manhattan College School of Dance would be an accurate national poll?

Last edited:

You did fail statistics

So you think the views of 653 graduates from the Manhattan College School of Dance would be an accurate national poll?

I think you don't want to admit that most educated people vote for Hillary and most un-educated people pick Trump.

You are a sad little person not capable of rationally dealing with facts.

You did fail statistics

I think you don't want to admit that most educated people vote for Hillary and most un-educated people pick Trump.

I thought the D party was supposed to be for the poor working class not the wealthy elite class. What happened?

You did fail statistics

I thought the D party was supposed to be for the poor working class not the wealthy elite class. What happened?

D party is for all classes, because yes, even rich and educated can understand the value in helping poor people.

Republican party and conservative media has cultivated shallow populism with promises of easy fixes (finally personified by Trump), educated, intelligent people are less likely to buy it than the rubes.

Last edited:

You did fail statistics

Trump was not my choice but I would vote for Charles Manson before Hillary. I feel very strongly that high school dropouts that do vote do so at a very high percentage for Hillary. As far as I know no poll has looked into how the high school dropouts vote. If you have some poll that discusses this please post it.

You did fail statistics

Trump was not my choice but I would vote for Charles Manson before Hillary. I feel very strongly that high school dropouts that do vote do so at a very high percentage for Hillary. As far as I know no poll has looked into how the high school dropouts vote. If you have some poll that discusses this please post it.

When you say shit like this you are making an idiot of yourself.

Idiots feel very strongly about stuff without having any real evidence to base it on. You actually have no clue who dropouts prefer, may as well admit it or better yet do a bit of research to see is what you WANT to believe matches FACTS.

Last edited:
You did fail statistics

When you say shit like this you are making an idiot of yourself.

Idiots feel very strongly about stuff without having any real evidence to base it on. You actually have no clue who dropouts prefer, may as well admit it or better yet do a bit of research to see is what you WANT to believe matches FACTS.
Have you seen a poll that tells who high school dropouts vote for? I wonder why?

You did fail statistics

Exit poll actually said college graduates voted for Trump 4 points above Hillary; a lot different than previous polls.

Forum List

Back