Massive data manipulation by AGW industry!

I tried it. After 43 years I had to just give it up. Nowadays I just sit in front of my computer and muck with you lovely folks.

Okay. Sorry about the "run away" crack.

Lol.....we often feel like we are debating the run away crack monkeys in here.:113:

Again....it is beyond a shadow if a doubt that entities like NASA have been fucking with the data for two decades. Which begs the question for anybody with at least the IQ of a handball: "If the science is decided, why any need to manipulate the data?":bye1::bye1:

Obviously, to correct errors. And since the data adjustments have been made openly, publicly and transparently; have garnered zero complaints from the experts and actually reduced the long term warming, what exactly are you complaining about?

He's quite good at this. So is Wuwei.

You are absolutely laughable...absolutely laughable...but then, they do give your delicate little ego the strokes it needs when it needs them, don't they.

Guess that is as good a basis for giving them reps as any...it certainly isn't due to their ability to support their position with anything like actual evidence...just like you...

Again....it is beyond a shadow if a doubt that entities like NASA have been fucking with the data for two decades.

There are three possible reasons why someone might try to tell a lie as stupid as the one Skook just told.

They might lie because they're morons who fall for any propaganda they get fed.

They might lie out of fanatical devotion to their authoritarian cult, their belief that the ends justifies always justify the means for their holy crusade.

Or they might lie because they're limp-wristers who always do what they're told.

Skook, which of those options explains your actions? If you'd like to say you're motivated by more than one, go right ahead.

I tried it. After 43 years I had to just give it up. Nowadays I just sit in front of my computer and muck with you lovely folks.

Okay. Sorry about the "run away" crack.

Lol.....we often feel like we are debating the run away crack monkeys in here.:113:

Again....it is beyond a shadow if a doubt that entities like NASA have been fucking with the data for two decades. Which begs the question for anybody with at least the IQ of a handball: "If the science is decided, why any need to manipulate the data?":bye1::bye1:
NASA Data Worse Than Climate-Gate Data, Space Agency Admits

Again....it is beyond a shadow if a doubt that entities like NASA have been fucking with the data for two decades.

There are three possible reasons why someone might try to tell a lie as stupid as the one Skook just told.

They might lie because they're morons who fall for any propaganda they get fed.

They might lie out of fanatical devotion to their authoritarian cult, their belief that the ends justifies always justify the means for their holy crusade.

Or they might lie because they're limp-wristers who always do what they're told.

Skook, which of those options explains your actions? If you'd like to say you're motivated by more than one, go right ahead.

Yep....whatever you say!!

:spinner:https://principia-scientific.org/nasa-exposed-in-massive-new-climate-data-fraud/:spinner:

Data fraud has been happening for two decades which is why the public has such a high level of disinterest in climate change now.

But dont take my word for it....check out what CNN's Zucker says about why they no longer do shows/reports on climate change:th_smileysw2wqa:

I bet you will get "Nobody Cares" engraved on your tombstone. It's been the biggest fixation USMB has ever seen. It's also the topic for which the audience here CARES. THE. LEAST.

Seems as if people doing fraudulent science get caught.

And... by other scientists not by anti-science zealots.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a comparison of the number of scientists at Duke doing research on the lung function of mice to the number, worldwide, doing climate research.

Alaska, in a trough of the Rossby waves bringing record snow to the US midwest, hits record 50F

Alaska had unusually high temperatures on Saturday, with record-tying temperature of 50 degrees at Anchorage International Airport, the National Weather Service said. This is the 18th straight day of seeing temperatures above 40 degrees, CBS Anchorage affiliate KDKA reports.

March had seven record-high temperatures at Anchorage International Airport, the National Weather Service said.

As of 10 a.m., Anchorage ended 102 consecutive days with snow on the ground, the National Weather Service said. If this is the end of snow for the season, it will the fourth earliest meltout on record. The earliest meltout was March 22, 2016.

The warmth is all part of a rapid, long-term trend in Alaska, CBSN contributing meteorologist Jeff Berardelli reported. In the past 50 years, the city of Barrow on the northern tip of Alaska has seen an 11-degree spike in its average yearly temperature. By comparison, the average global rise in temperature since the late 1800s has been about 2 degrees.

Anchorage reaches 50 degrees amid record warmth for Alaska

Alaska, in a trough of the Rossby waves bringing record snow to the US midwest, hits record 50F

Alaska had unusually high temperatures on Saturday, with record-tying temperature of 50 degrees at Anchorage International Airport, the National Weather Service said. This is the 18th straight day of seeing temperatures above 40 degrees, CBS Anchorage affiliate KDKA reports.

March had seven record-high temperatures at Anchorage International Airport, the National Weather Service said.

As of 10 a.m., Anchorage ended 102 consecutive days with snow on the ground, the National Weather Service said. If this is the end of snow for the season, it will the fourth earliest meltout on record. The earliest meltout was March 22, 2016.

The warmth is all part of a rapid, long-term trend in Alaska, CBSN contributing meteorologist Jeff Berardelli reported. In the past 50 years, the city of Barrow on the northern tip of Alaska has seen an 11-degree spike in its average yearly temperature. By comparison, the average global rise in temperature since the late 1800s has been about 2 degrees.

Anchorage reaches 50 degrees amid record warmth for Alaska
If Alaska was in the midst of a cold streak, you would be telling us that it's only regional. Care to show us that the temp readings today are the same as in the past? Thermometers in the past in an open field, today on top of a black tar roof?
This is of course the norm. Take some data from today compare it to 100 years ago and pretend it's valid. Apples and oranges.

Same old story, spring snow in the northern hemisphere is lessening. Why only mention spring snow? Because fall and winter snow has been increasing.

Where have you gotten the idea that a good way to win an argument is to pretend that you know what your opponent will say? It's not.

I am pointing out that the rough winter in the US midwest is NOT the result of global cooling but Rossby Waves in the Jet Stream (aka as polar vortex). While cold Arctic air is drawn south in the Midwest, warm tropical air is drawn up from the western Pacific basin to British Columbia, Alaska and the Arctic. The mixed movement results in NO net change in global temperature. However, the cause of Rossby Waves is a reduction in the difference between equatorial and polar temperatures, something that has happened for several years now as the poles have warmed much faster than the rest of the planet.

Forum List

Back