Mass Stabbing In Sacramento

Traditional Worker's Party is a white supremacist group who wants "freedom of expression" in CA schools.

They want to recruit youth on school grounds.

Like GLSEN and the LGBTQ are doing in public schools???
None should be doing that.

I remember (I was the school board president then) the hell I got when I put the Gideon Bible guys on notice they could not pass on Bibles during school hours on property,

Gideon Bibles, LGBT, Girl Scouts, gay bakers . . . where does it all end?

I am proud of my former fellow Sacramento inhabitants. Teach these goons a lesson where ever they show up. Show them that there will be a price to pay.

At least 7 people injured at California rally, authorities say - CNN.com

Cl5lN-gVAAESksn.jpg
Stop being mean...according to dumb asses like meathead these two genetic mishaps are doctors, engineers, CEOs and will blow the roof off of an IQ test...

anyone know what the "demonstration" was all about and ----who was fighting whom?-------or was it just a moonshine galvanized "event"?
Anti non white. Your typical white cave chimp mantra and claptrap. They got shut down. People are done with tolerating this type of vile hatred.

the objective was a demonstration against "non-white"? did they IDENTIFY "non-white"-------"non-white" means different things to different people. For the brits-----anyone non-brit is non-white. For the greeks---anyone who does not speak greek is BARBARIAN. For Iranians---anyone non-Iranian is not worth spitting on-----but for the brits Iranians are "brown"
Who can tell with these inbreds? Pretty sure it was the standard anti jew, anti gay, anti mexican, anti Black, anti women, Archie Bunker mentality.

Apparently it was to promote their new political party - the Traditionalist Workers Party. It's an offshoot of the Traditionalist Youth Movement, which is a Christian Identity/White Nationalist organization, trying to go semi-legit - but the fact that there local affiliate is the Golden State Skins kinda shows their true colors.
way wrong. The gss has no affiliation with the traditionalist workers party other than they were both supposed to be at the rally just as the nsm was

anyone know what the "demonstration" was all about and ----who was fighting whom?-------or was it just a moonshine galvanized "event"?
Anti non white. Your typical white cave chimp mantra and claptrap. They got shut down. People are done with tolerating this type of vile hatred.

the objective was a demonstration against "non-white"? did they IDENTIFY "non-white"-------"non-white" means different things to different people. For the brits-----anyone non-brit is non-white. For the greeks---anyone who does not speak greek is BARBARIAN. For Iranians---anyone non-Iranian is not worth spitting on-----but for the brits Iranians are "brown"
Who can tell with these inbreds? Pretty sure it was the standard anti jew, anti gay, anti mexican, anti Black, anti women, Archie Bunker mentality.

Apparently it was to promote their new political party - the Traditionalist Workers Party. It's an offshoot of the Traditionalist Youth Movement, which is a Christian Identity/White Nationalist organization, trying to go semi-legit - but the fact that there local affiliate is the Golden State Skins kinda shows their true colors.
way wrong. The gss has no affiliation with the traditionalist workers party other than they were both supposed to be at the rally just as the nsm was

Matthew Heimbach and the TWP's parent group TYM both say differently.

The Traditional Worker's Party is not a white supremacist group and specifically says they aren't. They do believe in being proud of their heritage. Should they be ashamed perhaps ?

Several people stabbed during Neo-Nazi event in Sacramento | Fox News

Time to grab all the knives and other sharp objects.

The injuries were the result of what the fire department described as a “mass casualty event.”

It'd be easier to round up the Nazis and just put them down...
Can we round up the muslims and put them down while we're at it?
I think all our problems would be solved if we just put down all of the Democrats in Washington.

Knife wielding maniacs are better? And the whole liberal bully boy cajoling hateful rhetoric of the left, we have had enough of them. There is a revolution going on here. Shut up and listen.

The Traditional Worker's Party is not a white supremacist group and specifically says they aren't. They do believe in being proud of their heritage. Should they be ashamed perhaps ?

But they are a white supremacist group created by a white supremacist.

Knife wielding maniacs are better? And the whole liberal bully boy cajoling hateful rhetoric of the left, we have had enough of them. There is a revolution going on here. Shut up and listen.

To what?

Fuckheads like Jake and his ilk praise the violence of BLM, condoned by our POTUS and his Justice Dept. looking the other way or making excuses for them when they burn down cities and murder white people, then get bent out of shape when their counterparts with white skin start exercising THEIR first amendment rights. WTF did they expect?

Violence against white conservatives is acceptable in the Orwellian world of Obama and his Ministry of Truth liberal news media.

Forum List

Back