Breaking: Mass Casualty Incident at US/Mexico Border

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
But not really what I'd call a "mass casualty event". A bunch of Mexican trespassers fell off the border wall, like little Humpty Dumptys.

Mass Casualty Incident at US-Mexico Border​

"At least 10 migrants were injured after falling from a border wall in California on Saturday.

The San Diego Fire-Rescue Department declared a "mass casualty" incident after Border Patrol agents sought help for those injured near Border Field State Park, local media reported.

The victims were transported to area hospitals in six ambulances. Some had suffered broken bones."

MSN

1709557997408.png

But not really what I'd call a "mass casualty event". A bunch of Mexican trespassers fell off the border wall, like little Humpty Dumptys.

"At least 10 migrants were injured after falling from a border wall in California on Saturday.

The San Diego Fire-Rescue Department declared a "mass casualty" incident after Border Patrol agents sought help for those injured near Border Field State Park, local media reported.

The victims were transported to area hospitals in six ambulances. Some had suffered broken bones."

MSN

View attachment 912164
/------/ Now let's guess who is going to pay the hospital and ambulance bills.
1709559997615.png

MSN

View attachment 912164
Walls are racist...........and they hate eggs especially brown eggs

Last edited:
LOL....I saw that the other day, considered posting about it, then thought since I don't really care I doubt if anyone else would. ;)

Nope, still don't care other than the fact that they make it in, broke bones and all.

But hey, just look at the "CA gift basket" they will be getting.

Forum List

Back