Mass shooting in Santa Clarita, CA.

Probably not. Most shooters are white military or law enforcement rejects that use the AR's
30 blacks will be shot this weekend in Chicago alone by blacks lol
90% of all daily gun violence is black males.
That has nothing to do with the fact that 99% of school shooters are white males with tiny dicks.
94% off all school gun violence are black males. why so angry?
Obstacles placed in their way by whites. Most intelligent people know this.
quote-school-shootings-were-invented-by-blacks-and-stolen-by-the-white-man-chris-rock-24-81-58.jpg

Probably not. Most shooters are white military or law enforcement rejects that use the AR's
That has nothing to do with the fact that 99% of school shooters are white males with tiny dicks.

And your afraid of white males with guns , because you might get killed robbing them..

Say the truth numb nuts
Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. Everyone is getting shot more. It’s sad so many white males are so scared.

What does that even mean?

50+ have been killed by one shooter with an AR type rifle. Why do you want to arm killers so well?

What does it matter if 50 people are killed or just one , Brian?
If 50 people are killed the effect is magnified much more than if one person is killed. You flunked math didnt you?

So you dying is less important then 50 dying?

Translation- you getting killed is ok

How many times have you been killed?

Of course its less important. I'm just one person.

Your translations are typical of a low intellect white person.

That question is stupid to answer.

This goes over your head huh?

You think 50 people's lifes are more important then just one?

You blow my mind away that a person would think like that.
You are too low in the intellect department to ask a question that would go over my head.

Its a known fact that if someone had to save 50 people over one person that one person is going to die.

Thats because like most whites you think you are more important than you really are.

The death count per incident is directly factored into the annual body count. The annual body count is a sum of the death counts per incident.

Muskets seem to do the job just fine...

CBLB8EOWcAALiRT.png

Over 6,000 dead in a single day.

94% off all school gun violence are black males. why so angry?
Obstacles placed in their way by whites. Most intelligent people know this.
Lol you have an excuse for everything

And you sell guns. Our worst mass killing are with AR type rifles for a reason.

What is the difference between these two weapons?

i-7mb9sLB-M.jpg
Not much . Now give one a large capacity magazine and it’s a mass killer.

And its different then one person?

Explain

Only one Michael Jordan in life and 50 fat ass negros who couldn't jump..

So you saying killing one person MJ means nothing to killing 50 fat ass negros?

The 50 fat ass Negros lifes was more important to Michael Jordan?

And your afraid of white males with guns , because you might get killed robbing them..

Say the truth numb nuts
Our homicide rate is 4-5x higher than countries with strong gun control. Everyone is getting shot more. It’s sad so many white males are so scared.
Lol
All of the violence in this country is in progressive controlled urban American areas, with extremely strict gun control laws you stupid motherfucker.
Take that away and we have no violence problems… The vast majority of violent people in this country are repeat offenders. Execute the motherfuckers problem solved

And you sell guns. Our worst mass killing are with AR type rifles for a reason.

What is the difference between these two weapons?

i-7mb9sLB-M.jpg
The bottom one attracts military and law enforcement rejects. Other than that no real difference.
The bottom one definitely gives these cowards more courage...
Lol
Like I said you watch too many movies made by child molesting Hollywood types… It’s best if you stay in seclusion in your safe space you silly little fucker

Why or why not?
“But, but, but...AR-15’s!”

Damn son

how many threads are you going to make about the same tragedy?

Have you not squeezed enough points on an Internet forum out of these dead kids?

You do not have a fuck to give about two dead kids....but you sure do have many to give about getting your digs in while the blood on the ground is still damp.

Establish some credibility....link us to your posts condemning the Democrat policies which facilitated the murders of Mollie Tibbetts and Kate Steinle...Thanks in advance

The death count per incident is directly factored into the annual body count. The annual body count is a sum of the death counts per incident.

Muskets seem to do the job just fine...

CBLB8EOWcAALiRT.png

Over 6,000 dead in a single day.
Are you claiming one person with a musket killed 6k people in one day?

Do you believe that I did?
Thats why I am asking you. I seek clarification of your comment.

Forum List

Back