mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

You may be willing to sacrifice your school children on the altar of guns....but I bet fewer and fewer American parents are.
Millions more like me fuck off
Clueless bull dyke the gun barn door was opened in 1776. Outlaw guns violate the constitution guns will still be here and mass shootings will always happen in gun free zones.

Come on. Drug overdose deaths might have increased, but let's just be real, overdose deaths are not that common in children. The leading cause of death is HOMICIDE, usually with a gun.

Maybe we should prohibit trannnies from owning guns?

here's another solution you may agree with!

7g2yft.jpg

You left out the word "some" because my schools had no socialized education. My kids went to 2 different high schools in 2 states and got fantastic educations. None of the schools where I taught (and there were a lot of them) were as you described except one in the inner city.
I partly agree. I would say the good schools you describe are in small towns.

So there are likely more good districts than bad but more bad schools than good, so can the bad districts tend to be large.

Houston's large inner and middle city district is a disaster being taken over by the state.

True they already have known mental issues.
Great, so now we have agreement, there are some people that just shouldn't be allowed to own guns. Glad to know that the precious second amendment has limitations. Convicted felon, can't own guns. Transgender, can't own guns. Stupid ass Trumpbot, can't own guns. Can't say that I don't agree more.

We shall see how many parents in America love waiting to find out if the next school shooting takes their own kids. Ok?
Try and violate the constitution because you can't amend the second amendment dumbass mass shootings will continue as long as you have gun free zones

Great, so now we have agreement, there are some people that just shouldn't be allowed to own guns. Glad to know that the precious second amendment has limitations. Convicted felon, can't own guns. Transgender, can't own guns. Stupid ass Trumpbot, can't own guns. Can't say that I don't agree more.
What's wrong with you cultist ? Mentally unhinged again

Would it make you feel better if they were one of the 273 Fentynal Opiod deaths everyday?
Do you want to take away only guns or stop the Mexicans from bringing in tons of drugs also?
I don’t know the answer. I suspect it’s too late and I also suspect the US lacks the will to address.

Forum List

Back