Maskers vs. Non Maskers... time to go to WAAAARRRR!!!!

Trumpsters have been crying and crying and crying about this. Those evil masks have robbed me of my freedom and liberty!

The rest of us were careful and tried to play it safe. We tried to be courteous to those around us in difficult times. Even when we were being mocked by the President at the time.

I'm glad I played my small part in getting us beyond and out of this. It's too bad some still want to slow that down.
That's unscientific. There is no scientific proof that masks do anything other than restrict your own air flow. I encourage you to keep wearing that self imposed gag.

Here in Florida this is what free people do..Must suck to be a prog slave

Been there twice... long ago when I lived in Tampa.

Now dont get my wrong, there were some stores that wanted people to wear masks and social distance, but it was up to the customer if they wanted to wear one or not. That is
Trumpsters have been crying and crying and crying about this. Those evil masks have robbed me of my freedom and liberty!

The rest of us were careful and tried to play it safe. We tried to be courteous to those around us in difficult times. Even when we were being mocked by the President at the time.

I'm glad I played my small part in getting us beyond and out of this. It's too bad some still want to slow that down.
Shut up slave and put your mask on because your Progressive masters demand you comply...
:itsok:
Dont feel sorry for me , i didnt vote for people to take my rights away, like you did you progressive slave. Now put your mask on , your prog masters demand that you comply...

Who did you vote for?

My vote got stolen....

Dems stole a lot of votes.

Delusuonal cultist

You are a progressive slave....enough said. To the slave pits with you...TTFN

I, for one, am sick as fuck of having to wear my face shields, but It's mandatory for me. The backs of my ears burn at the end of the day. I'm going through bottles of lotion on them. It sucks, but, then again, I'm an adult that understands were in the throes of a very real pandemic. A pandemic that has had very real, very personal repercussions upon my life.

This opinion^^^, to the gallery of politically radicalized wannabe macho assholes running amok in this cesspool, makes me a 'far left progressive'.

People can't debate anymore. Everything is projection.

When I realized I really don't need to be a part of the conversation anymore, it makes things so much easier. :113:

Such confirmation of what we have been saying all along.

MASKS WERE VIRTUE SIGNALING.

The communists tried to say they were “following the science”....they were lying, like they always do.

They are now admitting they will keep wearing masks so people do not think they are conservative!

Leftists are mentally ill.

I, for one, am sick as fuck of having to wear my face shields, but It's mandatory for me. The backs of my ears burn at the end of the day. I'm going through bottles of lotion on them. It sucks, but, then again, I'm an adult that understands were in the throes of a very real pandemic. A pandemic that has had very real, very personal repercussions upon my life.

This opinion^^^, to the gallery of politically radicalized wannabe macho assholes running amok in this cesspool, makes me a 'far left progressive'.
Well...It's not mandatory for me so, I don't wear the theatrical garb. You're more likely to suffer from a bad infection behind your ears. I hope you are washing that thing every time you put it on. If I had to wear a mask I would opt for the throw-away kind. "Once and done"

Well...It's not mandatory for me so, I don't wear the theatrical garb. You're more likely to suffer from a bad infection behind your ears. I hope you are washing that thing every time you put it on. If I had to wear a mask I would opt for the throw-away kind. "Once and done"
I have around 30 that go through washing after one use.

Such confirmation of what we have been saying all along.

MASKS WERE VIRTUE SIGNALING.

The communists tried to say they were “following the science”....they were lying, like they always do.

They are now admitting they will keep wearing masks so people do not think they are conservative!

Leftists are mentally ill.

There have been people shot and worse, over the entire mask issue. If someone can save themselves from getting capped by a mask maniac by wearing one, who I am I to say they shouldn't ?

Although Walmart no longer requires this bullshit. and neither does my mum when I visit her.

So basically, I no longer need it.

...CNN - obviously maskers, front page display of GOP lawmakers running amuck without mask after CDC announcement...the horror!!!.... but at the same time shows a photo of the President and Vice President... maskless. Somehow that is not running amuck.

...MSNBC - brings on a doctor that say he will still wear a mask indoors.

... ABCNEWS... hasnt picked a side yet. Strangely no mention of mask debate

... HuffnPuff... wow... their article is unbiased, no opinion just word for word Fauci announcement.... odd, perhaps they are waiting to see what others do.

.... NYTimes... federal guidelines do not override local guidelines... not so fast people, we still hold the power.

Me and Bonzi are going into the heart of liberalism today at the grocery store.... it should be interesting....
The Democrats terrorize America with Covid, one less tool for the Democrats.
Just watch out for what happens when the seasonal flue comes around this year.

The word is 'flu" unless you are talking a ducting for smoke and exhaust gases, dumbass!

Here in Florida this is what free people do..Must suck to be a prog slave

Been there twice... long ago when I lived in Tampa.

Now dont get my wrong, there were some stores that wanted people to wear masks and social distance, but it was up to the customer if they wanted to wear one or not. That is

Shut up slave and put your mask on because your Progressive masters demand you comply...
:itsok:
Dont feel sorry for me , i didnt vote for people to take my rights away, like you did you progressive slave. Now put your mask on , your prog masters demand that you comply...

Who did you vote for?

My vote got stolen....

You shouldn't have left it lying around.

Federal bump stock ban set to go into effect Tuesday even as gun-rights group appeals regulation to Supreme Court

Didnt, but when you have luggage full of ballots all from an unknown source run through 1000 times, that nulled my vote. Why do you prog slaves love to steal elections?

Which radio show told you THAT one?

People can't debate anymore. Everything is projection.

When I realized I really don't need to be a part of the conversation anymore, it makes things so much easier. :113:
Yeah, I gave up on all of that here a long time ago. Now this place is little more than a sociological / anthropological study for me.

They're little, wet, wormy things wiggling around in my mental Petri dish. Poke. Observe. Poke. Observe. Poke. Observe. Flush.

Yeah, I gave up on all of that here a long time ago. Now this place is little more than a sociological / anthropological study for me.

They're little, wet, wormy things wiggling around in my mental Petri dish. Poke. Observe. Poke. Observe. Poke. Observe. Flush.
That started with the cadre of TDSers who did nothing but troll here for 4 years.

That started with the cadre of TDSers who did nothing but troll here for 4 years.
Marginalizing your message works. :dunno:

Sure, it's always someone else's fault.

Forum List

Back