Maskers vs. Non Maskers... time to go to WAAAARRRR!!!!

Trumpsters have been crying and crying and crying about this. Those evil masks have robbed me of my freedom and liberty!

The rest of us were careful and tried to play it safe. We tried to be courteous to those around us in difficult times.

I'm glad I played my small part in getting us beyond and out of this. It's too bad some still want to slow that down.
I see you are still in fairly land.
Everyone wore mask. I wore a mask for over a year, so did everyone I know.
I live in Indiana, the very epicenter of conservatism... and everyone wore a damn mask the past year.
On April 4th our mandate was lifted, after seeing hospitalization rates plummeting, high number of immunizations. So more and more folks stopped wearing them.
And that started the problem. Because the masks became political. Suddenly, if you are not wearing a mask, even though you are immunized, even though the mandate is dropped, even though the situation is CLEARLY different... yuo must be a Trumper!!!
And that is how YOU defined it.
Wearing a mask = 'I am with the team... no Trumper here!"
:rolleyes:
I haven't been bitching and moaning for a year about my "freedoms" and "liberties".

I haven't been running with conspiracy theories like "Xiden and the commie Dems and China were in cahoots on the virus".

I didn't obediently support a President who:
  • LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED Trumpsters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to his sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that will need to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when he knew goddamn well we were not
How about you?

That's funny because the CDC and fauci continue to lie to you while they all continue to demand everyone take an experimental drug under emergency use with clinical trials that lasted fo three months. The irony is that orange man pushed these dangerous drugs yet the masses lined up to get injected with the snake juice. Lol.

First, the CDC doesn't make law nor can it enforce its own decrees or edicts, which aren't law. However, this is hilarious!!

Its like the blind leading the retards along the spine of angels landing.

Trumpsters have been crying and crying and crying about this. Those evil masks have robbed me of my freedom and liberty!

The rest of us were careful and tried to play it safe. We tried to be courteous to those around us in difficult times.

I'm glad I played my small part in getting us beyond and out of this. It's too bad some still want to slow that down.
I see you are still in fairly land.
Everyone wore mask. I wore a mask for over a year, so did everyone I know.
I live in Indiana, the very epicenter of conservatism... and everyone wore a damn mask the past year.
On April 4th our mandate was lifted, after seeing hospitalization rates plummeting, high number of immunizations. So more and more folks stopped wearing them.
And that started the problem. Because the masks became political. Suddenly, if you are not wearing a mask, even though you are immunized, even though the mandate is dropped, even though the situation is CLEARLY different... yuo must be a Trumper!!!
And that is how YOU defined it.
Wearing a mask = 'I am with the team... no Trumper here!"
:rolleyes:
Well that is a residual effect of the behavior of the mentally ill orange slob.

The business has a right to ask its customers to continue to wear a mask if they so wish. Don't like it? Find another grocer or shop online. Easy peasy, George and Weezy.
That’s discriminator based on onesbeliefs

The business has a right to ask its customers to continue to wear a mask if they so wish. Don't like it? Find another grocer or shop online. Easy peasy, George and Weezy.
So what? What 'one believes' is not covered under our current public accommodation laws, which are also bullshit and should be scrapped. Businesses have a right to set their own policy and you are free to take your duckets elsewhere if you don't like the practices they employ.

That's correct, be it medical or religious, that shop can be sued and will lose.
No, it's not. You hear loads of bluster about people claiming they are going sue and yet nothing ever comes of it. Take your business elsewhere.

That's correct, be it medical or religious, that shop can be sued and will lose.
No, it's not. You hear loads of bluster about people claiming they are going sue and yet nothing ever comes of it. Take your business elsewhere.

Oh yes it is. Doesn't matter though. I havent worn one since this thing started last march.

...CNN - obviously maskers, front page display of GOP lawmakers running amuck without mask after CDC announcement...the horror!!!.... but at the same time shows a photo of the President and Vice President... maskless. Somehow that is not running amuck.

...MSNBC - brings on a doctor that say he will still wear a mask indoors.

... ABCNEWS... hasnt picked a side yet. Strangely no mention of mask debate

... HuffnPuff... wow... their article is unbiased, no opinion just word for word Fauci announcement.... odd, perhaps they are waiting to see what others do.

.... NYTimes... federal guidelines do not override local guidelines... not so fast people, we still hold the power.

Me and Bonzi are going into the heart of liberalism today at the grocery store.... it should be interesting....

Wow this was a legitimately helpful and concise write up of media critique

I don't believe i've ever seen that in my years here. Thank you

...CNN - obviously maskers, front page display of GOP lawmakers running amuck without mask after CDC announcement...the horror!!!.... but at the same time shows a photo of the President and Vice President... maskless. Somehow that is not running amuck.

...MSNBC - brings on a doctor that say he will still wear a mask indoors.

... ABCNEWS... hasnt picked a side yet. Strangely no mention of mask debate

... HuffnPuff... wow... their article is unbiased, no opinion just word for word Fauci announcement.... odd, perhaps they are waiting to see what others do.

.... NYTimes... federal guidelines do not override local guidelines... not so fast people, we still hold the power.

Me and Bonzi are going into the heart of liberalism today at the grocery store.... it should be interesting....

I hope they ask for vaccination papers when you enter stores, work or anywhere.

Here's a sign for you, little fascist...

images

Here in Florida this is what free people do..Must suck to be a prog slave

Been there twice... long ago when I lived in Tampa.

Now dont get my wrong, there were some stores that wanted people to wear masks and social distance, but it was up to the customer if they wanted to wear one or not. That is

The rest of us were careful and tried to play it safe. We tried to be courteous to those around us in difficult times. Even when we were being mocked by the President at the time.

Shut up slave and put your mask on because your Progressive masters demand you comply...
:itsok:
Dont feel sorry for me , i didnt vote for people to take my rights away, like you did you progressive slave. Now put your mask on , your prog masters demand that you comply...

Now dont get my wrong, there were some stores that wanted people to wear masks and social distance, but it was up to the customer if they wanted to wear one or not. That is

The rest of us were careful and tried to play it safe. We tried to be courteous to those around us in difficult times. Even when we were being mocked by the President at the time.

Shut up slave and put your mask on because your Progressive masters demand you comply...
Dont feel sorry for me , i didnt vote for people to take my rights away, like you did you progressive slave. Now put your mask on , your prog masters demand that you comply...

Who did you vote for?

Who did you vote for?

My vote got stolen....

Who did you vote for?

My vote got stolen....

You shouldn't have left it lying around.

Federal bump stock ban set to go into effect Tuesday even as gun-rights group appeals regulation to Supreme Court

Be sure to tell everyone with a mask that they are pussies.
In other words, tell the truth?
Nope, let people know right away that you are a dick and they will not waste time thinking you are a reasonable person. All the Trump paraphernalia has been a godsend. Seems the worst assholes now advertise. It has been an almost infallible indication that I am about to deal with a horrible person.

Except you are just factually ignorant and wrong.
The reality is "flattening the curve" does not decrease infection spread but instead allows it to totally grow to the point is is almost unstoppable.
The reality is that what ends all epidemics is running out of hosts, which happens best with the initial spike.
Which we prevented.
Thus causing a 2 month epidemic to last over a year.
Which is why the CDC is telling people to stop wearing masks.
Now that enough are vaccinated, it is important to completely end the epidemic.

I have used my freedom and liberty to wear my mask with a mocking or insulting message written on it.

If you don’t want to wear the mask don’t wear it if you want to wear it then wear it but shit will everyone on both sides of the issue stop flipping out over who does or does not wear a fucking mask.

Forum List

Back