Maskers vs. Non Maskers... time to go to WAAAARRRR!!!!

Oh, of course not. You're free to spew in spades all you'd like, if it helps your feelz.

Not my problem.
I never said that you personally had a problem, I said TDSers here are getting their own hatred back in spades (Karma). Now you want to make it personal by alluding that I would feel better spewing hatred. Frankly I seems that you DO have a problem.

Oh, of course not. You're free to spew in spades all you'd like, if it helps your feelz.

Not my problem.
I never said that you personally had a problem, I said TDSers here are getting their own hatred back in spades (Karma). Now you want to make it personal by alluding that I would feel better spewing hatred. Frankly I seems that you DO have a problem.
The true TDSers are those who have fallen for, and adore, a blatant con man.

This is a true group pathology, something the world hasn't seen for 85 years.

True Marxists try to redefine words and even memes. Truly pathological.

It would be great if you people who claim to "not be part of the conversation anymore" or "gave up" here would actually leave.

Who is a "true Marxist"?
Look in the mirror masked comrade.
So I'm a Marxist? Maybe you don't even know what terms like "Marxist" or "communist" mean.

I'm pretty sure, though, that as a 21+ year CFP/Financial Advisor, CLU/ChFC, 7/63/65, I'm a better capitalist than you'll ever be.

You're just another ignorant, arrogant Trumpster.

Last edited:
So I'm a Marxist? Maybe you don't even know what terms like "Marxist" or "communist" mean.

I'm pretty sure, though, that as a 21+ year CFP/Financial Advisor, CLU/ChFC, 7/63/65, I'm a better capitalist than you'll ever be.

I don't care what your means of income is. You promote mask wearing and (as I already told you) use Saul Alinsky "Rules for Radicals" strategy.

Do you or do you not promote mask wearing?
What in the world does that have to do with Marxism?

I promote it if it's the local ordinance, or if someone just wants to.

Outside of that, I don't give a shit.

Then what are you doing here saying things like wearing a mask is 'playing is safe?' There is no scientific evidence to support that, only central government edict. Why are you here catagorizing folks with different opinions 'wormy?' Seems to me you are either a Marxist or a stupid Marxist tool.

Then what are you doing here saying things like wearing a mask is 'playing is safe?' There is no scientific evidence to support that, only central government edict. Why are you here catagorizing folks with different opinions 'wormy?' Seems to me you are either a Marxist or a stupid Marxist tool.
This may be difficult for someone like you to understand, but not everyone shares your definition of "playing it safe". I'm not going to attack someone simply because they're choosing to be careful based on their priorities and perspectives.

Maybe someone wearing a mask has a pre-existing lung condition. Or maybe they lost a loved one to COVID. Or maybe they'd just rather wear a mask for now.

You're so desperate to feel superior to others that you're attacking out of pure ignorance. Maybe live and let live, for a change.

This may be difficult for someone like you to understand, but not everyone shares your definition of "playing it safe". I'm not going to attack someone simply because they're choosing to be careful based on their priorities and perspectives.

Maybe someone wearing a mask has a pre-existing lung condition. Or maybe they lost a loved one to COVID. Or maybe they'd just rather wear a mask for now.

You're so desperate to feel superior to others that you're attacking out of pure ignorance. Maybe live and let live, for a change.
No, you're the one that seems to think wearing a mask is "playing it safe.'' Those are your words and, no one here has suggested stopping anyone from wearing a mask so you are being deceitful there. I'm the one who believes in live and let live, you, on the other hand, think everyone should 'play is safe' and wear a mask. Also, your depiction of those with whom you disagreee as 'worms' tells volumes about your lack of regard for others' opinions. Other than that, your arrogance seems to know no bounds.

you, on the other hand, think everyone should 'play is safe' and wear a mask
Hey dumfuk. He said he respects a person's decision if that's their choice.

How stupid are you?

I'm vaccinated. I don't really give a shit anymore if you don't wear a mask. You'll only endanger fellow anti-vaxxers.

Fuck you and fuck them.

I wear a mask were expected and required...Doesn't bother me a bit. Attack me for it and I'll pop you in the mouth

Hey dumfuk. He said he respects a person's decision if that's their choice.

How stupid are you?

I'm vaccinated. I don't really give a shit anymore if you don't wear a mask. You'll only endanger fellow anti-vaxxers.

Fuck you and fuck them.

I wear a mask were expected and required...Doesn't bother me a bit. Attack me for it and I'll pop you in the mouth

Oh fuck off. I never said anyone should disrespect other's choices. There is no scientific proof that NOT gagging oneself puts anyone in danger. If you want to wear a gag I really don't give a rat's ass. You stupid fucks are the ones trying to tell everyone that wearing a mask is 'playing it safe.' I see you also subscribe to the Marxist theory of violence for anyone who disagrees with you. You guys are such leftist tools.....

If you want to wear a gag I really don't give a rat's ass.
And all the ranting you have done on this thread??
I see you also subscribe to the Marxist theory of violence for anyone who disagrees with you.
Disagrees? I really don't give a shit but if you ATTACK me...you'll pay.

Is that Marxist?

If you want to wear a gag I really don't give a rat's ass.
And all the ranting you have done on this thread??
I see you also subscribe to the Marxist theory of violence for anyone who disagrees with you.
Disagrees? I really don't give a shit but if you ATTACK me...you'll pay.

Is that Marxist?
Expressing one's opinion is not 'ranting' you tool. I see no one ATTACKING you here yet you threaten violence.

I know right?
Obama was obviously the very opposite of what he projected.
It is unfathomable to see liberals still believing this guy was a good President that represented their views.
I guess it shows you the power of the media and the extent bias plays.

I know right?
Obama was obviously the very opposite of what he projected.
It is unfathomable to see liberals still believing this guy was a good President that represented their views.
I guess it shows you the power of the media and the extent bias plays.
Obama was a Marxist and these lefty liberals are all tools. We see what happens right here on the Forum.. Express an opposite opinion such has there is no scientific proof that masks help protect anyone from COVID and one gets attacked by the resident Forum Marxist harpies with threats of violence who claim THEY are the ones being attacked. Classic Saul Alinsky.

Forum List

Back