Maskers vs. Non Maskers... time to go to WAAAARRRR!!!!

Trumpsters have been crying and crying and crying about this. Those evil masks have robbed me of my freedom and liberty!

The rest of us were careful and tried to play it safe. We tried to be courteous to those around us in difficult times. Even when we were being mocked by the President at the time.

I'm glad I played my small part in getting us beyond and out of this. It's too bad some still want to slow that down.

The issue wasn't the masks in areas where they might actually help. The issue was the blanket left groupthink that masks were needed everywhere. On the beach, walking down a sidewalk, in your own car by yourself.

And with the arbitrary nature of some of the rules. Put your mask on when you are done eating, bars closed early, outdoor seating that was pretty much indoors by the time the enclosures were built.

...CNN - obviously maskers, front page display of GOP lawmakers running amuck without mask after CDC announcement...the horror!!!.... but at the same time shows a photo of the President and Vice President... maskless. Somehow that is not running amuck.

...MSNBC - brings on a doctor that say he will still wear a mask indoors.

... ABCNEWS... hasnt picked a side yet. Strangely no mention of mask debate

... HuffnPuff... wow... their article is unbiased, no opinion just word for word Fauci announcement.... odd, perhaps they are waiting to see what others do.

.... NYTimes... federal guidelines do not override local guidelines... not so fast people, we still hold the power.

Me and Bonzi are going into the heart of liberalism today at the grocery store.... it should be interesting....
The Democrats terrorize America with Covid, one less tool for the Democrats.
Just watch out for what happens when the seasonal flue comes around this year.
I must be naturally immune to every infectious disease, no you can't study my blood.
I just gave some blood last month, because do to the Pandemic there was a shortage of it. Seems that those vampires in the bloodmobile appreciate my contribution.

If you do not want to wear a mask and aren't required to, why care what others do? Yes, this can go the other way also.
I don't care if people wear purple hats with lights on them.
I wore a mask dutifully for over a year.
I don't know what you are talking about
Are you vaccinated?
No, why should i? I am not over 75 or out of shape like most pajama boy progressive, or butch women like you. For a year and 1/2 i have been out there looking for that pesky Kung Flu, and see if it can take on my immune system. Maybe i got it, because at one time , i got a cough and sneezed but since then no ill effects have been noted. Does that make me asymptomatic, maybe but supposedly after 2 weeks, i can no longer spread the flu because that was what Dr. Fauxci told us last year. But if you want to continue wearing the mask because your Progressive masters demand you comply, go for it, i will be a free person doing what free people do.

To the Progressive masters

View attachment 489323

Here in Florida this is what free people do..Must suck to be a prog slave

I really have to get down to Daytona some year during Bike Week. Cold beer and hot women.

A perfect recipe for a good time.

And the best medicine to prevent some flu from China to infect you, from what Dr. Fauxi told us last year.

If you do not want to wear a mask and aren't required to, why care what others do? Yes, this can go the other way also.
I don't care if people wear purple hats with lights on them.
I wore a mask dutifully for over a year.
I don't know what you are talking about
Are you vaccinated?
No, why should i? I am not over 75 or out of shape like most pajama boy progressive, or butch women like you. For a year and 1/2 i have been out there looking for that pesky Kung Flu, and see if it can take on my immune system. Maybe i got it, because at one time , i got a cough and sneezed but since then no ill effects have been noted. Does that make me asymptomatic, maybe but supposedly after 2 weeks, i can no longer spread the flu because that was what Dr. Fauxci told us last year. But if you want to continue wearing the mask because your Progressive masters demand you comply, go for it, i will be a free person doing what free people do.

To the Progressive masters

View attachment 489323

Here in Florida this is what free people do..Must suck to be a prog slave

I really have to get down to Daytona some year during Bike Week. Cold beer and hot women.

A perfect recipe for a good time.

Al's Alley for fun and entertainment. Part of the Main Street Café that only opens for Bike Week.

...CNN - obviously maskers, front page display of GOP lawmakers running amuck without mask after CDC announcement...the horror!!!.... but at the same time shows a photo of the President and Vice President... maskless. Somehow that is not running amuck.

... HuffnPuff... wow... their article is unbiased, no opinion just word for word Fauci announcement.... odd, perhaps they are waiting to see what others do.

.... NYTimes... federal guidelines do not override local guidelines... not so fast people, we still hold the power.

Me and Bonzi are going into the heart of liberalism today at the grocery store.... it should be interesting....

I hope they ask for vaccination papers when you enter stores, work or anywhere.

People can ask for whatever they want. But in America, its up to the government to prove your guilt- not for you to demonstrate your innocence. So askers can be expected to be asked to "go f themselves"

The danger of blood clot death from the COVID vaccine is much worse than the actual virus, and the evidence has been there since the beginning. One health ambassador who got the prick to show how safe it was, died within 48 hours.

Last edited:
Trumpsters have been crying and crying and crying about this. Those evil masks have robbed me of my freedom and liberty!

The rest of us were careful and tried to play it safe. We tried to be courteous to those around us in difficult times. Even when we were being mocked by the President at the time.

I'm glad I played my small part in getting us beyond and out of this. It's too bad some still want to slow that down.

The issue wasn't the masks in areas where they might actually help. The issue was the blanket left groupthink that masks were needed everywhere. On the beach, walking down a sidewalk, in your own car by yourself.
You hit the nail on the head, the messaging in a lot of cases was TERRIBLE with respect to common sense measures for avoiding exposure to oneself and others.

The rest of us were careful and tried to play it safe. We tried to be courteous to those around us in difficult times.

I see you are still in fairly land.
Everyone wore mask. I wore a mask for over a year, so did everyone I know.
I live in Indiana, the very epicenter of conservatism... and everyone wore a damn mask the past year.
On April 4th our mandate was lifted, after seeing hospitalization rates plummeting, high number of immunizations. So more and more folks stopped wearing them.
And that started the problem. Because the masks became political. Suddenly, if you are not wearing a mask, even though you are immunized, even though the mandate is dropped, even though the situation is CLEARLY different... yuo must be a Trumper!!!
And that is how YOU defined it.
Wearing a mask = 'I am with the team... no Trumper here!"
:rolleyes:
I haven't been bitching and moaning for a year about my "freedoms" and "liberties".

I haven't been running with conspiracy theories like "Xiden and the commie Dems and China were in cahoots on the virus".

I didn't obediently support a President who:
  • LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED Trumpsters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to his sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that will need to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when he knew goddamn well we were not
How about you?

Shut up slave and put your mask on because your Progressive masters demand you comply...
:itsok:

Case in Point.... Look at how Rachel Maddow was thinking...

"I feel like I'm going to have to rewire myself so that when I see someone out in the world who's not wearing a mask, I don't instantly think, ‘You are a threat,’" Maddow said. "Or you are selfish or you are a Covid denier and you definitely haven't been vaccinated. I mean, we're going to have to rewire the way that we look at each other."

She needed the government to tell her how to think.
Crazy people

The rest of us were careful and tried to play it safe. We tried to be courteous to those around us in difficult times.

I live in Indiana, the very epicenter of conservatism... and everyone wore a damn mask the past year.
On April 4th our mandate was lifted, after seeing hospitalization rates plummeting, high number of immunizations. So more and more folks stopped wearing them.
And that started the problem. Because the masks became political. Suddenly, if you are not wearing a mask, even though you are immunized, even though the mandate is dropped, even though the situation is CLEARLY different... yuo must be a Trumper!!!
I haven't been bitching and moaning for a year about my "freedoms" and "liberties".

I haven't been running with conspiracy theories like "Xiden and the commie Dems and China were in cahoots on the virus".

• LIED to the American public about the severity of a deadly global pandemic as it was bearing down on us
  • ATTACKED our best health and science officials when they were just trying to do their damn jobs
  • MOCKED Americans who were just trying to protect themselves and their loved ones with masks and social distancing
  • THANKED Trumpsters who gathered in indoor spaces without masks, creating super-spreader events
  • MAINTAINED an environment of not taking the virus seriously, which obviously spread to his sheep, no doubt spreading the virus further
  • IGNORED health safety protocols at the fucking WHITE HOUSE, turning it into a fucking COVID HOT SPOT that will need to be FUMIGATED
  • LIED AGAIN to the American public by constantly saying "we're turning the corner on the virus", even when he knew goddamn well we were not
How about you?
haha....

TRUUUUUMMMPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the Red states had lower infections and did not shut down.......BAWWWWWHAHA

Hard to believe this many people on this board are so so GD stupid.

The damage done over the last dozen or so years and a bit more with media/entertainers/politicians/private concerns has changed the ones you hate to near total untrusting. You are in power and your globalist ways are slowly prevailing as the richest elites will have their ways unless something drastic happens.

I hope they ask for vaccination papers when you enter stores, work or anywhere.
Ver ist your papers?? No papers, on ze cattlecar! Schnell!!!

How about you?
no evidence of any issue. none.

Forum List

Back