Mask Cultist Needs a Good Beatdown

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I support the black guy in this case. If he beat the mask cultist I wouldn't have a problem with it. Mask cultists need to worry about themselves. They have their mask. It's not their business what anyone else does.

Some trans-freak did the same to a pregnant woman in a grocery a few days back. I'd have paid for admission to see it stomped into a bloody pulp. These people have every right to live in abject fear and delusion if they choose. They have NO RIGHT to demand that others do so.

I support the black guy in this case. If he beat the mask cultist I wouldn't have a problem with it. Mask cultists need to worry about themselves. They have their mask. It's not their business what anyone else does.

View attachment 488065
Just a unhappy prog slave who has to follow his masters orders, so he takes it out on free people. Must suck to be a prog slave...

The cultists who won't wear masks in enclosed spaces need to be taken in by LEO.

These unmasked cultists are not special, not privileged, only foolish idiots.
Oh shut up slave, put your own mask on, because your masters demand it..

Masks dont work, the Kung Flu virus is much smaller than the webbing of the mask, but if you realize this, then the prog masters then lose the argument to spend trillions of dollars on bullshit.

The cultists who won't wear masks in enclosed spaces need to be taken in by LEO.

AI can't mean artificial intelligence in your case. My guess is ignorant asshole.
What not wearing a mask means , that person is a free person in the United States, those that wear a mask are slaves to the system...

View attachment 488065
The inherent violence of orange cultists. Always about threatening people.

AI can't mean artificial intelligence in your case. My guess is ignorant asshole.
What not wearing a mask means , that person is a free person in the United States, those that wear a mask are slaves to the system...
What a foolish statement apropos of nothing.

View attachment 488065
Stormy there seemed to be threatening with a snitch call, if you want to continue to live your life like a free person and not wear something that doesnt work. You do know what happens to snitches?

Some trans-freak did the same to a pregnant woman in a grocery a few days back. I'd have paid for admission to see it stomped into a bloody pulp. These people have every right to live in abject fear and delusion if they choose. They have NO RIGHT to demand that others do so.
I’d be happy to beat your white little non-vaccinated ass.
If this fucker doesnt get a 10 day ban, Mods................

If only there was a way to have all who refuse to wear a mask together with no risk to anyone who actually cares about this pandemic.
There is, dumbass. It's called vaccination. If vaccination works, you're f'n immune.
If vaccines work, why do stupid fucks like Biden and Harris still wear a fucking mask....Uhm, oh yeah, stupid fucks....

View attachment 488065
"Orange cultist" don't wear masks
Look at the paranoia that democrats have caused
They've instilled fear in a gulible population. The government propaganda has turned their lemmings into irrational and violent stooges

Forum List

Back