Mask Cultist Needs a Good Beatdown

I support the black guy in this case. If he beat the mask cultist I wouldn't have a problem with it. Mask cultists need to worry about themselves. They have their mask. It's not their business what anyone else does.

View attachment 488065
What a fucking asshole.

I will NEVER wear a mask. If he were to keep that shit up, I would definitely consider him a threat and SHOOT HIS FUCKING ASS!!!

We, the free ARE privileged. You are the subjects. WE are the rulers!!!!!

Don't like it? MAKE ME, BITCH!! SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!
You're nothing more than a piece of shit.
Good! You're a peasant! Serve me, bitch!!!

Some trans-freak did the same to a pregnant woman in a grocery a few days back. I'd have paid for admission to see it stomped into a bloody pulp. These people have every right to live in abject fear and delusion if they choose. They have NO RIGHT to demand that others do so.
I’d be happy to beat your white little non-vaccinated ass.
If this fucker doesnt get a 10 day ban, Mods................
It won't be happening.

I have had posters threatening to break my jaw, I have had posters saying they want my disabled child beat up, and all sorts of other crap and nothing ever happened.
How long have you had these inferiority feelings?

Some trans-freak did the same to a pregnant woman in a grocery a few days back. I'd have paid for admission to see it stomped into a bloody pulp. These people have every right to live in abject fear and delusion if they choose. They have NO RIGHT to demand that others do so.
update your will and name a place.

I support the black guy in this case. If he beat the mask cultist I wouldn't have a problem with it. Mask cultists need to worry about themselves. They have their mask. It's not their business what anyone else does.

View attachment 488065
What a fucking asshole.

I will NEVER wear a mask. If he were to keep that shit up, I would definitely consider him a threat and SHOOT HIS FUCKING ASS!!!

We, the free ARE privileged. You are the subjects. WE are the rulers!!!!!

Don't like it? MAKE ME, BITCH!! SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!
You're nothing more than a piece of shit.
Good! You're a peasant! Serve me, bitch!!!
Fitch me a beer bitch.

Oh, another big ass fat slow internet bully...

You made the offer crazy coward.

You will hit the ground while I throw not one single punch.

Don't like it? Better arm yourself.

Dude, get over your internet self.

The cultists who won't wear masks in enclosed spaces need to be taken in by LEO.

These unmasked cultists are not special, not privileged, only foolish idiots.
Oh shut up slave, put your own mask on, because your masters demand it..

Masks dont work, the Kung Flu virus is much smaller than the webbing of the mask, but if you realize this, then the prog masters then lose the argument to spend trillions of dollars on bullshit.

iqvq6gk42sx61.jpg

wanker off pussy

Your cowardice is noted.

Have a nice night.

The cultists who won't wear masks in enclosed spaces need to be taken in by LEO.

These unmasked cultists are not special, not privileged, only foolish idiots.
Oh shut up slave, put your own mask on, because your masters demand it..

Masks dont work, the Kung Flu virus is much smaller than the webbing of the mask, but if you realize this, then the prog masters then lose the argument to spend trillions of dollars on bullshit.

iqvq6gk42sx61.jpg
Better than being those who willfully submit to tyranny.

Your cowardice is noted.

Have a nice night.
Did you get those new bed sheets to jack off on?

It won't be happening.

I have had posters threatening to break my jaw, I have had posters saying they want my disabled child beat up, and all sorts of other crap and nothing ever happened.
Not me. I know I'm better than you.

wanker off pussy
Serve me, you bitch. You are beneath me. I am better than you.

It won't be happening.

Not me. I know I'm better than you.
You know diddly shit.

Forum List

Back