Mask Cultist Needs a Good Beatdown

Some trans-freak did the same to a pregnant woman in a grocery a few days back. I'd have paid for admission to see it stomped into a bloody pulp. These people have every right to live in abject fear and delusion if they choose. They have NO RIGHT to demand that others do so.
I’d be happy to beat your white little non-vaccinated ass.
You will hit the ground while I throw not one single punch.

Don't like it? Better arm yourself.
wanker off pussy
Serve me, you bitch. You are beneath me. I am better than you.
Dude, even with white privilege you only beat some unemployed white homeless guy.

The cultists who won't wear masks in enclosed spaces need to be taken in by LEO.

These unmasked cultists are not special, not privileged, only foolish idiots.
Oh shut up slave, put your own mask on, because your masters demand it..

Masks dont work, the Kung Flu virus is much smaller than the webbing of the mask, but if you realize this, then the prog masters then lose the argument to spend trillions of dollars on bullshit.

iqvq6gk42sx61.jpg
Better than being those who willfully submit to tyranny.
This is your tyranny:

The cultists who won't wear masks in enclosed spaces need to be taken in by LEO.

These unmasked cultists are not special, not privileged, only foolish idiots.
Oh shut up slave, put your own mask on, because your masters demand it..

Masks dont work, the Kung Flu virus is much smaller than the webbing of the mask, but if you realize this, then the prog masters then lose the argument to spend trillions of dollars on bullshit.

iqvq6gk42sx61.jpg
Crawl back under your bed, pussy.

Some trans-freak did the same to a pregnant woman in a grocery a few days back. I'd have paid for admission to see it stomped into a bloody pulp. These people have every right to live in abject fear and delusion if they choose. They have NO RIGHT to demand that others do so.

wanker off pussy
Dude, even with white privilege you only beat some unemployed white homeless guy.
White - better than you. Get bent...lesser.

wanker off pussy
White - better than you. Get bent...lesser.
Wow, there’s that unearned white internet privilege.

Come on altguy try to show that privilege in a better light. Or is that all you got?

Forum List

Back