Mask Cultist Needs a Good Beatdown

Some trans-freak did the same to a pregnant woman in a grocery a few days back. I'd have paid for admission to see it stomped into a bloody pulp. These people have every right to live in abject fear and delusion if they choose. They have NO RIGHT to demand that others do so.
I’d be happy to beat your white little non-vaccinated ass.
How about me?

Go ahead, give it a try....

(Personally, I don't think you could beat my ass if I helped you.)

If only there was a way to have all who refuse to wear a mask together with no risk to anyone who actually cares about this pandemic.
There is, dumbass. It's called vaccination. If vaccination works, you're f'n immune.
If vaccines work, why do stupid fucks like Biden and Harris still wear a fucking mask....Uhm, oh yeah, stupid fucks....
They're virtue signaling asswipes, just like the dickweeds here who wet themselves over other people's liberty.

Some trans-freak did the same to a pregnant woman in a grocery a few days back. I'd have paid for admission to see it stomped into a bloody pulp. These people have every right to live in abject fear and delusion if they choose. They have NO RIGHT to demand that others do so.
If this fucker doesnt get a 10 day ban, Mods................
I guess I should have posted stomped into a bloody pulp......

How about me?

Go ahead, give it a try....

(Personally, I don't think you could beat my ass if I helped you.)
See how easy it is to play internet tough guy...

If only there was a way to have all who refuse to wear a mask together with no risk to anyone who actually cares about this pandemic.
There is, dumbass. It's called vaccination. If vaccination works, you're f'n immune.
If vaccines work, why do stupid fucks like Biden and Harris still wear a fucking mask....Uhm, oh yeah, stupid fucks....
Because it doesn't prevent you from contracting it, you won't die from it. Smfh.

The cultists who won't wear masks in enclosed spaces need to be taken in by LEO.

These unmasked cultists are not special, not privileged, only foolish idiots.

Masks are every bit as useless as our president.
You still mad that Trump is a ONE and DONE.

Yeah, I don't like stolen elections.
Can you prove one was stolen? Not in a Court of Law, but you can in the right wing court of opinion.

I support the black guy in this case. If he beat the mask cultist I wouldn't have a problem with it. Mask cultists need to worry about themselves. They have their mask. It's not their business what anyone else does.

View attachment 488065
The inherent violence of orange cultists. Always about threatening people.
How typical.

THose who are yellow hating the orange because they are darker.

I support the black guy in this case. If he beat the mask cultist I wouldn't have a problem with it. Mask cultists need to worry about themselves. They have their mask. It's not their business what anyone else does.

View attachment 488065
What a fucking asshole.

I will NEVER wear a mask. If he were to keep that shit up, I would definitely consider him a threat and SHOOT HIS FUCKING ASS!!!

We, the free ARE privileged. You are the subjects. WE are the rulers!!!!!

Don't like it? MAKE ME, BITCH!! SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!

View attachment 488065
What a fucking asshole.

I will NEVER wear a mask. If he were to keep that shit up, I would definitely consider him a threat and SHOOT HIS FUCKING ASS!!!

We, the free ARE privileged. You are the subjects. WE are the rulers!!!!!

Don't like it? MAKE ME, BITCH!! SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!
You're nothing more than a piece of shit.

If this fucker doesnt get a 10 day ban, Mods................
It won't be happening.

I have had posters threatening to break my jaw, I have had posters saying they want my disabled child beat up, and all sorts of other crap and nothing ever happened.

Forum List

Back