Why the world should pay attention to Taiwan's drought.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport

They're having to store water in the bathtubs like this man because
of strict rationing.
1620434531003.png

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

But, but i thought the world would be under water in 12 years if we didnt keep paying prog elites to save US from CO2...

We have a lot of desalination plants to build.
California needs to get off their ass.

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

But, but i thought the world would be under water in 12 years if we didnt keep paying prog elites to save US from CO2...

Seawater, you dolt.

You do know what you can do with seawater right, dolt..

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

I have recommended before that if we could build desalination plants all over the continental seaboard, we could not only produce a lot of electricity but move that fresh water in land with pipes to irrigate the food that we eat, thus making an abundance of food for many people. (that is not what prog elites want, is happy people), but also take that water and split the hydrogen from oxygen using the hydrogen to run our cars. Nope gas companies dont like that idea. So none of the stuff will be made available until the US population wakes up..

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

~~~~~~
The Israeli's technology has paid off.

**********​

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

I have recommended before that if we could build desalination plants all over the continental seaboard, we could not only produce a lot of electricity but move that fresh water in land with pipes to irrigate the food that we eat, thus making an abundance of food for many people. (that is not what prog elites want, is happy people), but also take that water and split the hydrogen from oxygen using the hydrogen to run our cars. Nope gas companies dont like that idea. So none of the stuff will be made available until the US population wakes up..

~~~~~~
Governor Newsom has been to date been deaf and dumb to desalination as a means to solve California's water problems. He'd rather spend state funds on trains to nowhere.

Last edited:

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

Sea level rise dumb fuck. Go drink some of it.

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

Really? Let me know when High tide is swamping the island of Manhattan... :banana2:

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

Really, Let me know when the tide is swamping the island of Manhattan... :banana2:

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

~~~~~~
The Israeli's technology has paid off.

**********​

Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but what about a pipeline from Lake Michigan west to the Mississippi River, and on the other side of the river you have a series of lines coming out to drought-prone areas in the Midwest ....maybe all the way to the SW. --where we also need desalination on the Pacific and Baja coasts....?

The idea being to transfer the water from basically flooded areas (helping to solve that problem as well) along the Mississippi while at the same time replenishing it from the Great Lakes.

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

Seawater, you dolt.

You gonna desalinate the ocean so Taiwan can get out of the drought?

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

Seawater, you dolt.

You gonna desalinate the ocean so Taiwan can get out of the drought?

Mexico too.

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

Really, Let me know when the tide is swamping the island of Manhattan... :banana2:

~~~~~~
"CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is…"

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

~~~~~~
"CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is…"

Every woke person's big new word -- 'conspiracy'. I guess it applies either way.
119.gif
fun39.gif

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

Seawater, you dolt.

He is a serious idiot.

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

Seawater, you dolt.

He is a serious idiot.

Why do conservitards suck up to each other like that?

Seriously, you and I both know he's being stupid, but you jump right in to kiss his ass. I don't understand.

of strict rationing.
View attachment 488057

~~~~~~

Lol, pseudo science. Sea level.org. it takes running a bench circuit to determine see level. Science as old as science itself. Ancient Egypt was capable of it. You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back