Martin Luther King was not the only black leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, there's many OTHER messages that those who like to tout those particular messages about MLK don't really like to address.

Other than Fredrick Douglass and MLK there aren’t many other good ones!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Malcolm X is my personal favorite along with Marcus Garvey.

Hell yeah! These black men scared whites because they did not appease them.

Yeah, that must be it.
Lyndon Johnson was so scared of 'em that he gave them Civil Rights. LOL

To tell you the truth, it was probably a mix of a Capitalist, and a Political move.

Capitalist cheap labor, and Political move to appease Blacks into the Democrats.

Look fool, you whites have been wrong about things for about 400 years. Your assessment here is just as wrong as everything else whites have been wrong about.

Now the next time you ask that stupid question about us moving somewhere remember the video by Rev. Barber. Watch it and understand that we shall not be moved. And deal with it.

Yeah, that must be it.

To tell you the truth, it was probably a mix of a Capitalist, and a Political move.

Capitalist cheap labor, and Political move to appease Blacks into the Democrats.
Nope. It was because the prospect of angry Blacks being led by someone like Malcolm made him piss his pants.

Haha, good joke.
Lyndon Johnson could have sent the U.S armed forces into Black neighborhoods.
Thats exactly what he knew he would have to do and he wanted no parts of that. Hence Civil Rights.

JFK was planning for Civil Rights anyways.
Not until he realized MLK was starting to reconsider his tactics and growing closer to Malcolm.

Malcolm and Martin, closer than we ever thought - CNN.com

800px-Dr._Mae_C._Jemison%2C_First_African-American_Woman_in_Space_-_GPN-2004-00020.jpg

Dr. Mae C. Jemison

Well, if you are free to boast of such "Black Greatness"
then I'm free to boast of such "Polish Greatness"
how Konstantin Ciolkowski of a Polish background had founded modern rocketry.
Polish people arent Black. Start your own Polish thread.

If your Polish like Ryszard Kuklinski and help save the World from a potential Nuclear War from Soviets, you're hardly hear of him.

If your Black like Martin Luther King, and are an actual Soviet sympathizer, and only fight for Civil Rights, but don't even enact them, all of a sudden all you can hear is he's a hero, and savior.

It's truly a sickness.

You people live in privilege...

Also, there's many OTHER messages that those who like to tout those particular messages about MLK don't really like to address.

Yeah, that must be it.

Look fool, you whites have been wrong about things for about 400 years. Your assessment here is just as wrong as everything else whites have been wrong about.

Now the next time you ask that stupid question about us moving somewhere remember the video by Rev. Barber. Watch it and understand that we shall not be moved. And deal with it.

Haha, Whitey's "So Wrong" but you want to live "Among the Whitey's.... Because?

800px-Dr._Mae_C._Jemison%2C_First_African-American_Woman_in_Space_-_GPN-2004-00020.jpg

Dr. Mae C. Jemison

If your Polish like Ryszard Kuklinski and help save the World from a potential Nuclear War from Soviets, you're hardly hear of him.

If your Black like Martin Luther King, and are an actual Soviet sympathizer, and only fight for Civil Rights, but don't even enact them, all of a sudden all you can hear is he's a hero, and savior.

It's truly a sickness.

Stop whining . It really doesnt change my thought process since you are just another irrelevant white boy.

Yeah, that must be it.

Nope. It was because the prospect of angry Blacks being led by someone like Malcolm made him piss his pants.

Haha, good joke.
Thats exactly what he knew he would have to do and he wanted no parts of that. Hence Civil Rights.

So? JFK was dead. You whites don't get tp credit yourselves for signing the Civil Rights Act because in 1776 you had declared all men were equal and at that point we had civil rights. But you whites decided t make it so we didn't have then for 188 years. So then to fix a problem you knowingly created when you knew you were wrong to begin with gets no credit.

Dr. Mae C. Jemison

It's truly a sickness.

Stop whining . It really doesnt change my thought process since you are just another irrelevant white boy.

All you guys do is "Whine"

Are you not smart enough to grasp it?

LOL...

Yeah, that must be it.

I dont want to live among whiteys. I want them to move back to europe where they belong.

Dr. Mae C. Jemison

It's truly a sickness.

All you guys do is "Whine"

Are you not smart enough to grasp it?

LOL...
Youre on a thread about Black leaders but whining about white ones. Get a clue white boy. :laugh:

Yeah, that must be it.

We don't live among the whitey's. Whitey lives among us, Hispanics, native Americans, Asians, people of middle eastern descent,, pacific islanders and we all live among each other. This is where once again whitey has it all wrong.

Yeah, that must be it.

Haha, good joke.

So? JFK was dead. You whites don't get tp credit yourselves for signing the Civil Rights Act because in 1776 you had declared all men were equal and at that point we had civil rights. But you whites decided t make it so we didn't have then for 188 years. So then to fix a problem you knowingly created when you knew you were wrong to begin with gets no credit.

Lyndon Johnson signed Civil Rights into action, not Martin Luther King.

Oh okay, I knew I was wrong... About?

Not only are you kind of wrong for blaming Whites of today, for the crimes of Whites of the past.

You're point blank bonkers, for thinking a person of Polish heritage, somehow is behind it, and owes you.

Exactly why I've never really liked Blacks, among various other reasons.

The "You're White card"

Haha, good joke.

Not only are you kind of wrong for blaming Whites of today, for the crimes of Whites of the past.

You're point blank bonkers, for thinking a person of Polish heritage, somehow is behind it, and owes you.

The "You're White card"
Well you are white and not that intelligent even giving you the handicap of being white. If you werent white you would be more credible. Since you are white you just dont make the cut.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
And those of us that see a homogeneous nation as having multiplied faults without the various attributes that make us great are SOL I gather. I will not wear a uniform, and be with only those like me! One never learns, never sees the differences that create wonder in the world.

Haha, good joke.

The "You're White card"

Lyndon Johnson was pressured by King and blacks to sign the bill. That includes Malcolm X. You see while all you whites can remember about the I have a dream speech is the part about not judging by skin color but by content of character, King also warned the nation of whites that if they thought they would get to continue business as usual, hard times were coming. This along with Malcolm X's popularity scared Johnson.

I'm not wrong for blaming whites of today for the crimes of whites in the past when YOU for example, hold the same beliefs.

Now you want to play the polish card after you have written posts telling us how whites did things for us. Not going to work. Your ass is white.

Your argument is ignorant given that our beef is with the government at every level due to the fact the governments are the ones who enacted laws and policies that allowed the racism.

Like I said, whites have been wrong for about 400 years and you continue the legacy.

There is no you're white card. The polish participated in racism, .and you are polish and racist.

Last edited:
And those of us that see a homogeneous nation as having multiplied faults without the various attributes that make us great are SOL I gather. I will not wear a uniform, and be with only those like me! One never learns, never sees the differences that create wonder in the world.

You can't argue about a homogeneous nation with people who use that as an excuse to deny the damage white racism has caused or those who ignore that to continue proclaiming white supremacy. SSE claims blacks are genetically inferior then starts crying about being polish and not responsible for racism. This is what we are up against. Loads of racist beliefs being posted while those posting them declare that racism is over.

You can't argue about a homogeneous nation with people who use that as an excuse to deny the damage white racism has caused or those who ignore that to continue proclaiming white supremacy. SSE claims blacks are genetically inferior then starts crying about being polish and not responsible for racism. This is what we are up against. Loads of racist beliefs being posted while those posting them declare that racism is over.

Homogeneity is stagnation, and death of cultures. Racism is not over we saw that with the cruelty towards the entire First Family 2009-2017. This nation is great because of differences, not in spite of them.

Yes, Dr. King demanded change, he also demanded dignity in accepting change.

What in the world? Why would black Americans be pleased "ONLY" 50% think they are lesser Americans?

Haha, good joke.

The "You're White card"

Lyndon Johnson was pressured by King and blacks to sign the bill. That includes Malcolm X. You see while all you whites can remember about the I have a dream speech is the part about not judging by skin color but by content of character, King also warned the nation of whites that if they thought they would get to continue business as usual, hard times were coming. This along with Malcolm X's popularity scared Johnson.

I'm not wrong for blaming whites of today for the crimes of whites in the past when YOU for example, hold the same beliefs.

Now you want to play the polish card after you have written posts telling us how whites did things for us. Not going to work. Your ass is white.

Your argument is ignorant given that our beef is with the government at every level due to the fact the governments are the ones who enacted laws and policies that allowed the racism.

Like I said, whites have been wrong for about 400 years and you continue the legacy.

There is no you're white card. The polish participated in racism, .and you are polish and racist.

Yeah because Poles who immigrated to New York in the early 20th century around WW1, somehow owe you.

That's frigging hilarious, and proves why we Poles shouldn't like you.

Why the heck should I like Blacks?

I've been harassed by random Blacks for years in urban parts of New York.

My Polish American Uncle was jumped, robbed, and beaten up by a group of Blacks.

My Polish American Grandma was scared to sleep at night because of gun shots done by Blacks.

We don't owe you anything, but have every right to be suspicious of your ilk.

You aren't such good people what so ever.

No, you use "White Racism" as an excuse for Black failure.

There's no reason to suspect Blacks are equal by any means.

Plenty of groups have also been discriminated against, and are doing fine in this country, or else where.

If it's so bad, you can leave, it's really that simple.

Homogeneity is stagnation, and death of cultures. Racism is not over we saw that with the cruelty towards the entire First Family 2009-2017. This nation is great because of differences, not in spite of them.

Yes, Dr. King demanded change, he also demanded dignity in accepting change.

What in the world? Why would black Americans be pleased "ONLY" 50% think they are lesser Americans?

Haha, as if Balkanization is a good thing.

Yeah.... No genocide, wars, or any of other horrible things have ignited from that.

It's really shocking how dumb people are in the West...

Yeah, continue to appease White haters.... What clowns White ANTIFA are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back