Martin Luther King was not the only black leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some blacks are racist among themselves depending on how dark you are. Even YOU know that.
Yup. The same way whites are racist among themselves. Whites are always beefing about who is and is not white. N.Euro and Southern Euros.
Plus, most blacks hate whites. Like you do.
Even if I do hate whites. How does that affect your life ? You still get the job white man, the loan white man. Besides I've said many times that I don't hate white people, in the same way that I don't hate Tigers, but I understand a Tigers nature.
I don't need a job or a loan, I have my own business that makes enough money. EPIC FAIL.

How did you get the money to start that business? Tell the truth please.
I started it from nothing and worked hard.

You've touted before of Black racist opinions not harming anyone, you're not going to do a 180 and spin on that, now are you?
There is no such thing as black racism.
Some blacks are racist among themselves depending on how dark you are. Even YOU know that.

Whites, because of whites like you have earned the scorn. Blacks can't be racist against other blacks. And in usual dumb ass fashion you talk about colorism and don't know why it is. You don't know the history behind it or how it started. All you are able to do is try making this dales equivalence because you don't have a nutsack to me man enough to just face the fact that whites have been the problem relative to racism.
You’re living in the past. Whites aren’t your problem now, your race’s laziness and lack of education is.

You've touted before of Black racist opinions not harming anyone, you're not going to do a 180 and spin on that, now are you?

Whites, because of whites like you have earned the scorn. Blacks can't be racist against other blacks. And in usual dumb ass fashion you talk about colorism and don't know why it is. You don't know the history behind it or how it started. All you are able to do is try making this dales equivalence because you don't have a nutsack to me man enough to just face the fact that whites have been the problem relative to racism.
You’re living in the past. Whites aren’t your problem now, your race’s laziness and lack of education is.

It's impossible to live in the past. I'm here reading the racist shit people like you post in thread after thread now in the present and therefore the problem we as blacks continue ti face is white racism.

Yup. The same way whites are racist among themselves. Whites are always beefing about who is and is not white. N.Euro and Southern Euros.
Even if I do hate whites. How does that affect your life ? You still get the job white man, the loan white man. Besides I've said many times that I don't hate white people, in the same way that I don't hate Tigers, but I understand a Tigers nature.
I don't need a job or a loan, I have my own business that makes enough money. EPIC FAIL.

That's a lie. Now how did you start your business?

So, if I hate Blacks, how does that affect your life?
Because who think like you, run the world, make policy, make laws, are chielfs of police, allocate funding, people who think like me, don't. afterall we live in a world of racism-white supremacy

]
You say "blacks are lazy" but you also say so "black ppl get all the jobs, undeserved because of supposed AA".

Which is it ? Either we are lazy or we taking all the jobs. Can't be both.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It's impossible to live in the past. I'm here reading the racist shit people like you post in thread after thread now in the present and therefore the problem we as blacks continue ti face is white racism.
Whether I post shit or not, your race's main problem is a lack of education, which has nothing to do with anything I might say.

That's a lie. Now how did you start your business?
With 3 buddies and we started from nothing and worked hard. What's your problem? Never heard of working hard? Need me to 'splain it to you?

]
You say "blacks are lazy" but you also say so "black ppl get all the jobs, undeserved because of supposed AA".

Please show where I said that blacks are getting all the jobs because of AA. EPIC FAIL.

Because who think like you, run the world, make policy, make laws, are chielfs of police, allocate funding, people who think like me, don't. afterall we live in a world of racism-white supremacy

Oh really?
The elite "Whites" who run the World think like me?

Which is why many of them give aid to Africa, many of them supported Civil Rights in the U.S, many of them outsource jobs to Asian, Latino countries, and increasingly African countries too, and the worst of all, many of them import in millions of Muslims, Hispanics, and Blacks into White societies.

That makes sense?

What makes sense is that they're "Mega Capitalists" for "Mega Profits"

They care not about color of skin, but the color green of their greed.

Last edited:

Whether I post shit or not, your race's main problem is a lack of education, which has nothing to do with anything I might say.

No that's not our trouble, I think I can speak much better to what our problem is tan a some dumb ass white loser. Our problem is white racism. You are part of the problem.

Oh really?

Which is why many of them give aid to Africa, many of them supported Civil Rights in the U.S, many of them outsource jobs to Asian, Latino countries, and increasingly African countries too, and the worst of all, many of them import in millions of Muslims, Hispanics, and Blacks into White societies.

That makes sense?

Yes it makes sense. You give aid to places you have ruined and want a pat on your backs You sign a civil rights act to give rights that were granted in a document 188 years before you sign it that you didn't allow blacks to have and still today don't want to allow and you want credit. Yes what Essen says makes sense because it's the truth. WE don't have amnesia. We don't suffer from psychosis. Your post makes no sense.

Oh really?

That makes sense?

Yes it makes sense. You give aid to places you have ruined and want a pat on your backs You sign a civil rights act to give rights that were granted in a document 188 years before you sign it that you didn't allow blacks to have and still today don't want to allow and you want credit. Yes what Essen says makes sense because it's the truth. WE don't have amnesia. We don't suffer from psychosis. Your post makes no sense.

If it's so bad, why didn't you, or your family leave?

Oh really?

That makes sense?

If it's so bad, why didn't you, or your family leave?

Why do you always ask that silly question?

]

Please show where I said that blacks are getting all the jobs because of AA. EPIC FAIL.

He didn't say you said blacks got all he jobs because if AA. You don't even know what AA is.

Oh really?

That makes sense?

You give aid to places you have ruined and want a pat on your backs You sign a civil rights act to give rights that were granted in a document 188 years before you sign it that you didn't allow blacks to have and still today don't want to allow and you want credit. Yes what Essen says makes sense because it's the truth. WE don't have amnesia. We don't suffer from psychosis. Your post makes no sense.

Oh, okay I ruined places... I have that power... frigging hilarious...

Well, okay I might have put a few holes in the wall in my old house many years back.

But, other than that, no that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back