White women are on a mission......and men are shakin in their boots!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Poor Bill Cosby, will forever be known for the guy, that awoke a sleeping giant, ie ww!!! Cause we all know, if this was about black women....nuff said. White men and a few blacks......are all seeking memory drugs to spark moments they may or may not have sexually engaged a ww. The only safe men at this point are prisoners and little boys under 9.

I just hope these white women understand the domino effect of all this....

No longer will those 40D plus fake implants be noticed, no longer will face lifts or butt and lip injections matter, blonde hair; a thing of the pass. Botox injection, gone forever...who'll give a shit if you can bounce a football off your forehead and not feel a thing? The men are running scared and you, ladies will have to be satisfied with men no longer validating your worth and sadly, you'll have to get movie rolls and job promotions the old fashion way....with hard work and talent.....(sigh), thus the end of the white red carpet.....thank GOD!!!

Poor Bill Cosby, will forever be known for the guy, that awoke a sleeping giant, ie ww!!! Cause we all know, if this was about black women....nuff said. White men and a few blacks......are all seeking memory drugs to spark moments they may or may not have sexually engaged a ww. The only safe men at this point are prisoners and little boys under 9.

No longer will those 40D plus fake implants be noticed, no longer will face lifts or butt and lip injections matter, blonde hair; a thing of the pass. Botox injection, gone forever...who'll give a shit if you can bounce a football off your forehead and not feel a thing? The men are running scared and you, ladies will have to be satisfied with men no longer validating your worth and sadly, you'll have to get movie rolls and job promotions the old fashion way....with hard work and talent.....(sigh), thus the end of the white red carpet.....thank GOD!!!

I can't quit bootay brutha!

I remember when the OP was sane.

Er, not really

Funny how Bill Cosby got the can, yet the white meat Bill Clinton got his dicked sucked while he was in the seat of power.. Anyone else would be canned also, like Harvey Weinstein...

• Banned

You've been warn....

You've been warn....

And I know better, but the bootay has power over me.

Funny how Bill Cosby got the can, yet the white meat Bill Clinton got his dicked sucked while he was in the seat of power.. Anyone else would be canned also, like Harvey Weinstein...
Monica did it willingly. BIG difference.

So what you are saying is that any whore who willingly performs a Lewinksi on a CEO on company time, that is okay? Damn, no wonder the US is in the shape it is, and many of the liberals are being fired for their indiscretions...

So what you are saying is that any whore who willingly performs a Lewinksi on a CEO on company time, that is okay? Damn, no wonder the US is in the shape it is, and many of the liberals are being fired for their indiscretions...
Between 2 consenting adults? No prob.

So if an employee gets a blow job from a whore while on company time gets fired, is it unjust?

I remember when the OP was sane.

Er, not really
LOL...then you've got a much better memory than I do.

Not a matter of sanity to me but there's something going on with tigerred IMO and it's one of two things. Either more than one person posts under the name or they're all from the same person but made during varying degrees of sobriety, whether alcohol or drug related or perhaps both.

So if an employee gets a blow job from a whore while on company time gets fired, is it unjust?
No, but the boss gets to do what he wants, one of the perks of being the boss.

Stickin a cigar up a tramps twat does not mean prison time.

Forum List

Back