Martin Luther King was not the only black leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, good joke.
Lyndon Johnson could have sent the U.S armed forces into Black neighborhoods.
Thats exactly what he knew he would have to do and he wanted no parts of that. Hence Civil Rights.

JFK was planning for Civil Rights anyways.

So? JFK was dead. You whites don't get tp credit yourselves for signing the Civil Rights Act because in 1776 you had declared all men were equal and at that point we had civil rights. But you whites decided t make it so we didn't have then for 188 years. So then to fix a problem you knowingly created when you knew you were wrong to begin with gets no credit.

Lyndon Johnson signed Civil Rights into action, not Martin Luther King.

Oh okay, I knew I was wrong... About?

Not only are you kind of wrong for blaming Whites of today, for the crimes of Whites of the past.

You're point blank bonkers, for thinking a person of Polish heritage, somehow is behind it, and owes you.

Exactly why I've never really liked Blacks, among various other reasons.

The "You're White card"
King also warned the nation of whites that if they thought they would get to continue business as usual, hard times were coming. This along with Malcolm X's popularity scared Johnson.

Hard times were coming for "Whites", huh?

So, MLK was a racist, right?

I thought you said the Polish participated in Racism.

Your Blacks are the biggest racists.

Look at Black Racist Farrakhan n 1995 getting a million Blacks to march in Washington DC.

If Racist White Racist D. Duke were to get a million Whites to march in Washington DC, it would be racist.

But, somehow when you, and your ilk do it, it's "Cool"

Thats exactly what he knew he would have to do and he wanted no parts of that. Hence Civil Rights.

So? JFK was dead. You whites don't get tp credit yourselves for signing the Civil Rights Act because in 1776 you had declared all men were equal and at that point we had civil rights. But you whites decided t make it so we didn't have then for 188 years. So then to fix a problem you knowingly created when you knew you were wrong to begin with gets no credit.

Not only are you kind of wrong for blaming Whites of today, for the crimes of Whites of the past.

You're point blank bonkers, for thinking a person of Polish heritage, somehow is behind it, and owes you.

The "You're White card"
King also warned the nation of whites that if they thought they would get to continue business as usual, hard times were coming. This along with Malcolm X's popularity scared Johnson.

Look at Black Racist Farrakhan n 1995 getting a million Blacks to march in Washington DC.

If Racist White Racist D. Duke were to get a million Whites to march in Washington DC, it would be racist.

Of course its cool. Obviously you have no clue what the Million Man marches were about. Typically your comments expose you as a idiot. You have outdone yourself trying to pretend they were racist in nature.

The "You're White card"

Really? You think this makes sense?

MLK is a racist for saying things are going to be tough for whites in 1963 who were practicing legalized racial segregation?

Really?

I was at the Million a March fool. So where whites.

Boy you are truly a dumb ass.

So what things have whites been denied for David Duke to call for a million white man match?

And those of us that see a homogeneous nation as having multiplied faults without the various attributes that make us great are SOL I gather. I will not wear a uniform, and be with only those like me! One never learns, never sees the differences that create wonder in the world.

You can't argue about a homogeneous nation with people who use that as an excuse to deny the damage white racism has caused or those who ignore that to continue proclaiming white supremacy. SSE claims blacks are genetically inferior then starts crying about being polish and not responsible for racism. This is what we are up against. Loads of racist beliefs being posted while those posting them declare that racism is over.

Homogeneity is stagnation, and death of cultures. Racism is not over we saw that with the cruelty towards the entire First Family 2009-2017. This nation is great because of differences, not in spite of them.

Yes, Dr. King demanded change, he also demanded dignity in accepting change.

What in the world? Why would black Americans be pleased "ONLY" 50% think they are lesser Americans?

I misunderstood what you meant. I apologize.

Yes King demanded dignity, but .what is dignity? Taking crap? Or standing strong?

And those of us that see a homogeneous nation as having multiplied faults without the various attributes that make us great are SOL I gather. I will not wear a uniform, and be with only those like me! One never learns, never sees the differences that create wonder in the world.

Yeah, continue to appease White haters.... What clowns White ANTIFA are.

This is not about white haters. Whites are not hated. Racist whites are. What ye sows, ye shall also reap.

Get it white racist? You and those like you sowed hate. This is your reward.

The "You're White card"

Of course its cool. Obviously you have no clue what the Million Man marches were about. Typically your comments expose you as a idiot. You have outdone yourself trying to pretend they were racist in nature.

If you replaced everything with a White, it would not be taken well by minorities of this country.
I.E replace Farrakhan with David Duke, and replace African American valuyes, with White American values... How would minorities react to that?

It might not be exactly "Racist" but very close to it, as it's "Exclusive to ones race" and general "Supremacy of race"

Million Man March | American history

Million Man March, political demonstration in Washington, D.C., on Oct. 16, 1995, to promote African American unity and family values. Estimates of the number of marchers, most of whom were African American men, ranged from 400,000 to nearly 1.1 million, ranking it among the largest gatherings of its kind in American history.

The event was organized by Louis Farrakhan, the often controversial leader of the Nation of Islam, and directed by Benjamin F. Chavis, Jr., the former executive director of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, to bring about a spiritual renewal that would instill a sense of personal responsibility in African American men for improving the condition of African Americans. Among other prominent African Americans who supported and spoke at the event were Jesse Jackson, Rosa Parks, Cornel West, and Maya Angelou, along with Marion Barry and Mall. It was reported that in response to the march some 1.7 million African American men registered to vote.

A number of African American leaders did not support the march, including Mary Frances Berry, chairman of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, and Rep. John Lewis, the latter of whom saw Farrakhan’s message as an effort to “resegregate America.”

LEARN MORE in these related articles:

Louis Farrakhan
In 1995 the Nation sponsored the Million Man March in Washington, D.C., to promote African American unity and family values. Estimates of the number of marchers, most of whom were men, ranged from 400...
READ THIS ARTICLE

African Americans
one of the largest of the many ethnic groups in the United States. African Americans are mainly of African ancestry, but many have nonblack ancestors as well. ...
READ THIS ARTICLE

Nation of Islam
African American movement and organization, founded in 1930 and known for its teachings combining elements of traditional Islam with black nationalist ideas. The Nation also promotes racial unity and...
READ THIS ARTICLE

in United States
Country in North America, a federal republic of 50 states. Besides the 48 conterminous states that occupy the middle latitudes of the continent, the United States includes the...
READ THIS ARTICLE

in Washington, D.C.
Washington, D.C., capital of the United States, coextensive with the District of Columbia, located on the northern shore of the Potomac River.
READ THIS ARTICLE

MORE ABOUT Million Man March
1 REFERENCE FOUND IN BRITANNICA ARTICLES
Assorted Reference
EXTERNAL LINKS
BRITANNICA WEB SITES
Articles from Britannica encyclopedias for elementary and high school students.

Million Man March - Student Encyclopedia (Ages 11 and up)
On October 16, 1995, marchers gathered together in Washington, D.C., to promote African American unity and family values. Estimates of the number of people, most of whom were African American men, ranged from 400,000 to nearly 1.1 million. This political demonstration ranked among the largest gatherings of its kind in U.S. history.

ARTICLE HISTORY

FEEDBACK
Corrections? Updates? Help us improve this article!Contact our editors with your feedback.

Last edited:

This is not about white haters. Whites are not hated. Racist whites are. What ye sows, ye shall also reap.

Then you Blacks deserve to be hated, you're the most violent, and stupid demographic in America.

The "You're White card"

So what things have whites been denied for David Duke to call for a million white man match?

What have Blacks been denied recently, exactly?
The key word is "Recently"

Whites have increasingly been denied college, or jobs due to Affirmative Action.

Whites have also been increasingly denied any kind of positive history of theirs, the fact that Martin Luther King Jr is discussed more than the White Lyndon Johnson the actual signer of Civil Rights is just more evidence of this.

Whites have also been increasingly been denied their rights to exist, apparently it's okay for Blacks to care about their concerns like Farrakhan, but God Forbid if David Duke does similar.

Yes, it would appear there's a strong double standard, if you even dare to say Whites should have the right to exist, you might be ridiculed as "A White supremacist, or "Racist"
But, Blacks can more, or less do what the heck they please.

Last edited:

The "You're White card"

MLK is a racist for saying things are going to be tough for whites in 1963 who were practicing legalized racial segregation?

Really?

Some Blacks have started calling for segregation all over again.

Not that I support that, I just support for you to get out of our country ASAP.

If Whites in South Africa, or Zimbabwe rioted every time they didn't get their way, I don't think it would go very well.

But, we're supposed to tolerate it from you guys here?

The "You're White card"

MLK threatened based on race.
What would you call it?

The "You're White card"

If you replaced everything with a White, it would not be taken well by minorities of this country.
I.E replace Farrakhan with David Duke, and replace African American interests, with White American interests.... How would minorities react to that?

It might not be exactly "Racist" but very close to it, as it's "Exclusive to ones race" and general "Supremacy of race"

Million Man March, political demonstration in Washington, D.C., on Oct. 16, 1995, to promote African American unity and family values. Estimates of the number of marchers, most of whom were African American men, ranged from 400,000 to nearly 1.1 million, ranking it among the largest gatherings of its kind in American history.

The event was organized by Louis Farrakhan, the often controversial leader of the Nation of Islam, and directed by Benjamin F. Chavis, Jr., the former executive director of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, to bring about a spiritual renewal that would instill a sense of personal responsibility in African American men for improving the condition of African Americans. Among other prominent African Americans who supported and spoke at the event were Jesse Jackson, Rosa Parks, Cornel West, and Maya Angelou, along with Marion Barry and Mall. It was reported that in response to the march some 1.7 million African American men registered to vote.

A number of African American leaders did not support the march, including Mary Frances Berry, chairman of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, and Rep. John Lewis, the latter of whom saw Farrakhan’s message as an effort to “resegregate America.”

Louis Farrakhan
In 1995 the Nation sponsored the Million Man March in Washington, D.C., to promote African American unity and family values. Estimates of the number of marchers, most of whom were men, ranged from 400...
READ THIS ARTICLE

African Americans
one of the largest of the many ethnic groups in the United States. African Americans are mainly of African ancestry, but many have nonblack ancestors as well. ...
READ THIS ARTICLE

Nation of Islam
African American movement and organization, founded in 1930 and known for its teachings combining elements of traditional Islam with black nationalist ideas. The Nation also promotes racial unity and...
READ THIS ARTICLE

in United States
Country in North America, a federal republic of 50 states. Besides the 48 conterminous states that occupy the middle latitudes of the continent, the United States includes the...
READ THIS ARTICLE

in Washington, D.C.
Washington, D.C., capital of the United States, coextensive with the District of Columbia, located on the northern shore of the Potomac River.
READ THIS ARTICLE

Assorted Reference
EXTERNAL LINKS
BRITANNICA WEB SITES

On October 16, 1995, marchers gathered together in Washington, D.C., to promote African American unity and family values. Estimates of the number of people, most of whom were African American men, ranged from 400,000 to nearly 1.1 million. This political demonstration ranked among the largest gatherings of its kind in U.S. history.

ARTICLE HISTORY

FEEDBACK
Corrections? Updates? Help us improve this article!Contact our editors with your feedback.

We can't substitute the word white because that would not be the reality how things have gone. Had blacks done everything whites have done then you could say what you're saying. I attended the march but I really didn't listen to Farrakhan. During his speech I was taking with another brother who was a vendor about what we should do as blacks to change things.

What you are doing is using a false equivalence to build a strawman .

We will not equate Duke with Farrahkan because the NOI doesn't have the record of racism, murder and terrorism the KKK does. So you've wasted a lot of bandwidth trying to build straw men.

You see dumb ass you can't just exchange the words white and black to claim everything is the same. You whites have a history of oppressing people because you are white, we have a history of being oppressed by whites. The million man march was held as a result of that. The million white man march would be held to continue white supremacy. So can this silly argument because it has no merit.

The "You're White card"

Really?

If Whites in South Africa, or Zimbabwe rioted every time they didn't get their way, I don't think it would go very well.

Blacks have not called for segregation and this is not your country.

The "You're White card"

MLK threatened based on race.
What would you call it?

A warning made in 1963 telling whites to stop the then legal practice of racial discrimination.

The "You're White card"

Whites have increasingly been denied college, or jobs due to Affirmative Action.

Whites have also been increasingly denied any kind of positive history of theirs, the fact that Martin Luther King Jr is discussed more than the White Lyndon Johnson the actual signer of Civil Rights is just more evidence of this.

Whites have also been increasingly been denied their rights to exist, apparently it's okay for Blacks to care about their concerns like Farrakhan, but God Forbid if David Duke does similar.

Yes, it would appear there's a strong double standard, if you even dare to say Whites should have the right to exist, you might be ridiculed as "A White supremacist, or "Racist"

Whites haven't been denied shit. Whites are the prime benefactor of Affirmative Action. Whites have not been denied their history. Whites have not been denied the right to exist. All of these are lies. There is no double standard. People just aren't accepting he right for whites to be racists. So stop crying.

Then you Blacks deserve to be hated, you're the most violent, and stupid demographic in America.

Wrong. We did not create law and policy excluding whites from anything. We did not enslave whites. We are not practicing racism today and lying about it. Whites are now and have been clearly the most violent group and certainly whites such as you are the most stupid demographic.

The "You're White card"

I.E replace Farrakhan with David Duke, and replace African American interests, with White American interests.... How would minorities react to that?

Louis Farrakhan
READ THIS ARTICLE

African Americans
READ THIS ARTICLE

Nation of Islam
READ THIS ARTICLE

in United States
READ THIS ARTICLE

in Washington, D.C.
READ THIS ARTICLE

Assorted Reference
EXTERNAL LINKS
BRITANNICA WEB SITES

ARTICLE HISTORY

FEEDBACK

We can't substitute the word white because that would not be the reality how things have gone. Had blacks done everything whites have done then you could say what you're saying. I attended the march but I really didn't listen to Farrakhan. During his speech I was taking with another brother who was a vendor about what we should do as blacks to change things.

What you are doing is using a false equivalence to build a strawman .

We will not equate Duke with Farrahkan because the NOI doesn't have the record of racism, murder and terrorism the KKK does. So you've wasted a lot of bandwidth trying to build straw men.

You see dumb ass you can't just exchange the words white and black to claim everything is the same. You whites have a history of oppressing people because you are white, we have a history of being oppressed by whites. The million man march was held as a result of that. The million white man march would be held to continue white supremacy. So can this silly argument because it has no merit.

What evidence do you have of Duke being more violent than Farrakhan?

So, a million man march for Blacks is "Cool" but a million man march for Whites is "Racist"
Gotcha... Hypocrisy.

The "You're White card"

Really?

Blacks have not called for segregation and this is not your country.

This says otherwise.

Segregation Is All The Rage For Black Lives Matter Groups

Black Students at California State Wanted Segregated Housing. They Got It.

Black Students at University of Michigan Demand Segregated Space

The "You're White card"

Louis Farrakhan
READ THIS ARTICLE

African Americans
READ THIS ARTICLE

Nation of Islam
READ THIS ARTICLE

in United States
READ THIS ARTICLE

in Washington, D.C.
READ THIS ARTICLE

Assorted Reference
EXTERNAL LINKS
BRITANNICA WEB SITES

ARTICLE HISTORY

FEEDBACK

We can't substitute the word white because that would not be the reality how things have gone. Had blacks done everything whites have done then you could say what you're saying.

My family have been abused by 3 groups, Blacks, Italians, and Germans are basically all I can think of.

No, I don't really care for any of them.

In fact, I might sometimes hate Germans more than Blacks.

But, then again I find German Americans are more normal people than African Americans.

To me a German, and a Negro are similar, both are violent savages in my eyes.

The "You're White card"

Whites haven't been denied shit. Whites are the prime benefactor of Affirmative Action. Whites have not been denied their history. Whites have not been denied the right to exist. All of these are lies. There is no double standard. People just aren't accepting he right for whites to be racists. So stop crying.

If a White person fights for their existence, to secure White statehood, they're deemed "Racist" but no other groups of people on the planet are scoffed at in like this.

When Zimbabwe cleared out many Whites, somehow it was "Alright" but God Forbid if Whites do the same thing, then they're be "Screeching" from the leftists at the Jew media.

Affirmative Action clearly benefits Black Females the most, only a retard wouldn't know this.

These Leftists look at more White Females benefiting in total numbers at the expense of White males, and also Black Females benefiting at an obvious higher disproportion at the expense of White males, and somehow this equates to "Whites benefiting from Affirmative Action the most"

It's truly a moronic, and bogus claim.

Wrong. We did not create law and policy excluding whites from anything. We did not enslave whites. We are not practicing racism today and lying about it. Whites are now and have been clearly the most violent group and certainly whites such as you are the most stupid demographic.

Blacks target Whites all the time, Whites fear living near, or even traveling to Black neighborhoods, because of you're notorious Chimp outs.

Blacks are definitely more safe today in White neighborhoods, than Whites are in Black neighborhoods.

I'm supposed to like this, why?

Oh, okay I'm stupid for objecting to this.

You're what's stupid, you just make up lies to cover up your peoples "Issues"

Asians in NYC are more likely to be in poverty as of late than Blacks, but by no means do Asians have the kind of ridiculous aggressive, attitudes, nor criminal tendencies as Blacks do in comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back